It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taking a page from Trump playbook, Pelosi rejects facts.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

www.washingtonpost.com...

In the first nine months of his presidency, Trump made 1,318 false or misleading claims, an average of five a day. But in the seven weeks leading up the midterm elections, the president made 1,419 false or misleading claims — an average of 30 a day.

passed the biggest tax cut in history,
U.S. economy today is the best in history
his border wall is already being built

My favorite recently was his claim that he could run for any office in europe.
edit on 152019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

the economy is good... its not the best its ever been in history.

Only in his imagination.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

You mean like shutting down the government when you don't get your way?
Where's the difference from a two year old laying on the floor stamping their feet and screaming at the top of their lungs?
Nononononononononononononononononononono!

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Rudy Giuliani Truth isnt truth....

Kellyanne Conway alternative facts

an amazingly on cue, you enter, re-assert your dominance on ignorance, and prove unequivocally, that you are here for our amusement.

As the thread title suggested, that is the point. And when Trump did it, was it ignored, or was there many, many news articles and online segments about it? So when Pelosi does it, (taking a page from the Trump playbook), is it the same? Or is she allowed because Trump did it?

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

a reply to: Bluntone22

the economy is good... its not the best its ever been in history.

Only in his imagination.

Don't forget, for the first two years, it was Obama's wonderful Economy, but now, after the two year mark, it's all Trump.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

At least that what the experts claimed.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I presented a news article for discussion. In the article, the facts that are in dispute weren't mentioned.

Then maybe you should not have brought it here without further research. That article published by Fox cannot be trusted to present the entire truth since it left those very important facts out of their story.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I presented a news article for discussion. In the article, the facts that are in dispute weren't mentioned.

Then maybe you should not have brought it here without further research. That article published by Fox cannot be trusted to present the entire truth since it left those very important facts out of their story.

When the staff here, officially looses their minds, and makes you a moderator, I'll take what you say less like the joke I know it is, but till then, thanks for the lolz.
edit on 5-1-2019 by network dude because: bad spler

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Christine Nelson is a lying trump sycophant.
FAIL

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Christine Nelson is a lying trump sycophant.
FAIL

what facts were misrepresented?

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

EXACTLY...Christine Nelson is as dumb as a rock and only ever says what supports trumps ideas. She's an idiot puppet nothing more.
People should question anything she presents as fact.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Nielsen reportedly told the Democrats at the meeting that border officials along the U.S.-Mexico border had apprehended about 3,000 people with terrorist ties and 17,000 criminals last year.

First of all, that's their job. That's why we have border patrol and border security. Looks like they are doing their job just fine. Secondly, what are "terrorist ties"? And, what constitutes "criminal"? Is illegal entry included in that statistic?

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

From your link...

escalating enforcement tactics by the Trump administration — including separating migrant parents from their children — has not had an immediate deterrent effect.

Sure..... at what cost dude.... dead children... children who are to this day are still not reunited with their parents?

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Secondly, what are "terrorist ties"? And, what constitutes "criminal"? Is illegal entry included in that statistic?

Pertinent questions as they are both designations that are open to question.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Nielsen reportedly told the Democrats at the meeting that border officials along the U.S.-Mexico border had apprehended about 3,000 people with terrorist ties and 17,000 criminals last year.

First of all, that's their job. That's why we have border patrol and border security. Looks like they are doing their job just fine. Secondly, what are "terrorist ties"? And, what constitutes "criminal"? Is illegal entry included in that statistic?

so they got them all huh?

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Secondly, what are "terrorist ties"? And, what constitutes "criminal"? Is illegal entry included in that statistic?

Pertinent questions as they are both designations that are open to question.

and they are valid questions. But the fact that they are questions, doesn't discredit them by that alone, which seems to be the position of the radical left in this thread.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Thats your opinion honey pot.... not the truth....
You've been presented with video but you know.... reject facts.... This is hilarious.
Your story contains no reference to any fact only the assertion that they are correct and Pelosi is wrong.
I provide VIDEO proof and you reject it and call me ignorant.
You couldn't get the smile off my face with dynamite right now...

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

From your link...

escalating enforcement tactics by the Trump administration — including separating migrant parents from their children — has not had an immediate deterrent effect.

Sure..... at what cost dude.... dead children... children who are to this day are still not reunited with their parents?

this, is what hyperbole looks like.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Thats your opinion honey pot.... not the truth....
You've been presented with video but you know.... reject facts.... This is hilarious.
Your story contains no reference to any fact only the assertion that they are correct and Pelosi is wrong.
I provide VIDEO proof and you reject it and call me ignorant.
You couldn't get the smile off my face with dynamite right now...

no sweetie, you again, missed the point. (though I am not surprised at all) See, Trump did this, he "used alternative facts", and he was wrong. He was also lambasted by the MSM, and of course his haters, of which you are a charter member. Now, KNOWING that, when Pelosi does it, is that OK, or is it the same as when Trump did it?

THAT IS THE POINT.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Lol, faux news and facts, lol....make him stop. Lmao.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

so they got them all huh?

I don't know. Have we had any terror attacks, on US soil, that originated from terrorists that entered through the Mexican border? Do you honestly believe that a border wall keep terrorists out of the US? What will a border wall do to protect our coastlines, the Canadian border, Alaska and Hawaii's borders as well as our airports? (especially with TSA agents not being paid during the government shutdown and TSA agents calling in sick by the hundreds right now)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join