It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HACKERS RELEASE “9/11 Papers” to the People, Claim Leaks Will “Burn Down” Deep State

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   
The hackers are releasing the data in so called “layers”. It seems ordinary people payed enough in bitcoin to unlock layer 1.

This could get very interesting, they seem to be playing both sides as they’ve stated they also have a price NOT it release specific info or blocks of info. So company’s implicated in the documents can pay to keep data from being released.

I suspect that if the first layer has any importance people will be more likely to pitch in to release more.

From op link:

The group released 650 documents because they reportedly received over $12,000 in bitcoin, just enough to unlock what they call “layer 1,” and several “checkpoints.”

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

I always thought that myself. "Let's Roll" always seemed like a line from Full Metal Jacket. It evokes and stirs feelings of fearlessness and warrior type thoughts...

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Gotcha. Thanks for the clarity. And keeping us updated, CaptainBeno. I too shall wait together. It's been long haul reading the 9/11 material on ATS, something's new gotta give soon.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Well, you know what happens huh? You scratch the surface and you can make a story out of anything. The press would have a field day. Just look at the in fighting in the American Government at present. Fake news is the "in thing" What would an off the cuff statement sound like of the from page of the New York Times huh? I certainly wouldn't want my name associated with anything!!!! lol.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Jason88

On the downward slope bud! on the downward slope......

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

The text excerpt you quoted from was written very poorly. Where did it come from?

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

From the original link I posted. It was part of the "example" released evidence (Level 1)
edit on 6-1-2019 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Thanks. I don't see it, but that's OK, it's getting late. If that wording is from a laymen contributor, or a reporter, the poor wording is understandable. An attorney or insurance co. office would not write like that.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 05:02 AM
link   
So they released nothing of significance or anything big??

Big surprise!!

As the saying goes...either poop or get off the pot.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   
can someone post the single page " best document " they have " released " ????

I CBA wading through 10gig of dross

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Isnt that a little too convenient? Pay up to get the information or pay up to keep the information secret...
Now how much do we bet that they say oh the deep state paid up so we are gonna keep the info secret.
I see another Q in the making...nothing more.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Jason88

Why does something new have to break after seventeen years? I would not expect anything new from an event that took place nearly two decades ago already.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   
There have now been several threads on this same issue and I keep saying the same thing.

Firstly this to me just sounds like someone trying to troll, they claim to have all this wonderful information thats going to expose the 9/11 deep-state plot yet they want money for it. They are holding it to ransom which really makes almost no sense. If a group was powerful enough to orchestrate the 9/11 cover up, kill almost 3000 people in what would be the most complex conspiracy in history are these really the same people you want to hold to ransom. I would think not. I know how this will play out, there will be no huge release of revealing documents, they might even claim that what they had was so explosive they have been paid their ransom which will only add to the conspiracy fire around this one.

Second problem I have is that I don't quite get how anyone thinks that the insurance documents are going to expose anything significant. 9/11 resulted in the biggest insurance loss in history, it was not good for insurance companies they had to pay out massively in the wake of the attacks. If they really did have documents that would prove that there was some nefarious dark puppet master behind the attacks then they would have used this in the many court cases around insurance payouts and used it to avoid paying out and losing so much money.

So right there are two very good reasons I think to call this entire "Dark Overlord" group as being utter BS.

And what kind of name is "Dark Overlord" anyway sounds like a bad Marvel villain.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MissionTruth

oh give me a break...

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Ya know there hasn't been much movement on 9/11 in years, even the craziest of conspiracies have drifted away (thinking holographic planes). In my heart I know we don't have the truth, and we likely never will, but emotionally I hold out hope that something breaks this case open - even after 17 years. I know it's not logical, but neither was the event that changed us all.

ETA: Speaking of emotionally, maybe that's why folks keep getting strung along. Considering otherwise logical people will sometimes buy almost anything about 9/11 to get closer to what they believe is the truth, myself included.
edit on 6-1-2019 by Jason88 because: thoughts....

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   
People are actually paying this guy, "Dark Overlord",

for 'whats behind door #2'?

SMFH, I'll give DO this, he sure knows his target demographic. I can see the "Nukes caused the collapse" crowd paying up for this con.

edit on 1 6 2019 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Whats to Hack ? The Close as we can Come to Proof of what Really Happened on 9/11 has been out " There " Since 2012 ..........

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Could someone explain the "Deep State" LOL. Such a Joke. Really! Names please.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I think most of this is a ploy to get bitz. I am sure this hacker group did not read through 18k of documents and was like damn this is some heavy stuff we should get this out to the ones that lost people to let them know what’s really going on. No they tried to extort the companies they got the docs from and when that did not work they opened it up to the public for a profit. Not the most noblest act.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: iplay1up2

You don't think the deepstate exists? Iirc members of Congress have acknowledged its existence. Lots of linkys out there to find out for yourself if you are truly inquiring.
www.newstarget.com...

republicbroadcasting.org...

edit on 6-1-2019 by kimish because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join