It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2020 election

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw
a reply to: SprocketUK

just as possible as my draft number being 7 in 1970 . how about Trump being elected

Considering who Trump ran against, the result wasn't such a shock really, totally different orders of magnitude.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: madenusa
If presidents are democratically elected as we are told, what are the odds that we would always choose members of British and French royal bloodlines to lead us?
heydaydc.com...

Pretty good, actually.

First of all, the royals have a LOT of descendants. Heck, go back 10 generations or so and my husband's related to royals. So are many folks here on ATS. Look up your family crest (family name)... if there's a family crest, then you, too, are related to a royal/noble family.

Second, the royals and the elites have lots of money. They can afford to advertise, afford to have powerful patrons, afford a lot of things. Lincoln's legislative career took off after he became a lawyer, encountered powerful allies, and had money to spend.

Instead of just voting for the best of the two worse in 2020.... what if we combined all our powers of the people threw the internet and find a Red blooded corn fed American that's not inbreed with the royal family.

America doesn't seem particularly eager to have another Black president and I haven't seen any Native Americans who've made a run for presidency. It might be a hard sell.

But the minute you start looking among Caucasians, you immediately run into the offspring of royal families (who had wealth, had food, didn't care who they bedded, and who had medical care)

If it really is the Land of the Free and if, as is claimed, anyone really can become the president, you would fairly expect that out of 43 presidents from George Washington to George W. Bush one or two should have been.... Hill Billy.

The only rational way to view politics is fallow the money....anybody know any rich Hillbilly's ?

Hillibillies are generally Scots, and they do indeed have a lot of people with royal blood (like Clan Grant; the clan of my ancestors; founding father is generally considered to be the father of the first king of Scotland.)

<< 1   >>

join