It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sky Chariot

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I'm still confused, though: what happened to the original recording? And why isn't the original vid being used, at all?

It makes the whole case really convoluted...

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete

I have no idea what you are asking.

The person who took the original is my best friend
We work together.
He doesn't want his name mentioned anywhere
He to and wont upload onto any site
He has concerns for his safety.
Im not afraid, and Its my duty as an ATS member to get it onto ATS as soon as possible, before its on the news or published elsewhere.
Myself and at least a couple other employees copied it off the screen, before he could figure out how to attach, and send me a hi def digital copy
Another employee, Leo sent a copy to MUFON. It was one he copied off the screen. Leo is not the one who took the original video, and nor did I.

Am I getting through to you?

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: visitedbythem
My buddy Leo tried to reenact the original picture with his iphone. It didn't come out like that.

Can we see the result? I would prefer to judge for myself.

Someone suggested using a laser so we will probably be trying that too, but from what I remember, the lasers have a beam that goes all the way up, not just a spot

A laser looks nothing like what we see on the video. Laser light is directed in one direction, so unless there's something in the air (dust, rain, whatever) where the laser can be bounced to the camera or it's pointed directly to the camera it will not be visible. Pointing it to the camera may damage it.

Ok, heres the reenactment Leo took this morning to see if it would come out the same from the parking lot lights.
It was still dark out. He comes in at like 4 am. Same type of new iphone. I do see some flare, but nothing like what we saw in the original digital copy my friend sent me.

I have a laser now, a powerful one.Batteries are charging, as I type this. and will try that tomorrow, if AI have time. Im welding and running 2 machines, so my time is limited. Ill have to run out there when I get a chance. Im going out to see how far up it goes in a few minutes in my backyard. I think it leaves a beam though, all the way up. I will check for planes before I switch it on
edit on 9-1-2019 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Ok, you are right. We can rule out the laser. This is what I just took outback with the laser

edit on 9-1-2019 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   

a reply to: peacefulpete

I have no idea what you are asking.

The person who took the original is my best friend
We work together.
He doesn't want his name mentioned anywhere
He to and wont upload onto any site
He has concerns for his safety.
Im not afraid, and Its my duty as an ATS member to get it onto ATS as soon as possible, before its on the news or published elsewhere.
Myself and at least a couple other employees copied it off the screen, before he could figure out how to attach, and send me a hi def digital copy
Another employee, Leo sent a copy to MUFON. It was one he copied off the screen. Leo is not the one who took the original video, and nor did I.

Am I getting through to you?

Alright, yeah I was wondering / hoping that the raw footage would become available. I guess you're saying that it won't become available because of your friend's safety concerns. Which is unfortunate, because I'd expect that movie files can be anonymous, but oh well.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Your phone light "streaking" across the inside of your windshield.

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Some on here are saying that a picture means a thousand words isn't true as even when pictures are posted they get shot down in flames.

If a picture is posted other information is handy, approximate location, time & date, direction facing, angle to object, camera details make model lens exposure settings ie shutter speed etc.

This helps to rule out aircraft and astonomical obects.

Phone cameras tend to give poor results in the dark don't believe the hype that phone companies claim sensor size is important to give members an idea.

Phone/compact cameras tend to have sensors from the first 3 columns from the left.

The larger the sensor the better the image quality.

For example here a Canon 100D compared to a Canon Powershot s120 compact camera

Look at the iso settings listed lower iso means better quality yet the 100D at 800 iso produces a better image than the powershot at 100 iso. The 100d has an ASP=C sensor see chart above.

Knowing the limitations of your equipment and the knowledge of how to get the best from it means instead of the ufo light in the sky you may see what it really is.

A light in the sky

I can actually see it's the local police helicopter

Many members on here learned photography with film cameras and everything was manual, exposure & focus etc
so with more information a better conclusion can be made.

ArMaP has shown lens flare as the most obvious reason.

Here is a nice example of flare ufo's

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Not the same phone conditions or filming mode portrait on original and landscape now.

So results would be different.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Interesting, but not nearly as interesting as these videos about a purple sky...I think this has a lot more going for it...

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AWonderousOne

At 4 mins there is a purple strobing ball. that looks like a laser or some form of light projection...very strange

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Ok, heres the reenactment Leo took this morning to see if it would come out the same from the parking lot lights.
It was still dark out. He comes in at like 4 am. Same type of new iphone. I do see some flare, but nothing like what we saw in the original digital copy my friend sent me.

Thanks, but a re-enactment made with different conditions is useless.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Also with all due respect to OP: I give u the benefit of the doubt that you're honest and sincere:

But beyond that, the case is too complicated / convoluted to be taken very seriously, especially the video-of-a-video aspect. I'm sorry but most people won't really get very far beyond that aspect of it.

Recording video of a different screen's video, is just a fundamentally broken way to record any videos of anything.

If safety concerns are why we don't have the original vid: I'm convinced that any video file can be stripped of any identifying information... I'm not an expert on this, but I'd think that he could simply upload it online, anonymously.

Like, I don't think that my YouTube videos are giving out my personal info from my phone or my Mac... At least, I hope not lol.

Maybe someone who is more experienced can chime in... But I would have thought it was no problem to make video files anonymous, i.e. stripped of identifying info...?

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
ca reply to: peacefulpete

You have a HD copy of the Original that was emailed to me. It is 4 seconds long. You have both. Do you understand that now?

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Try watching the 4 second version on a big screen monitor. Im looking at it on a 50" monitor I have no tv

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

You have a HD copy of the Original that was emailed to me. It is 4 seconds long. You have both. Do you understand that now?

...Where is the original video available to be seen though? I apologize for not understanding it yet. Haven't you only posted the video OF the video, so far?

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
On my Youtube channel

Just the looped one where we are all talking is a screen shot
edit on 10-1-2019 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Who cares if other people believe?

You saw it... take it for what it is and roll with it. Obviously transcendent dimensions of light exist and rarely communicate with us hyperdense turd burglars. People wouldn't believe the truth, even if someone were risen from the dead.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

What's the YouTube channel called?

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Does that mean that this video is the original, taken by your friend?

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

Does that mean that this video is the original, taken by your friend?

...That would seem to be the original... but then why didn't OP just post that in the thread? I'm confused asf lol

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join