It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Border Wall GoFundMe Founder Goes To Pelosi's Office To Collect 1 dollar

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   
So evil Nancy pelosi said in a press conference recently that she would donate 1$ to the border wall.

So Brian Kolfage, a triple-amputee Veteran and founder of the border wall GoFundMe rolled himself down to the US capitol to try and collect.

Not only would she not meet with this triple amputee veteran , she kept him waiting then stiffed him LOL

She couldnt even come up with the dollar for a war hero in a wheel chair.

Evil .

edit on 5-1-2019 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

That doesn't make you evil.

And that's coming from a guy that has housed homeless people for free several times.
I also take car of my mom who has dwarfism.

What have you done for the less fortunate?

She should have meet with him and gave him his dollar though. If she is going to troll she should have the balls to follow through.

I just don't think it's worse to troll a guy that's physically handicapped vs anyone else.
edit on 5-1-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

That doesn't make you evil.

And that's coming from a guy that has housed homeless people for free several times.
I also take car of my mom who has dwarfism.

What have you done for the less fortunate?

She should have meet with him and gave him his dollar though. If she is going to troll she should have the balls to follow through.

I just don't think it's worse to troll a guy that's physically handicapped vs anyone else.

If you are an elected representative of the people and super rich and even the slightest bit a nice person you meet him and give him his dollar .

if you are an evil b#### you stiff him and keep him waiting then dont even meet with him.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Another verification that Nancy Pelosi doesn't care about anything but her own ego. Thank-you for bringing this article to our attention, NotSure1.

BTW.. Do you think anyone would donate to a fund for Pelosi to get a new set of false teeth? She keeps using her lips to adjust the poor fitting set she has. Hard to concentrate on who's speaking, when she's in the back ground making those weird mouth movements.
edit on 1/5/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   
He deliberately only gave his name, without mentioning the go fund me side of things.

So, some random guy goes in to see the Speaker of the House, without an appointment and wonders why he was turned away.

He was seen by staff and still did not tell them why he was really there. It is a set up, designed to not see her.

It was a trap and she avoided it.

P

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
He deliberately only gave his name, without mentioning the go fund me side of things.

So, some random guy goes in to see the Speaker of the House, without an appointment and wonders why he was turned away.

He was seen by staff and still did not tell them why he was really there. It is a set up, designed to not see her.

P
He clearly told the staff they even offered to send him his dollar? LMAO

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:04 AM
link   

I almost donated a very small amount even though I think the wall is stupid.

Then I started to think......ya I know very bad idea lol

What if the wall does go up and then we start to see razor wire and booby traps on the American side!

So nope I ain’t doin it man!

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:04 AM
link   

"If you are an elected representative of the people and super rich and even the slightest bit a nice person you meet him and give him his dollar .

if you are an evil b#### you stiff him and keep him waiting then dont even meet with him. "

Hell yeah, Trump will be giving everyone who shows up to the white house a dollar now!!

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

I almost donated a very small amount even though I think the wall is stupid.

Then I started to think......ya I know very bad idea lol

What if the wall does go up and then we start to see razor wire and booby traps on the American side!

So nope I ain’t doin it man!

Im not donating shi lol. They can use my taxes they can use the military thats all fine and I will like the wall and I will be glad its there .

But Im not donating my money. Thats for me

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

"If you are an elected representative of the people and super rich and even the slightest bit a nice person you meet him and give him his dollar .

if you are an evil b#### you stiff him and keep him waiting then dont even meet with him. "

Hell yeah, Trump will be giving everyone who shows up to the white house a dollar now!!

But Pelosi said she would do it. And it would have been a perfect chance to show she has a sense of humor and some great PR .

Now its obvious she hates disabled vets and probably children and puppies.

edit on 5-1-2019 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I find it unexpected to hear that Nancy would even donate one dollar. Quite as symbolic as the wall is. Wonder how that went down with the democrat party? Have any other democrats said they would donate as well?

edit on 5-1-2019 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   

P

Thanks for telling us the truth.
you know money talks and bs walks, sad that he wasn't up front with staff

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Pelosi won’t ever donate a dollar to anything. She only spends other people’s money. Typical politician piece of crap. At least Trump doesn’t take a salary.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   

P
So, you didn’t watch the video where he gives them his full name and tells them that he has collected 18 million and is here to collect Nancy’s 1$ that she said she would give. Great detective work.

The first lady says that Nancy is busy, the second lady says Nancy isn’t there.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

P

Thanks for telling us the truth.
you know money talks and bs walks, sad that he wasn't up front with staff
so, you also didn’t watch the video. You just read another poster’s claim and went with that. Great detective work.

Why watch a video and be informed when you comment, when you can just pick a random comment that says something you like and agree with it? This is how CNN controls the weak minded and you just showed your hand. Lol lol
edit on 5-1-2019 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   

He went to collect something she didn't offer , she was asked how much funding she would accept for the wall funding not how much she would give personally ... political stunt is obvious.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Wait a sec....since when is killing people not evil?

A person gets injured while on mission to kill a bunch of people for the USA and was taking a paycheck.

Hitman or Soldier? Both killers...

Invading countries is a dirty job...just because the mission is justification this or that, does not make it right.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

that might not be so true, she donated to Smithsonian....

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

He went to collect something she didn't offer , she was asked how much funding she would accept for the wall funding not how much she would give personally ... political stunt is obvious.

At least she could see the guy in person just for a minute and tell him that. She can't handle real American people.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: dojozen
a reply to: gortex

that might not be so true, she donated to Smithsonian....

She did not say she would personally donate anything to the wall just that she would accept $1 funding for the wall ... that is true.
The story is just more of the same politically motivated BS. , Fake Newz.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join