It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taking a page from Trump playbook, Pelosi rejects facts.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

certainly the recent crash is on his shoulders.... Ya got that right.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
How does a 6 YO get raped. Boy friend or baby sitter?

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

You have that confused with the truth.... not surprised... you believe trump..

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

She was playing with the kids next door, and their adult son took her into the playhouse. She came home screaming. Police called, rape kit on a 6 yr old. So unfair. He was deported.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

yeah sure.....

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

bullschite

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
a reply to: roadgravel

She was playing with the kids next door, and their adult son took her into the playhouse. She came home screaming. Police called, rape kit on a 6 yr old. So unfair. He was deported.

Too bad the cops got to him before your relatives did.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The jokes on these liberals.

They want all these spanish speakers to flood the border......however what libitards don't know is the spanish language only caters to TWO genders!
Shock horror! Libitards are thus being transphobic!

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

certainly the recent crash is on his shoulders.... Ya got that right.

and the booming economy seems to be his as well. Good or bad, it's all his at this stage of the game. So at least I don't have to hear Obama taking credit for more things he didn't do. BTW, take a class in quoting, so those you are ignorantly spouting nonsense to, know what topic you are not understanding.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Facts! Rwnjs look elsewhere..... this won’t compute. www.washingtonpost.com... 6e9b065e&noredirect=on

are you capable of understanding what a "strawman" is? when you look it up, your post is a perfect example of one. I'll give you a hint. it's when you argue a point that was never made, to try to make yourself not look so foolish. Problem is, when it's noticed, you look even more foolish than you would have had you said nothing.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

Wow. I can see how that can go bad. Sorry to hear it. So you now know the truth about the neighbors.

Hopefully he spends a long time locked up.

A prayer for you and her.
edit on 1/6/2019 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Four thousand known or suspected terrorists have come over the border.
That number is closer to oh I don't know .... ZERO... yeah that's it.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I think saying three thousand or more immigrants with terrorists ties have been apprehended when none with terrorist ties have is a better example...
especially since what I said was true and what she says and what you are backing is an all out lie...

just sayin

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: gortex

"Facts" coming from the White House are open to question without evidence being presented to support those "facts" especially when the "facts" are related to Trumps pet project.

Sen. Dick Durbin of Illinois, the second-ranking Senate Democrat, also criticized Nielsen’s presentation, telling Bloomberg that it “was not a credible presentation.”
“It was preposterous,” Durbin said. “At a time when we have the lowest level of apprehensions at the border — stopping people from coming in illegally — the lowest level historically, she is saying that we have all these terrorists and criminals and all these people on their way in.”

what facts were presented incorrectly?

Shouldn't you have included in your OP what "facts" were questioned? Then also shown how these "facts" are correct and not fabricated?

I mean, just claiming somethings "a fact", doesn't necessarily make it "a fact"!

Of course, because facts are false until proven when a Republican says it, yet mere assumptions are 110% factual when stated by a liberal. I wish consistency was a law.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

a reply to: Bluntone22

Then you are probably very concerned about trump who doctors have actually speculated is suffering dementia.

That's why nobody trusts those doctors anymore. And clearly you've never seen someone with dementia. It's not something to take lightly or joke about. You've done some really foolish things on this forum lately that you should be ashamed of.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

You mean like shutting down the government when you don't get your way?
Where's the difference from a two year old laying on the floor stamping their feet and screaming at the top of their lungs?
Nononononononononononononononononononono!

When you're trying to protect this country and its best interests, you might have to shut the government down. You supported it, oddly enough, when obama shut it down because 85% of America was against his proposed healthcare system.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I think saying three thousand or more immigrants with terrorists ties have been apprehended when none with terrorist ties have is a better example...
especially since what I said was true and what she says and what you are backing is an all out lie...

just sayin

I'd ask if you could back that up, but you can't, just like you can't post anything resembling a rational thought. Do you star you own posts with your other account, or is there another poster here who "thinks" like you do?

Just asking

www.cbp.gov...
and those are only the one's who were caught. MS13 isn't a real gang, but instead of Boys Choir who prefers face tattoos as opposed to cross necklaces.

I sincerely hope you are your loved ones are never impacted by violence. But at least pretend you have some compassion for those who have.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Christine Nelson is a lying trump sycophant.
FAIL

What a terribly sexist statement to make.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

a reply to: gortex

EXACTLY...Christine Nelson is as dumb as a rock and only ever says what supports trumps ideas. She's an idiot puppet nothing more.
People should question anything she presents as fact.

Misogyny is no longer welcome in the 21st century. Please leave yours in a past century.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Four thousand known or suspected terrorists have come over the border.
That number is closer to oh I don't know .... ZERO... yeah that's it.

You've asked for proof to stated facts throughout this thread. Can you show me some consistency and provide facts that zero suspected terrorists have come over the border?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join