It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why didn’t tRump throw his temper tantrum before now?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Sorry pal unlike you, I’m not that emotionally invested. I’m well enough off that I’m pretty much tRump proof. burdman30ott6

That's comedy gold. Oh the irony......You're bought and paid for everytime you post dude. Trump so owns your arse outright and I do mean owns. Apparently you can't see this.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Why didn’t potus (in name only) throw a hissy fit before now? Why didn’t they have a vote for the wall before now? Why didn’t they use the “nuclear” option if this is so important to our national Security! He’s had two years to do something and had done absolutely nothing but run his ignorant mouth.

Only the dimmest of faux newz watching, drool cuppers among us think the wall is a good idea.

He’s really showing us what a deal maker he is alright. Just like a two year old who won’t eat their peas.

The wall's a bad idea, eh??? Could you give us a current example where a 30' wall hasn't worked??? Of course you can't...You do know that Pelosi and Shumer supported a wall prior to Trump, don't you??? So why is the wall a bad idea??? I suspect you don't know but heard someone on ABC or CNN make that claim so you think it's smart to repeat it...

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Laughter is an emotion, so needless to say I am emotionally invested in your endless whining, fear mongering, and tRump Derangement Syndrome. I appreciate the LOLs, Loud Warrior.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IanForge
Part of the reason for the current temper tantrum by Mr Trump is due to the fact he has to - absolutely has to have all the limelight all the time. Add to that his fear of women ( especially women in any position of authority), his fear of anyone not sharing his same shade of white ( hilarious considering his coloration is more Oompa Loompa than David Duke), and his innate wish to have The Walltm be his mark on history, and it's unsurprising he chose this moment to act like a child not getting his sweetie. It also doesn't help that his communication skills are nowhere near that of a Reagan or even a Bush II. His disconnect, not from reality, per se, but from the way things actually work isn't helping him either.

Oh look! Another lefty Trumper Tantrum!
Keep them up guys, this stuff is hilarious!

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Id love for someone to explain why it's so much harder to cut off the draw that keeps illegals coming -- being cheap labor, still guaranteed to make more than back home.

Why are people so afraid to punish the companies and farms that hire the people that we're trying to wall out? They get away with it, and you continue to let them get away with it. No wall will stop that, you fools.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Why have you and your deranged Leftist friends thrown a hissy fit for 2 years straight?
A 2 year old that won’t eat their peas is a joy to be around compared to you clowns.

edit on 5-1-2019 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Why did Chuckie Schumer back out of the original deal Trump put on the table ? A deal that more than doubled the amnesty offer they asked for the DACA recipients, and provided other immigration changes the Democrats asked for. A deal which was not exactly popular with the Conservative crowd but it was Trumps negotiating for and getting what he wanted, until Democrats backed out.

www.cnbc.com...

It has nothing to do with the immorality of a wall, nothing to do with the new progressive open borders, it has everything to do with DC politics as usual. Both sides are guilty of playing that game, but Democrats will never give Trump something he can claim as a win. The Democrats are willing to sacrifice border security which they are on record as supporting in the recent past so they can play politics. Look past the partisan tripe from both sides and you can see that it's a game we have all seen before.

MARKETS

BUSINESS

CNBC TV

MENU

Democrats would be crazy to reject Trump's DACA deal

President Trump's DACA immigration offer massively expands the number of so-called Dreamers who will get amnesty and citizenship.

If the Democrats accept the deal, it would intensify the rift between right wing Republicans, who are angry about the offer, and the president.

Democrats are publicly blasting the proposal. Here are three reasons they should take it and run.

Jake Novak | @jakejakeny

Published 12:13 PM ET Fri, 26 Jan 2018CNBC.com

Zach Gibson | Bloomberg | Getty Images

Demonstrators hold signs during a rally supporting the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program (DACA), or the Dream Act, outside the U.S. Capitol building in Washington, D.C., Jan. 18, 2018.

The Trump administration has finally made a detailed and public proposal on what to do about the so-called "Dreamer" illegal immigrants who came to this country as children.
Predictably in this climate of political rancor, leading Democrats are already slamming President Trump's offer. But even a casual analysis of the White House plan shows why the Democrats would be crazy to reject it.

So temper tantrums from both equate the status quo we have come to expect from both sides in Congress and not the President since he made the effort early on, but Chuckie after agreeing backed out of it. They are so angry that a political neophyte completely destroyed the established Clinton political machine that they will put the country at risk. Clinton was given the questions in advance of the debates, still destroyed, Clinton conspired with foreign spies to collect dirt, still destroyed, a viable candidate who in my opinion much funnier than Trump in office, named Bernie Sanders was destroyed by the collusion if Clinton and the DNC.

It's pretty clear to me who the Left needs to be angry at and it's not Trump. They need to realize Trump is the consequences of a candidate who never had a chance even after colluding with the media and the DNC, Hillary is the one to angry with but watch them let her again run and lose again, 3 strikes she should be out.
edit on 1/5/2019 by DJMSN because: addition

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Byrd

Actually, he's tried this type of negotiation before and it hasn't worked well for him. This is just the latest round.

It's his way of negotiating in business. You make an offer and if they don't take it, you threaten to walk off. Since the other company needs your money, you can get them to accept a deal even if it disadvantages them. However, what happens is that company or person then decides to never deal with you again.

If he had experience dealing with long-term relationships, he'd know that this wasn't very effective. I think that he's going to face a Senate that's increasingly against him (Peolosi made the marvelous move of offering the Senate the bill that they (the Senate) had agreed on last year) and eventually they're going to start overriding his veto.

I think he's afraid of it, too, which is why he started talking about declaring a "national emergency" so he could get the military to build the wall. (BBC reported on it, AND for those curious, have a nice analysis on the question of "can he declare a national emergency and have the wall built like that"

It's being seen (as the article says) as a bluff.

You know that would make a lot of sense had congress presented a bill.
They have not.
They will not, at least anytime soon.
The dems were given the house but will do nothing with it and lose it in 20.

You're right...they didn't present it. I had read a headline on my newsfeed and didn't check to see if it was an op-ed or not. Turns out it was an op-ed.

I'm not sure that the Republicans are willing to work with the Democrats At least, McConnell's statements seem to indicate this. That's a pity, because there's a lot of things in that anti-corruption bill that really should be a no-brainer pass.

Y'know, my local (state) representative has managed to work with Republicans here in Texas to put out bipartisan bills for a number of things -and likewise Republican legislators here have reached out to Democrats for bipartisan measures. It's a shame that Congress seems to be far less mature about this.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

I agree Congress needs to work TOGETHER for the American people.
Until Trump vetoes a bill this albatross is on Congress.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

have you asked the turks about the effectiveness of thier border barrier ?

Worked pretty well in Germany

it did

en.wikipedia.org...

The East German balloon escape was an incident occurring at approximately 2:00 AM on September 16, 1979, in which two families, with eight members in total, escaped the communist country of East Germany by crossing the border to West Germany in a homemade hot air balloon.

not too hard to figure out how to climb a fence either

just saying

2k miles is a lot of space to climb and float
hhahahaa
Thats why you electrify it.

Just sayin

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Pretty irrelevant all round I'd say, Trump's partial demand...since that is what it is, is not even a spit in the wind to make anything close to what he spouted about in his campaign.

Trumps wall is a load of bullshiite, he knows it, the plebs appear not to....enough said.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

exactly.

the stable genius employs undocumented workers and helps them get phoney id's, ffs.

he's a clown and puss.

he fires people via tweeter. waits till now to do somehing about wall so he can blame it on someone else when it doesn't happpen. screams like a little girl about security.

god, he makes y 'all weak.

edit on 5-1-2019 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

You're obsessed with Donald Trump, President of the United States of America. Why do angry? If he sucks so bad then he will be out soon.

It's really lame.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

The white house has a huuuge staffing problem.
right now, from the outside (world wide 'viewers')
unending changes coupled with shambolic policy decisions
mitigate any serious intentions from Trump
particularly given ... that he's already a lame duck !

Great people have all fallen at some point
often for stupidity, cupidity... or even, golly gosh: lust !
in advance of all of their all-too-predictable falls from grace,
no-one never ever, plotted out the "perfect" escape route
going gracefully, or hamming it up would see us through

Things, as they are now are hitting "constitutional crisis zone"
Overhaul the constitution, limit presidential powers .. 25th ..?

Just as Clinton needed a distraction back then,
a wag-the-dog scenario is not an option to Trump
internally, he has to make appropriate noises, pamper the base
lowering the threshold on that 'winning' margin

edit on 5-1-2019 by Cassi3l because: ... ebbing moon ...

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I find myself caught between a rock and a hard place..... On the one hand, I want to post an intelligent reply to offer some reasoning behind the question posed..... On the other hand, the initial OP was so dilluted with ignorance and raving lunacy sprinkled with a dash of irony, I'm not even sure it's worth it at the end of the night; as such, I end on this note:

This is exactly why he's going to be around for another term.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Im sorry you have me confused with yourself. a reply to: Middleoftheroad

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

This is exactly why he's going to be around for another term.

I could easily see trump re elected and a purge in congress.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
It’s been obvious that the wall will never be built. If you ever actually believed that a wall would be built, I don’t know what to say to you.

The interesting thing is that how long will the talk about building a wall go on? Does the idea die here, or do we have to keep hearing people drone on about this dumb topic in perpetuity?

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   

since you asked, I think it has to do with his previously asking for funding, and being told that if he passed the previous budget, then he would get his funding on this budget. Then, they said no this time. So while it's cool to paint this in the light you wish you could, that seems to be the real reason, and answers your question without making Trump look as bad as you would like.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Did you just get so frustrated you decided to make a post in ignorance?

This isn't his first try here. All you are doing is issuing insults. No ones mind will be changed with your ad homs against POTUS. Its just your own self gratification. Which is fine...but thats behavior typically reserved for anywhere but the grownups table.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join