It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians Being Fed To The Lions … And No One Seems To Care

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I love how people are always like “but Christians have blah blah blah”... no... Catholics have done a lot of horrible crap and they aren’t exactly Christians... they are a political ideology much like Islam but they use Christ as their cover story...

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: infolurker

All religions claim they're being persecuted.

While at the same time we see the greatest instances of pedophilia in religious organizations than any other type organization combined.

All the while religions claim to hold the "moral" high ground.

So they deserve it? I'm not even religious and im not saying you would but i really think a lot of people either don't care or celebrate persecution of Christians.

I don't care.

Christians have squandered any sympathy they may have garnered otherwise.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I can not for the love of God understand why people still go to these backward countries like Pakistan, im a Muslim and I would not even think of going there because I know that its full of thugs and Mafia like gangs that if they know that im an Arab they will kidnap me and ask for a ransom and kill me if they didnt get it

stay away from those countries and you will be safe

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SwissMarked

Right? One denomination is responsible for 99% of the historical grievances against Christianity, yet all Christians are lumped in with them.

Kinda like saying Wahhabism represents all of Islam.

But if one dare say that, it's REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! time.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

While at the same time we see the greatest instances of pedophilia in religious organizations than any other type organization combined.

So they deserve it? I'm not even religious and im not saying you would but i really think a lot of people either don't care or celebrate persecution of Christians.

I don't care.

exactly. I've seen this mentality numerous times. quite disgusting honestly and i want no part of it. Really just shows its mostly about people and not religion.

atheists or creationists same story different excuses to hate each other

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The article is so true. In some areas of the world where Christians are a small minority, they are targeted by the populations. Then here in America it is not allowed to slander minority religions but is acceptable to target Christians with slander. I do not have anything against good Muslim people who are peaceful and want to live in our country, but if there is a bad Muslim out there spreading hate and terror they should be targeted for prison or expulsion back to the Muslim countries. Around here most Muslims are decent people, I do not know of any bad ones personally but know lots of good ones. I am sure there are some people that do not like them, but all in all, most people accept them around here. Fear of terrorists integrating our society spreading hate can destroy that peaceful coexistence we are trying to maintain. We need to watch the people we leave into our country so we can keep the peace.

We seem to ignore the killing of Christians in Muslim countries more than we should but in those countries they also have their own inalienable rights and choose how they respond to Christians. But we do not have to allow these Christian Haters into our country to corrupt the muslim youth. Vett Muslims well to make sure bad ones do not get in, secure the border to Mexico too so they do not sneak in and make sure Canada also vetts their immigrants well, neither of our countries needs these chaotic people in them. It is Hard for Mexico to control who comes through their country because they are not that rich of a country yet.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
It is because the Communist intellectual has infiltrated all western power structures and learning structures. Many people in powerful positions think they are wonderful people morally but have no idea that they only have the morals implanted in them by communist teachers and mimic machines. One of the main goals of Communism has always been to stamp out all religions but in particular Christianity as it was what stood mostly in the way of normal people (generations ago) from accepting their bogus plans in the west.

Since the 1970's Communism has been very successful in hiding itself in everyday politics while also allowing language to drift in meanings and definition. In effect, for now, they are winning. And since they advocate lying at all cost to win, until people realize that, they will continue to win until we are all like Venezuela or Cuba begging in the streets for crumbs while they live in high walled mansions laughing at how silly and stupid most human beings are.

Another problem is the belief that "turn the other cheek" is applicable in all approaches to conflict. This is a female like parable and I am sure it was transformed or taken out of contexxt somehow once the Roman CHurch took control to make sure that everyone followed in line with what the pope wanted. The reality is that anyone should be able to defend themselves with force if someone is attempting to force a belief from their soul with physical or punitive force. So for my personal brand of Christianity, I would say send the people of Timor (East?) guns and ammo, not freaking blankets. Screw what the UN says.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Well Christians aint exactly been nice for the last 2,000 years have they? Whitey is getting weak and flabby though, and brown guy is lickin his chops for the day of retribution.

Except Christianity isn't just a white person's religion. There are Christians of all colors, including brown Christians, so that excuse doesn't fly.
edit on 5-1-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I don't care.

Well ... thank you for letting me know what you really think of me and mine. I suppose that if the progs eventually start lining us up for camps like they have in China, I cannot count on your support.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SwissMarked

This is why religion is such a powerful 'hook' that Satan uses as bait to lure people in...

He will disguise himself as an angel of light and in every false religion the name of Jesus is there as the hook that makes them believe that something is real there. ~ Ana Mendez Ferrell

"And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness." 2 Corinthians 11:14-15

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The American right wing and Christians have absolutely nothing in common. But they have hijacked the ideology. So it stands to reason the hypocrites would also suffer the blowback. a reply to: infolurker

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
The American right wing and Christians have absolutely nothing in common. But they have hijacked the ideology. So it stands to reason the hypocrites would also suffer the blowback. a reply to: infolurker

How did the American right wing Christians get into all those other countries to become the most persecuted minority in the world?

Please, do tell.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Of course!

It wasn't us! It was infiltrators!
They dedicated their lives to getting close to our religious temples so they could rape children to make them look bad!

You're an idiot.
edit on 5-1-2019 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

You know nothing about the Catholic church beyond the fact that you hate it.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

a reply to: Murgatroid

Of course!

It wasn't us! It was infiltrators!
They dedicated their lives to getting close to our religious temples so they could rape children to make them look bad!

You're an idiot.

Pedophiles use every excuse to get close to kids. How many do you think are hiding out in schools, public and private, right now? It's just as big a problem as ever was in the church.

Lay out a feast and the gluttons will arrive.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: soundguy

How did the American right wing Christians get into all those other countries to become the most persecuted minority in the world?

Please, do tell.

I think that in North America, it is not the entire Christian flock that people have an issue with, it is the conservative version of Christianity that people have an issue with.

Personally I hate organized religion because it destroys everything in its path and turns otherwise good people into their version of a brainwashed idiot.

Apparently whoever your god is...it supposedly prays love and acceptance and to greet those less fortunate with open arms....yada yada but once organized religion gets their hands on it...it changes to love only certain people, groups and attack those you deem not worthy and do not accept certain groups with open arms...etc

The one quote I love is

“If God is all-powerful He cannot be good, if God is good He cannot be all-powerful!”

People always say god is perfect and full of love.

Then they turn around and say gay people area mistake of nature and must be shunned.

So what is it?... if god is all love and powerful then why would such a creature create people who he would then tell his followers/believers to consider a mistake and shun/hate (gay people)
Also why would a supposed creature of love than tell his followers/believers to say...I will refuse to serve you because it goes against my belief....wait a minute???? the belief that god is love but wants his believers not to associate with certain people or groups..

I am sick...and probably rambling but oh well..

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So true,

Coaches, Boy Scout leaders, teachers... hell, didn't that sick ass mambla org put out a "how to" a few years back that we discussed here.... let me find that..

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Because secretly these groups are ushering in the dark times ahead and don't want Christians here... it's the devils hand at work.

I'm not a religious guy, just Spiritual but even I can see that dark times are here...

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Are Christian's REALLY being fed to the lions ? No, they are not, and in reality Christian's in various parts of the world have always been persecuted or discriminated against so despite your hyperbolic headline, translate that to Fake News, it's nothing new. Christian's are also fully documented to both discriminate and persecute those who dont prescribe to their brand of religion. Does not make it right for either side to do it, but it's part of humanity and until we fix ourselves it will continue.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: j4ckd4r1pp3r

Yeah, you definitely are because you have a complete misunderstanding of things.

It would take me quite a bit of time to go into it all. God is all powerful, and He is good. He also lets us make our own choices, including the choice to go against Him which is sin. Most of the evil in the world comes from sin.

All of us sin. Not one of us is perfect before God, and this is where you get into Christian theology concerning Christ and salvation and forgiveness. Any of us can be saved, but part of salvation includes doing our best to turn our backs on sin.

Sex outside of marriage is a sin ... for all of us. Christians who assign sin to the entire person are wrong -- i.e. define a person by their sin. Christians who presume to judge a person are wrong (you are going to hell/heaven), that is only for God (and Christ) to do. But we can judge sin. If we could not, how would we avoid it for ourselves, and we are called to call out sin in our brethren or avoid sinners if they are unrepentant and we risk falling into sin ourselves through the association.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join