It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What mental illness do the leftists suffer from?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I do wish the little kiddy 4-chan trolls who think they're such edgelords, making the liberals cry in their pathetic imaginations, would just go back to 4-chan and let this place be for the grown-ups again.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

The same mental illnesses that some on the left accuse those on the right of having.

Sometimes, the way people throw poo at each other in political threads reminds me of the brainless ranting that happens in football forums.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: AtlasHawk
Not trying to insult anyone or be rude if anyone is a Liberal. But its almost like as if the brains in Liberals have cracked from their nonsense's.

But surely the suggestion that a political belief is mental illness is indicative more of the cognitive issues of the accuser.

Leftists have written the book on accusation, assumption.

All they do is negative..framed with a false positive message and yes it works because they are indeed easier to manipulate and are in general lost souls who hate just about everything.

Find a leftist that is not religiously controlled by media, you will not..and cannot..cause no such thing could exist.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: theBLESSINGofVISION

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
What mental illness do the leftists suffer from?

Empathy?

True Empaths would know there leaders are full of snip...not a snippet of empathy is anywhere to be found in todays progressives.

One can feel the cold confused and twisted minds of a libtard from a block away without trying.

They are that which they hate..and reckoning will soon be upon them...we can see already..no loyalty at all just praying for the death of all that is.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
I do wish the little kiddy 4-chan trolls who think they're such edgelords, making the liberals cry in their pathetic imaginations, would just go back to 4-chan and let this place be for the grown-ups again.

Haha your kind barely existed on ATS at any point.

What kind of deluded lib imagines that this site can and should ever be a progressive haven.

This site is a DIRECT response and refutation of all things leftist.

You never gonna win here..4chan trolls as yourself can barely stand it huh.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: AtlasHawk
Not trying to insult anyone or be rude if anyone is a Liberal. But its almost like as if the brains in Liberals have cracked from their nonsense's.

But surely the suggestion that a political belief is mental illness is indicative more of the cognitive issues of the accuser.

Leftists have written the book on accusation, assumption.

I wasn't even making reference to who the leftists may be accusing. I was speaking to this specific case in the this topic thread.

All they do is negative..framed with a false positive message and yes it works because they are indeed easier to manipulate and are in general lost souls who hate just about everything.

Is that an accusation?

Find a leftist that is not religiously controlled by media, you will not..and cannot..cause no such thing could exist.

Karl Marx.
Friedrich Engels.
Thomas Paine.
Mao Zedong.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

So for all you with a Ph.D in BS I beg the question...can you identify what mental illness the leftists suffer from?

I thought it was TDS.

Isn't that what you folks like to say?

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
same you suffer from

inability to connect the left and right brain and develop a more nuanced understanding of things

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Wrath, envy, pride, lust, greed are the most prominent, observable parasites that infect radical leftists. They fight each other to take majority control. Sloth and gluttony may be there as well. These 7 deadly parasites are death in this realm and the next.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I think the use of psychiatry and psychology as weapons is a convenient way to marginalize otherwise healthy discourse. We all gotta dial it down some.

Myself included.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
I think the use of psychiatry and psychology as weapons is a convenient way to marginalize otherwise healthy discourse. We all gotta dial it down some.

Myself included.

I'm in agreement for once and it applies equally to myself!

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
Libtards, lefty loonies, the list goes on.

So for all you with a Ph.D in BS I beg the question...can you identify what mental illness the leftists suffer from?

LIBERAL SNOWFLAKES ARE INCITING VIOLENCE ONCE AGAIN

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez followers threaten Congressman Steve Scalise this evening.

"Sniper His Azz!" - www.foxnews.com... hooting

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   
"So for all you with a Ph.D in BS I beg the question...can you identify what mental illness the leftists suffer from?"

The same as the rightists

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX There are degrees of hate, you know.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I was a psychology major, and I don't think you are going to be able to scientifically prove that just because someone has a certain mainstream political viewpoint that they are mentally ill according to official diagnostic criteria. Sorry.
edit on 06amSun, 06 Jan 2019 10:58:20 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Your friends clients openly sit down and self proclaim to be a liberal?

"Doctor, I cant fathom trump being the president, oh and by the way, I'm a liberal".

And your friend openly talks about clients cases?
That's called a bad psychologist, I wouldn't trust her judgment at all if she herself cant even keep her mouth shut.

When a client walks in saying how depressed and hopeless they feel it is incumbent upon the therapist to find out why. When they say its because of Trump that pretty much indicates they are liberal. Not understanding how your candidate could lose is one thing. When it affects your ability to function on a daily basis, that is something entirely different. You can't solve a problem until you get to the bottom of it. I think you know that.

Talking openly does not include the clients name. Their privacy is respected. As long as you do not use names, or indicate identity in any other fashion, it is perfectly fine to discuss any case you like. Case studies are made public and are part of the education protocol. This is nothing new. I think you know that too.

Her willingness to discuss a case without divulging personal information does not make her a bad psychologist or reflect on her judgement in any way.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
I was a psychology major, and I don't think you are going to be able to scientifically prove that just because someone has a certain mainstream political viewpoint that they are mentally ill according to official diagnostic criteria. Sorry.

The political view in and of itself does not indicate a psychological disorder, at least not yet...

However, when your candidate loses and you find yourself collapsed in a fetal position crying uncontrollably, unable to function on a daily basis because of the anxiety and fear of the future, etc, you might be ready for diagnosis. You can pretty much fan through the DSM and stop just about anywhere and find an applicable diagnosis. Okay, that is a bit of an exaggeration, but you get the point.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Just because someone isnt a trump supporter doesnt automatically make them liberals. That's called assuming, and is extremely unprofressinal for any sort of doctor to make such assumptions.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Just because someone isnt a trump supporter doesnt automatically make them liberals. That's called assuming, and is extremely unprofressinal for any sort of doctor to make such assumptions.

This is pretty nit-picky at this point, so, ...

Suffice it to say she is familiar enough with her patients to make that determination. You are correct that not everyone who isn't a Trump supporter is automatically a liberal. However, the majority of the people who are so affected by his win as to be unable to function are liberals, democrats to say the least.

Suggesting that she makes that determination with no evidence to support it is...dare I say it... assuming she is making incorrect associations when she may not be.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Trump derangement disorder.

Two years into the presidency and they still blame it on Russian Facebook posts.

edit on 6-1-2019 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join