It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians Being Fed To The Lions … And No One Seems To Care

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: uncommitted

I miss understood the thrust of your question. Sorry.

if your post had any logic then all three would be equally 'being fed to the lions'.

Who says all three are NOT being fed to the lions. Western progressives hate the Christians because of their intrinsic opposition to secular humanism. Followers of Islam are slaughtered by Hindus and Jews and Jews have been persecuted by Nazi's, Communists, Islamists, and Christians.

Taking the long view..........yea, they've all been fed to the lions at one time or another.

Thank you. So effectively you are saying that all three are being equally 'persecuted'?

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

I honestly can't say..........you know, its sort of a fluid thing. So, during WWII, the Jews were seemingly the most persecuted; Hitler and Stalin both mopped up millions. In the 20th Century there were seemingly endless clashes between the Hindu and the Muslim Indian and Pakistani populations. Today there's persecutions of the Muslim's in Rohinga, persecution of Christians in the Middle East and China.

It all ebbs and flows.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Thanks for your reply.

No, the left is not trying to force its views on people. It wants people to stop forcing their religious views on others. You can disagree with people who are LGBT and non-religious, but you cannot try to change them, they are not your "sheep" they belong to another shepherd. You cannot deny them services or discriminate against them. That is a manipulative way to try and change who they are. They are not hurting anyone, and if anything, they are remaining true to how God made them.

If you are talking about being politically correct, sometimes I do agree the left goes too far.

You can choose not to agree with the LGBT lifestyle, but you have no right to suppress it just because you don't like it.

It is the religious fundamentalists that don't like blacks or Hispanics. There are a lot of false portrayals of the immigrant community as lazy and using government benefits when this is factually not the case. And when one immigrant commits a crime, suddenly, all immigrants are criminals. But look at how many white men mass-shooters there have been in recent years? Yet white men aren't universally hated for it.

Many religious fundamentalists are against giving women equal pay for equal work, or letting them in leadership positions, or letting them work at all. Hell, many churches don't allow women in leadership positions! So that seems like they are against women's rights, to me.

The scientific consensus is that climate change is real. There is a scientific consensus on evolution, too...

I do agree with you on Muslims being worse towards LGBT and women's rights.

edit on 07pmMon, 07 Jan 2019 21:41:02 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 07pmMon, 07 Jan 2019 21:42:21 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 07pmMon, 07 Jan 2019 21:44:31 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   

"Persecution that Christians long for"?... What in the world are you talking about?...

You know, the existential fulfillment they can experience by sacrificing for God?.. That Nth degree of demonstration of faith? The ''surely I will be saved for I have suffered as our Lord has suffered? You can't have missed all that as part of the whole system of belief. I find no fault is raising that aspect of the faith in a discussion on Christian persecution. Why do you?

As for it either being or not being God's will, i accept your point. I see how it can be interpreted in that way. That Jesus, God was prophesying about what would happen if they followed him. They would suffer. Is my history of Christian sects so incorrect that i miss understand the flagglants and others who willingly suffer for God? Francis?

And the whining bit? I didn't hear just ''pointing out'' in the OP, I heard a lot of hand wringing and woe is us kinda Lot stuff. Why oh why do we suffer so. And oh, speaking of Lot, didn't God make him suffer a bunch of stuff to prove himself? Or was it just that God turned him over to the devil and let him make Lot suffer?

And just because I point out things I find silly about Christians does not mean that i do not want to hug them. What kind of thinking is that anyway.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   
There is always a religious war among the top faiths

Islam as been on the attack for a good 19 years now strategically placing themselves across the globe.
Strategically taking over gov positions.

Christianity has been beat down the last years with holocaust levels of killings done under Obama when he pulled from iraq.

Fight back Christian's, fight back. You are the most generous and donating group of 2019, dont be so naive.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Google "Christian Genocide"
Doubters will be surprised, it's happening everywhere, right now.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

originally posted by: NthOther

originally posted by: watchitburn

While at the same time we see the greatest instances of pedophilia in religious organizations than any other type organization combined.

Including the DNC?

As loathsome as the DNC is, it doesn't hold a candle to the Abrahamic religions.

OH YES it does..it is perfectly acceptable and normal...indeed the DNC is exactly the same..if not worse...their mission is to hide and blame everyone else.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: pronto

originally posted by: Murgatroid
a reply to: watchitburn

Have you ever wondered why this is true? So did I...

...the goal is to infiltrate it with their compromising philosophies and attempt to destroy the Church from within."

"What if there were people within the various Churches of God who covertly were guiding the members to slowly accept new ideas which are alien to the true faith and who were dedicated to destroying that faith at all costs?" JESUIT-JEDI MINDTRICKS

...most of our institutions are infiltrated and run by racists, satanists, perverts and criminals, often masquerading as devout and God-fearing Christians.

Did the Illuminati Exterminate Canadian Indian Children?

In the late forties the Illuminati wanted to infiltrate the churches because they understood the power of God within the structure of the church, and they had to find a way to infiltrate the church to break down that spiritual strength within the church, the power of the holy spirit that works within the church. They had to find a way to infiltrate that, and they wanted to bring the world into the churches so that the churches wouldn't be so strong spiritually. That was part of my father's job.

The method the illuminati used to infiltrate the organized church

What if I were to tell you, that there is a vast Satanic conspiracy to deceive the masses of every society on earth? What if I were to tell you that the top leaders of the world’s religions were in league with the Devil? Would you think I’m crazy? I would! Yet, the truth is stranger than fiction! You have been lied to my friend. Few people in the world today are aware of just how much Satan has infiltrated organized religion. Link

you speak the truth.
satan is the prince of this world and many that do his bidding know not that they do so.

I dare say that all beings do this bidding..knowingly or not...damned if do or do not is the name of game..everywhere.

Christians in all actuality have no idea at all..but at least they have a few defensible indicators.

In the end no religions can exist...all have fallen...including what many call GOD.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

originally posted by: Liquesence

Christians Being Fed To The Lions … And No One Seems To Care

Christians are not being persecuted, just like whites in America aren't being persecuted.

Christians have just held a monopoly (in the West) for so long (in oppressing others) that they feel like they are being persecuted when other religions are given equality and the same freedoms.

Except youre woefully ignorant apparently.

Why dont you ask the Christians in China who are being rounded up and "disappeared" if they are being persecuted?
Why dont you inquire to the banning of the bible in that same country?

What about the Christians being burned alive, beheaded etc etc ad nauseum in other areas.

Ill never understand how people will do absolutely NO research and just spout crap with blind stupidity , as if its fact.

I could say this...and I will.

When people believe a narrative...that they WILL be persecuted..and make it an almost joyous belief...then it becomes REALITY.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Toolman18
a reply to: infolurker

Easy answer. Satan is in control of this world. Christians can defeat him just by believing in the creator of everything. Not confusing. Satan will do all he can though to disrupt this truth.

WHAT truth...

Satan..God..both our enemies..indefinitely.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Toolman18
a reply to: TonyS

How someone says God doesn't exist and humans are an authority is flabbergasting to me. We have no idea how to govern ourselves let alone decide our cosmic eternity. God is visible in everything. It's real. One true creator and Most High. Cannot be argued.

Of course it can be argued.

Belief that things are so cut and dried are literally an insult.

Far more has gone on in Creation than can be imagined...a good lot of it fully unexplained by any religious excuses.

They are all a cover..for a good many other happenings.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Actually no chance at freewill has ever been given or tried in all of Creation.

And that is the problem..

OUR true Creators just cannot handle the thought we may escape and destroy them.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
“Civilization will not attain to its perfection until the last stone from the last church falls on the last priest.”

― Émile Zola

feel free to interchange stone....church....and priest to fit your religion.

None of that going to happen...other beings are in charge...gotta destroy them first.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join