It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Welcomes Extremists, Bans Critics of Extremists

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: FilthyUSMonkey
a reply to: infolurker

The OP's source is a known fake news outlet. If that is what the OP is basing their claims on, then I reject the claims.

Seems simple. This is the "fake news" that has been going around for several years, gets picked up by other outlets, passed around, until every one assumes it to be true.

Until folks start doing their own research, and looking into the primary sources of news, we will have "fake news" influencing our thoughts and judgements. This is how the Russian trolls work, how propaganda works.

I always try to check a primary source to see if they have a bias, a hidden agenda, a past record of pushing lies, etc.

If a source comes up as bad as GateStone, I wouldn't use it to bask up any claim or assertion. Any yes, I put a variety of sources (cross-checking) to validate that I was not getting one "bad review."

For me GateStone is a tainted source, after looking into the information available to me, and the number of times they have told flat out lies to promote their agenda.

Thanks for asking why I was doing what I was doing.

Well since you've confirmed you believe in the warmongering anti-Russian "reds under the bed" nonsense, I can discount everything you say.

Very helpful, won't have to read the walls of text in the future.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: ScepticScot

Welcome Extremist: (choose your favorite)

www.patheos.com...

www.theguardian.com...

www.thesun.co.uk...

www.express.co.uk...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.independent.co.uk... 017811.html

cruxnow.com...

None of your links backs up the claim that UK welcomes extremists or bans critics of extremists.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

You really have a reading comprehension issue don't you? You see, ISIS fighters, recruiters, and nutcase islamic clerics are welcome as shown in previous post. Below are some of the Bans

They tried to Ban Franklin Graham as surprisingly was allowed in. Hell, the British Parliment actually debated openly banning President Trump

www.washingtonpost.com... m_term=.a0f4ec004fd4

Lauren Southern denied entry to UK, purportedly over criticism of Islam
www.foxnews.com...

Far-right activists refused entry to the UK
THEY have thousands of social media followers, but when this couple travelled overseas they were shocked at how they were treated.
www.news.com.au...

Michael Savage, still banned from U.K.
www.washingtontimes.com...

edit on 5-1-2019 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

You really have a reading comprehension issue don't you? You see, ISIS fighters, recruiters, and nutcase islamic clerics are welcome as shown in previous post. Below are some of the Bans

They tried to Ban Franklin Graham as surprisingly was allowed in. Hell, the British Parliment actually debated openly banning President Trump

www.washingtonpost.com... m_term=.a0f4ec004fd4

Lauren Southern denied entry to UK, purportedly over criticism of Islam
www.foxnews.com...

Far-right activists refused entry to the UK
THEY have thousands of social media followers, but when this couple travelled overseas they were shocked at how they were treated.
www.news.com.au...

Michael Savage, still banned from U.K.
www.washingtontimes.com...

Since none of your links seem to actually back up the claim of the title maybe the problem with reading comprehension is yours

I have no intention of going through an exercise in you posting link after link to claim you are right. If you want to pick one to discuss properly let me know .

ETA - you might want to read the very last one again.
edit on 5-1-2019 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

The UK has refused entry and barred quite a few people from entry to the UK.

List from Wiki

Is there anyone you think should be on this list, and why?

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Ok, lets put a different slant on it.

Is there anyone here who thinks that if this lady arrived at Heathrow and asked for asylum she would be refused?

Is there anyone here who really thinks that there wouldn't be a ton of mail arriving in the constituency offices of our MP's demanding she be given asylum if that extremely unlikely first premise occurred?

Finally, do any of you think our MP's would resist the chance to gain kudos for fighting her corner in that situation?

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

The UK has refused entry and barred quite a few people from entry to the UK.

List from Wiki

Is there anyone you think should be on this list, and why?

That list must wrong as there are several muslim extremists on it and according to the OP the UK welcomes them.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The UK actually has some very strict laws on extremist hate speech, and while radical clerics are allowed, sometimes, to visit here, they are not allowed to commit criminal hate speech.

And when they are, they are almost always deported. Except in one or two high profile cases that get a lot of press attention where something has gone wrong with the process.

But on the whole, the UK absolutely does not tolerate this sort of thing. And you don't see extremist hate speech in mosques across the land.

We also have quite a few Christian hate-speakers banned from the country too. Or far-right hate speakers. Steve Bannon almost didn't get a visa to enter the country for example. He got one, but it was discussed as to whether he should be granted access, and in the end it was decided that yes, he was allowed.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

So what is really going on in the UK? We have plenty of UK members and would love some feedback. Why does the UK seem to promote allowing followers of radical islam and ISIS recruiters freely into their nation but reject asylum to those who truly need it and ban those who speak out against the radicals?

From what I read, this also appears to be a pattern throughout Europe. Why is there such a push to promote radical islam in Europe? Why are they silencing people who speak out against it and reject those in need who may "anger" the radicals they have allowed into their nations?

What is the purpose of letting Islamic extremists loose in your country?

www.gatestoneinstitute.org...

In November, it was reported that the Pakistani Christian mother of five, Asia Bibi, was unlikely to be offered asylum by the British government due to concerns about "community" relations in the UK. What this means is that the UK government was worried that Muslims of Pakistani origin in Britain may object to the presence in the UK of a Christian woman who has spent most of the last decade on death row in Pakistan, before being officially declared innocent of a trumped-up charge of "blasphemy".

We have also seen time and again how extremist clerics such as the Pakistani clerics Muhammad Naqib ur Rehman and Hassan Haseen ur Rehman have been allowed to enter the UK despite their track records of supporting the murder of people merely suspected of having blasphemed against, or apostasised from, Islam. Nevertheless, while the UK government continues to allow clerics such as these to enter Britain, it develops an ever-growing banned list of people who are not Muslim but who have been critical of aspects of Islam. It is almost as though the UK government has decided that while extremist clerics can only rarely be banned, critics of such clerics can be banned with ease.

Because the globalist elites would now like a Byzantine capital and a Rome capital

New York being Rome
Brussels being Byzantine

Modern Rome is once again making the same mistakes

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Because we’re not bigots who think that all the brown faced men who speak funny and pray to that weird god are all terrorists just because the right wing media told us so.

Simples.

But “all Trump supporters are racist”

Islam is Islam. Nazism is nazism.
Why tolerate one hateful ideology over another?

Maybe it’s an iq thing?

Muslims are white. Black. Asian.

MOST Muslims are NOT Persian/middle eastern/Arabic. That’s a fact.

What color skin does a Muslim have? (Tip: ask cnn, they’ve obviously already told you).

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
To claim that ‘far right’ somehow means ‘racist’ shows how low your iq is.

Tommy Robinson. Not a racist. Not far right. Pat Condell, same agin.
Milo Yiannoppolis, not racist, not far right.

“Hate speech” there’s one, ever read the Quran? Ever listened to Anjem Choudary?

The mind boggles at the pathetic collective intelligence of the bigoted ‘left’.

“Think how we think, or we’ll silence you”

The very definition of fascism.
edit on 5 1 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Maybe because unlike the ‘bigots’ Islam is PRO same-sex marriage. Islam is PRO religious freedom. Islam holds women and women’s rights in high regard. Islam promotes freedom of belief, freedom of speech, freedom to draw fricken pictures.
Islam loves a free press. Islam promotes freedom of association. Islam loves women being power, voting, driving, going to school and doing whatever they want regardless of what their husbands have to say about it.
Islam is all about love and tolerance for Jews, Hindus, Christians and Atheists.
It’s such an awesome belief system that we should all be helping Islam to achieve its ONLY openly-stated goal.

I wish I was as ‘woke’ as a mindless NPC leftwing whack job. Then I could promote hate and intolerance too.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
shouldn't even accept islamic refugees, they are fleeing islam to bring their islam to another country? doesnt make sense.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: snarfbot
shouldn't even accept islamic refugees, they are fleeing islam to bring their islam to another country? doesnt make sense.

They’re not ‘fleeing’ anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join