It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil Canada is taking American land because they are evil

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Falenor

Here, you can have Oregon, too. I'd offer California, but that'd be just plain mean.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

amusing, "Conquest" is what you call Genocide now...

so, you would completely accept another nation conquering American territories, you would surrender and just go along with them because "It's called conquest and has happened everywhere on earth. "

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

oh, wow, an original line mocking us Natives using a person who also exploited Natives

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

so, you would completely accept another nation conquering American territories, you would surrender and just go along with them because "It's called conquest and has happened everywhere on earth. "

I believe the poster you are responding to has mentioned being Native American in the past, lol.

And I don't think either of you really believes your ancestors just tamely surrounded. I think more it's just that the poster in question has decided that the past is a few hundred years ago and has little to do with her direct life while you have decided to nurse it like it happened directly to you.

My husband, btw, is the same as the poster you responded to. What happened to his ancestors his little to no direct bearing on his life today. He has long ago dealt with that and moved on. As a result, he's a successful man and not a bitter, angry anarchist trying to destroy the world.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I wouldn't worry about it DB', us Brits secretly own it all any way bwahahahahaha!! (typing this whilst standing and saluting with "God save the Queen" playing in the back ground)

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

I knew it!

*shakes an angry fist at the box of Tetley on the counter*

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

At least then some of Minnesota would get better beer.

Well this is the state that gave us Hamms.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Kurokage

I knew it!

*shakes an angry fist at the box of Tetley on the counter*

I hope you turn your back to that terrible flag that stole our colours when drinking a cup of the greatest beverage ever created "Tea". Americans and their coffee, the cure to our mind control drug, the English cupper!!!! Damn you all!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

oh, wow, an original line mocking us Natives using a person who also exploited Natives

Ummm...you do realize that every stinking butthole born here...is a native...right...?
Even evil Whitey white boys that are born here...are natives...

By golly...their even indigenous...natives...

What you might be able to claim...is an aboriginal status...well...at least your long dead ancestors could...you personally...not so much...

What that should point out to your misguided sense of superiority...is that...we’re all in this together...

Now then...does that mean we should excuse the behavior of those atrocities that happened in the past...no...they should be remembered...just not heaped on the shoulders of the present...unless such an individual/individuals might have a hand in personally authoring injustice...

All this stated with full concurrence with the aboriginal blood and genetic makeup/ancestry...that inhabits my nature...along with my European ancestry as well...

YouSir
edit on 6-1-2019 by YouSir because: I retain that power...

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Should the US hand over Minnesota's Northwest Angle to Canada?

www.bbc.com...

Apparently a "critical survey error" Has a piece of "Canada" belonging to the United States.

And now there is a petition to "give back" a part of AMERICA to the evil dastardly Canadians to our north.

I say over my dead body! You're not taking our land, our guns, our rights! You Canadiuans with your potholes and toques and gravy over fries can just go back to Canada!

We need to build a ####ing wall.

Wait is this a canadian petition or an american one?

Does Canada actually want that land or Americans just trying to push some #ty little spit of land they don't want any more for us to deal with?

Or maybe it's a just an elaborate plot....

You think you can sneak in and steal our poutine recipes that way don't you? Then there'll be a little coup and next thing you know they want to go back to america with all the poutine, maple syrup, and good beer.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

"I say over my dead body! You're not taking our land, our guns, our rights!"

Like you took from us Natives...

So you Dont agree with Anchor Baby policies? Cause some people might say that your persecutors were just as Native as you.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

The natives were doing it to eachother but their lack of superior weapons is the only thing that prevented it from being a genocide.

Then again, who knows how many tribes went extinct due to the brutality of your people?

I guess we will never know because unlike white people, you were not courteous enough to document and catalogue all of your crimes throughout the millenia... Not that you even had the know how to record events that might be useful to the future generations otherwise you might've advanced beyond the stone age.
edit on 1/6/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: gb540

originally posted by: Lumenari

At least then some of Minnesota would get better beer.

Well this is the state that gave us Hamms.

I remember seeing the cartoon Skunk on TV back when I was just a kid. I used to love that beer. But I never got to taste it. Does it still exist? Too bad they had to eliminate cartoon characters for cigarette and beer ads. Now everything is SEX SEX SEX... Sex is ok, cartoons might influence children tho, so put the sex based ads on instead...

I'm just being silly in case that wasnt clear. I know Camel Joe is not really "cool" for kids to look up to... I just like the nostalgia element for myself personally. And a little more sex and less violence in America might not be a bad thing.
edit on 1/6/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

You think you can sneak in and steal our poutine recipes that way don't you? Then there'll be a little coup and next thing you know they want to go back to america with all the poutine, maple syrup, and good beer.

***Note to self; let Kevin know that someone is on to us***

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

They have increased border security in response.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Let's just take THE REST of Canada.

Canadians will thank us later.

You tried that remember? 1812? You kinda failed......badly.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
I remember seeing the cartoon Skunk on TV back when I was just a kid. I used to love that beer. But I never got to taste it. Does it still exist?

That was Sascha the Hamms bear!

Hamms was known for being awful but cheap, that's why anyone drank it. They did have great marketing though. According to Wikipedia you can still get Hamms, albeit made by Miller.

Now as for the OP and the land in question... keep in mind that Canada would probably give better support, esp that far from the Twin Cities.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Dear Canada,

No one wants your beer. We don't want your "bacon" either. We have bacon and actual ham, not to be confused with Hamm's which you are more than welcome to. As for the gravy on fries thing ... I think we have a super-secret think tank in Wisconsin working on that one. You can also keep the moose. I hear moose bites are nasty.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unruhestifter

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Let's just take THE REST of Canada.

Canadians will thank us later.

You tried that remember? 1812? You kinda failed......badly.

They managed to torch the White House. Psychologically, it was an ego maiming, and it was a solid win worthy of at least a nod of respect today.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

and legal herb? I may rethink some of my life choices. So the beer there is stronger eh?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join