It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians Being Fed To The Lions … And No One Seems To Care

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
An excellent story today out of Australia highlights what is going on around the world. So many nations in the world actively persecute Christians and the latest trend in Western nations appears to care for any religious group "except" Christians.

Why does the Progressive leaning governments and people of Western nations despise Christians so much? It seems there is always a message of Love, Tolerance, cultural acceptance, and multi-culture promotion of values with just about any religion or people in the world except the Christians.

I would love to know why everyone in the world deserves to preserve their religion, values, and culture except this group. Why must Christianity cease to exist or be silenced while accepting all others?

www.theaustralian.com.au/news/inquirer/christians-being-fed-to-the-lions-and-no-one-seems-to-care/news-story/c28ac058f3df94b3bc17c8c61faa0bca

Sources suggest numerous nations are worried that if they take Bibi, their embassies, especially in Pakistan, will be attacked or will at least face hostile demonstrations. And the issue could also cause unrest among their resident Muslim populations. This is a particularly acute worry in Europe.

Christians are the most persecuted religious minority in the world. And there is in the West an appalling reluctance to discuss this issue or take any action in connection with it.

The scale of the persecution is enormous. According to Mike Gore, chief executive of Open Borders, the leading Protestant non-governmental organisation working in this area, persecution of Christians is now worse than it has been at any period since biblical times.

They were certainly suffering severe persecution and attempted genocide by Islamist groups, yet there was an outcry in Australia from progressive opinion that we might be specifically helping Christians. The persecution of Christians in that region is so pervasive that it is often not safe for them even in UN refugee camps because they can suffer another round of religious persecution there. The UN High Commissioner for Refugees outrageously criticised Australia for taking too many Christians, a grotesque criticism that would not be levelled at any nation for helping any other group.

www.bbc.com...

The review, led by the Bishop of Truro, will look at government efforts to help some of the 215 million Christians who faced discrimination and violence last year, according to the Foreign Office.

Officials say violence against Christians is rising dramatically, with an average of 250 killed every month.

The intervention comes after an outcry over the treatment of Asia Bibi, a Christian woman who faced death threats after being acquitted of blasphemy in Pakistan.

edit on 5-1-2019 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Your link does not work.

ETA.

OK see you fixed it.

edit on 5-1-2019 by FilthyUSMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FilthyUSMonkey

Your link does not work.

ETA.

OK see you fixed it.

Appears it is a pay site, you can only go to it once and if you try to return, you hit a pay wall.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Why does the Progressive leaning governments and people of Western nations despise Christians so much?

Because Christians believe in God, a God that has previously communicated proscriptions against behaviors Progressives actively promote as "normal".

Put another way, in the Chrstian world view, God is at the center of the Universe as the Creator and the ultimate authority over humanity. Progressves reject the existence of a God as the ultimate authority and put Humankind in God's place as the center of the Universe and the ultimate authority and arbiter of that which may be said to be right or wrong.

Pretty simple really.

(post by lakenheath24 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I guess is it God's will. Matthew 10 22
21Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; children will rise against their parents and have them put to death. 22You will be hated by everyone on account of My name, but the one who perseveres to the end will be saved. 23When they persecute you in one town, flee to the next. Truly I tell you, you will not reach all the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.…

So Christians can feel the persecution they long for because then they can believe that they are true and ardent followers.
It's all part of being saved. I mean, if I were a Christian, I would embrace persecution and not whine about it.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

All religions claim they're being persecuted.

While at the same time we see the greatest instances of pedophilia in religious organizations than any other type organization combined.

All the while religions claim to hold the "moral" high ground.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

While at the same time we see the greatest instances of pedophilia in religious organizations than any other type organization combined.

Including the DNC?

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

Including the DNC?

As loathsome as the DNC is, it doesn't hold a candle to the Abrahamic religions.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

All religions claim they're being persecuted.

All the while religions claim to hold the "moral" high ground.

So they deserve it? I'm not even religious and im not saying you would but i really think a lot of people either don't care or celebrate persecution of Christians.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I wish all religions cease to exist. Before the 20th century religion was one of the main driving forces for politics, ways of life, everything. And it caused a lot of turmoil and hate that still goes on in today's world. There's a reason why the US was a land so appealing to Europeans because of religious persecution, by mostly Christians, and catholics, I might add, but still, freedom of religion also meant freedom FROM religion as well.

I don't think it's that people don't care about Christians being killed off and what not, it's that majority Christian nations have been raining down hate, and literal war on Muslim majority nations because of extremists. All branches of the Abrahamic religions have crazies, but people have been focusing all their hate on Islam for the last 30 years.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

"I would love to know why everyone in the world deserves to preserve their religion, values, and culture except this group. Why must Christianity cease to exist or be silenced while accepting all others?"

The people that hate Christians most happen to control the media.
edit on 5-1-2019 by toms54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
Including the DNC?

I'm gonna need you to source that.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Funny how an old fairy tail book predicted this thousands of years ago.

“If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.”
–John 15:18-19

“Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.”
–2Timothy 3:12

"Do not be surprised, brothers, that the world hates you."
1John 3:13

"1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away."
2 Timothy 3:1-5

I am at peace in this fallen world, thank you Jesus.

"I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”
John 16:33

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Look at the wars from Muslim majority countries and from christian countries in the last 1500 years and its not even comparable. The majority of the time is was defense from the ottomans empire and the wars in Spain and France from Muslim armies. I know the crusade argument is coming but that was also a direct result of constant attacks on minority Christians and Byzantium. What happened to the Byzantines? Christians hand aren't clean thats for sure and thats not my argument but Islam isn't a victim either.

Currently if you want to call this a religious war in the middle east and not a war for resources go ahead but Muslims are way better at killing each other and everyone who doesn't follow Islam or Islam correctly.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I'm I Roman Catholic so i'm putting my bet on the lions. Just kidding, i was born Roman Catholic-never practiced Catholicism, i'm agnostic.

The Christian and catholic faiths have lost members due to hypocrisy, 'same sex marriage is wrong, now excuse me while I fondle this underage choir boy.' it's that type of hypocrisy that is driving people away. You can pray, go to church or whatever and what not, but it doesn't change the fact that millions upon millions were killed in the service of your gods. But god is love right?

Believe what you want, but this will not end swiftly.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Amazing!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The playbook, it's real...

Choose your side.

"The express aim of the Order was to abolish Christianity, and overturn all civil Government." ~ John Robison, Proofs of a Conspiracy

The Illuminati set out to systematically destroy Christianity and belief in God. ~ James Perloff

21 Goals of the Illuminati and The Committee of 300

3. To engineer and bring about the destruction of religion, and more especially, the Christian Religion...

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: strongfp

Look at the wars from Muslim majority countries and from christian countries in the last 1500 years and its not even comparable. The majority of the time is was defense from the ottomans empire and the wars in Spain and France from Muslim armies. I know the crusade argument is coming but that was also a direct result of constant attacks on minority Christians and Byzantium. What happened to the Byzantines? Christians hand aren't clean thats for sure and thats not my argument but Islam isn't a victim either.

Currently if you want to call this a religious war in the middle east and not a war for resources go ahead but Muslims are way better at killing each other and everyone who doesn't follow Islam or Islam correctly.

Exactly... it goes back and forth. Both sides are guilty and have blood on their hands.

But what has been happening in the middle east right now in current times and recent history matter because it's relevant TODAY. We can drag this on and on about Islam did this and Christianity did that, and Catholicism did this, but it still doesn't change whats happening now.
I work with three Iraqi brothers, all of them are devout Christians, they fled shortly before the second US invasion because a neighboring Christian area wanted to side with the Islamic majority and just pay the fine or what ever Muslims demand for other religions to do, they didn't want any of that and packed up their things and left because they were going to be killed by their own people! Was quite the story.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Have you ever wondered why this is true? So did I...

...the goal is to infiltrate it with their compromising philosophies and attempt to destroy the Church from within."

"What if there were people within the various Churches of God who covertly were guiding the members to slowly accept new ideas which are alien to the true faith and who were dedicated to destroying that faith at all costs?" JESUIT-JEDI MINDTRICKS

...most of our institutions are infiltrated and run by racists, satanists, perverts and criminals, often masquerading as devout and God-fearing Christians.

Did the Illuminati Exterminate Canadian Indian Children?

In the late forties the Illuminati wanted to infiltrate the churches because they understood the power of God within the structure of the church, and they had to find a way to infiltrate the church to break down that spiritual strength within the church, the power of the holy spirit that works within the church. They had to find a way to infiltrate that, and they wanted to bring the world into the churches so that the churches wouldn't be so strong spiritually. That was part of my father's job.

The method the illuminati used to infiltrate the organized church

What if I were to tell you, that there is a vast Satanic conspiracy to deceive the masses of every society on earth? What if I were to tell you that the top leaders of the world’s religions were in league with the Devil? Would you think I’m crazy? I would! Yet, the truth is stranger than fiction! You have been lied to my friend. Few people in the world today are aware of just how much Satan has infiltrated organized religion. Link

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join