It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Hello everyone

I've found this page through luck while searching for informations regarding Atlantis and other long gone civilisations.

I'm a great "Fan" of Ancient civilisations and legends as well as Cryptozoology and hope to be able to contribute to this forum one or two things

[Edited on 6-7-2003 by Frostmourne]

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   
welcome frost....they need to put a warning on the front page because this place is more addicting than nicotine, so be careful

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Wlcome to the halls of ATS, please record your handprint, voice patter, retinal pattern, etc on the terminal behind me..Also remove any chhesy puffs in your pockets and hand them over to me. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Yes it really is that addictive

Well, welcome.

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frostmourne
I'm a great "Fan" of Ancient civilisations and legends as well as Cryptozoology and hope to be able to contribute to this forum one or two things

Welcome to ATS Frost, hope you can add some knowledge to these forums and have fun!

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I'm not in that area that much at all, but still, welcome. Always good to get more people.

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Frostmourne eh. We're hooking up an ATS Frozen Throne Clan here. If you'd like to join you can find the Thread in the chit chat forum. Welcome. Have fun. This site is very fun and "addicting".

Nightwalker

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Hello Frostmourne,i dont know that much on them topics but i will look forward to reading your posts....

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Grretings and welcome.....pills are down the hall also.....

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Welcome to the asylum, Frostmourne. You should find lots to discuss on your pet topics here, and much else, I trust.

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I should have added, of course, that Estragon was born in a lost civilisation ( England at the end of the MacMillan era) and that I work in N. China where my daily lunch is almost entirely based upon cryptozoology (I'm d*mned if any of us ever knows what we're eating)
So I hope to meet in you in those fora/forums.

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 12:35 AM
link   
This really is a cool place you'll like it here, and it is as addicting as people say it is.

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Welcome frost, hope you enjoy your stay... It is indeed quite addicting (I am spending as much time online at work as doing my reports...)

Please forgive Estragon, he is still hoping to relive the good old days of Merry Old England and thinking wistfully of the Margaret Thatcher days...

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I have the Tag gun ready, grab em by the ears!

Here comes another herd.

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Woah!
Thank you for the warm welcome!
I didn't expect that many responses ^^.

Of course I will look into the frozen throne thread.
I'm currently playing it and have much of fun with it

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Welcome.
Your not a lunatic are you?

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Barb, is just trying to collect more werewolf heads in order to win the grand prize

Lunatic get it...Luna...

Ok be that way...

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 01:37 AM
link   
No, no, no.
"EGORE WHAT ARE YOU DOING"

"NOTHING MASTER, NOTHING"

top topics

join