It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sky Chariot

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   
^It's satisfying to see the original video. OP thanks for posting that to YouTube.

It shows that the red dot is definitely some kind of icon on the screen. Probably the red dot of "record." (IDK why it shows up in the footage, because such an icon wouldn't normally go into the video... but the perfect-center placement, convinces me that it's just an icon on the screen.)

If you slow down the video... to like 1/4 speed:

Sorry but you can see the smallest movements of the camera, match up with the UFO, at the start of the vid. Which convinces me that it's lens flare.

OP I think ur friend was fooled by the lens flare on his own phone.

Thanks for posting an interesting case though.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

originally posted by: visitedbythem
ca reply to: peacefulpete

You have a HD copy of the Original that was emailed to me. It is 4 seconds long. You have both. Do you understand that now?

Who cares if other people believe?

You saw it... take it for what it is and roll with it. Obviously transcendent dimensions of light exist and rarely communicate with us hyperdense turd burglars. People wouldn't believe the truth, even if someone were risen from the dead.

You are right. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
a reply to: visitedbythem

What's the YouTube channel called?

Phil Johnson

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Thank you

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
We have heard from the director of MUFON.
There believe it to be lens flare.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Oh goodness.. We just heard from a professional photographer that said " No way", on it being lens flare. He said lens flares dont move across the screen like that.

I do know MUFON only has the crappy video that Leo shot off the screen with his iPhone.....

I'm going to see if my friend who took the original will load the original footage directly off his iPhone max, into my PC, and see if the resolution is greater.

It really does look like lens flare to me during the first second, but the way it appears to move ahead and off the screen toward the end is confusing to me.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

By the way, do u know what kind of device he was using to record the video?

My thought is that lens flare WOULD speed up, like the vid, when the glare was on the rounded edge of the lens. (At least, that's how I imagine that it would do that.) And I know that even smartphones have little round camera lenses.

The first second or two of the vid, in slow-motion, is about 100% clear that it's lens flare, because the UFO matches his smallest, involuntary movements of his hand... (I mean, it matches his intentional camera movement, but the object ALSO matches his hand's involuntary muscle twitches. THAT'S what really convinced me, lol.)

I also agree that it almost looks like it flies away too fast... except I think that's because of the lens' rounded edge.

Interesting case anyway.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

You are right.

Does that mean you saw it? I thought you only saw the video.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Oh goodness.. We just heard from a professional photographer that said " No way", on it being lens flare. He said lens flares dont move across the screen like that.

My elder sister is a professional photographer and thinks it's a lens flare.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

It really does look like lens flare to me during the first second, but the way it appears to move ahead and off the screen toward the end is confusing to me.

Why? What's so special about the movement at the end?

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

to my eyes... the short video looks most like someone had one of those million watt lanterns/spotlight and flicked their wrist to have the beam or spotlight reflect off the foggy-drizzle-clouds which hung like a theatre-curtain that day...
and was mistaken as a UFO...
(I doubt the 'Lens Flare' idea) but do not see any lagtime in pacing the orb of light across the trajectory, that act of perfect timing tends to confirm an internal lens flare as the cause

edit on th31154724552111252019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

Why? What's so special about the movement at the end?

The object appears to speed up, in the last bit of the video clip.

That's why I was saying that I think it probably does that, because of the lens' curve (which could make the glare pass over it faster, I think).

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: peacefulpete

By the way, do u know what kind of device he was using to record the video?

My thought is that lens flare WOULD speed up, like the vid, when the glare was on the rounded edge of the lens. (At least, that's how I imagine that it would do that.) And I know that even smartphones have little round camera lenses.

The first second or two of the vid, in slow-motion, is about 100% clear that it's lens flare, because the UFO matches his smallest, involuntary movements of his hand... (I mean, it matches his intentional camera movement, but the object ALSO matches his hand's involuntary muscle twitches. THAT'S what really convinced me, lol.)

I also agree that it almost looks like it flies away too fast... except I think that's because of the lens' rounded edge.

Interesting case anyway.

Brand new top of the line Iphone Max

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

You are right.

Does that mean you saw it? I thought you only saw the video.

Last sentence only

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Last sentence only

Thanks for the clarification.

As you didn't correct cooperton I thought I would ask.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Maybe a curved lens would make it appear to speed up. What ever it was, I was doing my job, as I would want each of you to do, as an ATS member/reporter. That is to get the pictures/ Information to other members before its plastered across the rest of the internet. Im very proud of other members on ATS that get me stories, pictures and information, long before any of my friends and family have it.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Last sentence only

Thanks for the clarification.

As you didn't correct cooperton I thought I would ask.

No problem.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 04:08 AM
link   

*cough* told you so *cough*

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

*cough* told you so *cough*

You spelled that wrong

I think you meant to write : " I trolled you so"

And you did a fine job of it too!

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   

I'm going to see if my friend who took the original will load the original footage directly off his iPhone max, into my PC, and see if the resolution is greater.

Does that mean you did/do not have a copy of the original video?

If true, what have we been looking at?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join