It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diary of a Targeted Individual: V2K, Artificial Telepathy, Frey Effect, and RF in Weapons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
With all of the people that deny the fact that the government or criminal private companies participates in mind control, there are individuals like myself who knows the reality of weapons that can do just so and borders the line of science fiction. I have posted in this forum topic area about the dire situation I am in that is a threat to my peace and life.

I am in the process of preparing a Freedom of Information Act request about the usage by the Military and related funded private companies of Non-Lethal Weapons, Less-Than-Weapons, and Space Weapons definable in the H.R. 2977 - Space Preservation Act of 2001.

While I do so, I find it a difficult task, not by its tedious nature but by, my and technology caused doubt, that the request will yield zero results.

I would like discussion by those experienced and by people who have an opinion. I am strengthened by the Bible and the Lord.

The Bible says:

James 2:14-26 King James Version (KJV)
14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?

15 If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,
16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?
17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.
19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?
21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?
22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?
23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.
24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.
25 Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

edit on 4-1-2019 by neoarchetype because: Grammar

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Hey, I know you said, "I would like discussion by those experienced and by people who have an opinion", but I have one question as someone with little knowledge.

What do you believe the main technique of mind control is regarding the government or affiliated agencies?

Thanks..

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilentSaturn
Hey, I know you said, "I would like discussion by those experienced and by people who have an opinion", but I have one question as someone with little knowledge.

What do you believe the main technique of mind control is regarding the government or affiliated agencies?

Thanks..

There are things I have not shared such as the fact of my using common sense that I am a Manchurian Candidate (makes me sound crazy) and that usage of these weapons are Government based. I receive positive feedback through the same means of communications (RF and Silent Sound Techniques) by agencies of the Government as they try to mitigate my situation. I am also assuming that the Government agencies contain information about the technology of private companies involvement. Sony, for instance, used Silent Sound Technology in a advertisement stunt in NY.
edit on 4-1-2019 by neoarchetype because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: neoarchetype

Are only certain individuals with the right type of brains susceptible? Like when a magician does hypnosis. Or if a person reacts better to brainwave inducing technology. Or people more influenced by imagery, or are more emotional?

I know you said RF and Silent Sound Technique, but I'm guessing you need something like a hypnosis-ready brain to make it effective?

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Are only certain individuals with the right type of brains susceptible? Like when a magician does hypnosis. Or if a person reacts better to brainwave inducing technology. Or people more influenced by imagery, or are more emotional?

I know you said RF and Silent Sound Technique, but I'm guessing you need something like a hypnosis-ready brain to make it effective?

I think that they are targeting people with high IQ's. There has been research regarding this activity that resulted in evidence that half of those affected have Bachelor Degrees. I have a BS in Accounting and served in the Federal Government.

At the start of my problems with mind control, I was roped in by sound taps and I will admit that it formed some forms of hypnosis.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   

So what does it feel like to be mind controlled? If they are able to target anyone of high intelligence, that sounds pretty dangerous?

Especially if you're saying it can be done through RF and Silent Sound Technology...

Although.. having a high IQ or just being intelligent in general does not mean your not susceptible to hypnosis like things. I'm getting into an area I'm not informed about. However, I do know everybody's brain operates differently and some are more sensitive to these things, high IQ or not.. At least regarding hypnosis.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentSaturn

The technology that exists today must be above top secret because, in my opinion and experience, everyone is being mind control to the point of which way to turn while walking without compromising their free will. From what I know from experience, the Department of the Navy knows about even the details and aspects of God. I am not kidding. There exists information regarding phenomena.

Limb movement, emotion clusters, and thought-controlling exists. I can attest to that fact.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

What is the frey effect?

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

What is the frey effect?

• All data, documentation, and information that the discoveries of Allan Frey paved the way for the latter. Research done on subliminal messaging
• Proof and evidence that for the most part, subliminal signals are can be audible and constitutes auditory harassment.
• All data, documentation, and information about the 1960 fact that, while working at General Electrics Advanced Electronics Center at Cornell University, Allan Frey discovered that he could “hear” radar.
• Proof that, after some research, Allan Frey ascertained that the sound, heard in the brain, was secondary to the interaction of electromagnetic radiation and brain cells and was not heard through normal hearing mechanisms.
• Proof and evidence of the “Frey Effect” and how it serves as a basis for many ongoing studies into intracranial communication.
• All data, documentation, and information about Allan Frey whom went on to study the non-thermal effects of microwaves and those very interesting conclusions.
o Proof and evidence that microwaves belong to a part of the electromagnetic spectrum which are included in radar, microwave ovens and all cell phones.
o Proof and evidence that their non-thermal effects can be as equally detrimental as their thermal effects, as witnessed every day in microwave ovens.
o Proof that Allan Frey targeted various organ systems with microwaves and was able to reproduce detrimental effects, including heart arrhythmias, and sudden death.
o Proof and evidence that modulated microwave frequencies, those carrying a second embedded frequency, were found to be the most damaging.
 All records (physical and electronical) of another discovery relating to radar installations was the Frey effect or microwave hearing by Robert G. Malech

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Thanks..

Do a little reading on The Devil's Breath. Put it in food, drink, or just blow in someone's face and they do whatever you say.

It's been well known in South America for at least decades. I think it's a safe bet that most intelligence agencies have studied and used this. They've probably made a lot of improvements. It may not be practical for mass manipulation, but a few targeted individuals ...

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Have you considered using other terms in the search criteria to use? many people look up 'UFO' when they should be looking for 'unidentified aircraft or 'unidentified object' and so forth.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Have you considered using other terms in the search criteria to use? many people look up 'UFO' when they should be looking for 'unidentified aircraft or 'unidentified object' and so forth.

What other words can you find for me if you feel generous.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Do a little reading on The Devil's Breath. Put it in food, drink, or just blow in someone's face and they do whatever you say.
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

what you're speaking of is called "scopalamine" and was once considered a possible 'truth serum' . . . but it doesn't work like you say or how many think it does

Fun fact, it's often mixed with the pre-op medications they give you in hospital as it stops you from salivating and gives you a dry mouth, which is what the anesthetists would 'prefer'

top topics

join