It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians Being Fed To The Lions … And No One Seems To Care

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Thanks for the confirmation...

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: j4ckd4r1pp3r

Because they are a mistake... they are mentally ill, they just don't admit it and refuse help.

I personally think they havn't grown up properly... something not working right in their brains! They still have the adolescent nature about them.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
a reply to: watchitburn

Have you ever wondered why this is true? So did I...

...the goal is to infiltrate it with their compromising philosophies and attempt to destroy the Church from within."

"What if there were people within the various Churches of God who covertly were guiding the members to slowly accept new ideas which are alien to the true faith and who were dedicated to destroying that faith at all costs?" JESUIT-JEDI MINDTRICKS

...most of our institutions are infiltrated and run by racists, satanists, perverts and criminals, often masquerading as devout and God-fearing Christians.

Did the Illuminati Exterminate Canadian Indian Children?

In the late forties the Illuminati wanted to infiltrate the churches because they understood the power of God within the structure of the church, and they had to find a way to infiltrate the church to break down that spiritual strength within the church, the power of the holy spirit that works within the church. They had to find a way to infiltrate that, and they wanted to bring the world into the churches so that the churches wouldn't be so strong spiritually. That was part of my father's job.

The method the illuminati used to infiltrate the organized church

What if I were to tell you, that there is a vast Satanic conspiracy to deceive the masses of every society on earth? What if I were to tell you that the top leaders of the world’s religions were in league with the Devil? Would you think I’m crazy? I would! Yet, the truth is stranger than fiction! You have been lied to my friend. Few people in the world today are aware of just how much Satan has infiltrated organized religion. Link

you speak the truth.
satan is the prince of this world and many that do his bidding know not that they do so.

edit on 5-1-2019 by pronto because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwissMarked
I love how people are always like “but Christians have blah blah blah”... no... Catholics have done a lot of horrible crap and they aren’t exactly Christians... they are a political ideology much like Islam but they use Christ as their cover story...

you are being very gentle with your comment concerning the catholic church
some would in fact say way too gentle and kind

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: j4ckd4r1pp3r

Yeah, you definitely are because you have a complete misunderstanding of things.

It would take me quite a bit of time to go into it all. God is all powerful, and He is good. He also lets us make our own choices, including the choice to go against Him which is sin. Most of the evil in the world comes from sin.

All of us sin. Not one of us is perfect before God, and this is where you get into Christian theology concerning Christ and salvation and forgiveness. Any of us can be saved, but part of salvation includes doing our best to turn our backs on sin.

Sex outside of marriage is a sin ... for all of us. Christians who assign sin to the entire person are wrong -- i.e. define a person by their sin. Christians who presume to judge a person are wrong (you are going to hell/heaven), that is only for God (and Christ) to do. But we can judge sin. If we could not, how would we avoid it for ourselves, and we are called to call out sin in our brethren or avoid sinners if they are unrepentant and we risk falling into sin ourselves through the association.

good call. well written bloke

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
well who runs the world?
that will tell you why christians are being dumped on.

that is why 'atheism' is so hip on mtv.

they live by the motto, 'do as i say, not as i do.'

and that is why i love being and telling people im catholik. because the people who run the world tell everyone otherwise.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54
a reply to: infolurker

"I would love to know why everyone in the world deserves to preserve their religion, values, and culture except this group. Why must Christianity cease to exist or be silenced while accepting all others?"

The people that hate Christians most happen to control the media.

I wonder what their background is? Might that have something to do with it?

Nah, couldn't be.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Christians are not being persecuted, just like whites in America aren't being persecuted.

Christians have just held a monopoly (in the West) for so long (in oppressing others) that they feel like they are being persecuted when other religions are given equality and the same freedoms.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Christians are not being persecuted, just like whites in America aren't being persecuted.

Christians have just held a monopoly (in the West) for so long (in oppressing others) that they feel like they are being persecuted when other religions are given equality and the same freedoms.

Except this isn't about Christians in the West. It was about why people in Western nations (like yourself) ignore the very real fact that Christians in *other* parts of the world are often the most persecuted minority. Those are not Western Christians, but other ones.

And I think it's an attitude like yours that's the answer. You are so blinded by your hatred of Christians around you, that you cannot see persecuted people because they wear a certain label you abhor.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon
I wonder what their background is? Might that have something to do with it?

Nah, couldn't be.

Easy now, we can't handle the truth remember?

Notice the term 'mass media' cited below as well as the title of the link...

EDIT: The cited article has also gone missing, surprised?

Today’s occult elite still observes these rites, but with one major difference: They are now carried out on unsuspecting civilians and spread across the world through mass media. Fed and amplified by the fear and trauma of the masses, these mega-rituals are seen by all, but only celebrated by the occult elite. More than ever, we are dealing with Black Magick. “The human sacrifice required during many of these occult dates needs to contain the following elements, each one of which is exaggerated to the highest possible degree: People must die as human sacrifices, especially children, since The Darkness views younger human sacrifice as most desirable”

The Cult of Baal Never Disappeared

edit on 1.5.2019 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Except youre woefully ignorant apparently.

Why dont you ask the Christians in China who are being rounded up and "disappeared" if they are being persecuted?
Why dont you inquire to the banning of the bible in that same country?

What about the Christians being burned alive, beheaded etc etc ad nauseum in other areas.

Ill never understand how people will do absolutely NO research and just spout crap with blind stupidity , as if its fact.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

And I think it's an attitude like yours that's the answer. You are so blinded by your hatred of Christians around you, that you cannot see persecuted people because they wear a certain label you abhor.

Well its ok then though, because its someone they dont like.

Exactly how what happened to the Jews in Germany, people ignored it because they either didnt like them, or because it didnt apply to them it wasnt their problem.

Ignorance breeds more ignorance

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

It's a self fulfilling prophecy, everyday I read about people hating on Muslims, do you think the propaganda against Christians may be related to that?

If tptb are influencing this then both religious groups are seeding their own demise, just like the left and right of politics.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Easy answer. Satan is in control of this world. Christians can defeat him just by believing in the creator of everything. Not confusing. Satan will do all he can though to disrupt this truth.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Except that a lot of people conflate a dislike of the radical terrorists with hating all Muslims. I want neighbors who aren't inclined to treat me like they treat the Christian minorities in their own nations. There are plenty of Muslims who simply want to go about their business and live their own lives, same as me, but there are also the ones who act a lot like modern progs and think everyone ought to be just like them ... to the point where they believe we ought to toss certain groups off rooftops and stone others for holding either a different faith or a lack of faith. It's the latter group I don't want in this country and neither should you.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

How someone says God doesn't exist and humans are an authority is flabbergasting to me. We have no idea how to govern ourselves let alone decide our cosmic eternity. God is visible in everything. It's real. One true creator and Most High. Cannot be argued.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Absolutely and I agree with you, my point though was more about the fact that Muslims are also complicit in spreading propaganda against Christians.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

If you think whites in America aren't being persecuted, then you are wrong.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Toolman18
a reply to: Liquesence

If you think whites in America aren't being persecuted, then you are wrong.

Can you list some bullet points to outline exactly how you think white people are being persicuted in America?

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Toolman18
Easy answer. Satan is in control of this world.

True, but he only has power over those who bow down to him...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join