It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WSJ Editorial Board Slams Trump For ‘Absurd Misstatement Of History’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
tRump is mentally ill. a reply to: links234

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Ronnie ray gun and his starwars program, that's what bankrupted them

Or maybe just the failure of the Soviet economic model.

Anyway, I guess the point is that the Soviet adventure in Afghan wasn't as black and white as people sometimes think.
With the benefit of hindsight, I think it would have probably been better for the whole world if the pre Taliban version of Afghanistan had continued which is what the USSR were originally trying to make happen.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

If you believe that then i am sure Obama must have being some sort of a hail saint angle sent from the heavens to bring world unity and peace.

Right? your logic.
edit on 7-1-2019 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf
The media slamming something Trump said? This is a new development.

The mainstream news media never did heavily attack Obama as they are doing agaisnt the Trump admin and it really shows their politically agenda.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk

originally posted by: Propagandalf
The media slamming something Trump said? This is a new development.

The mainstream news media never did heavily attack Obama as they are doing agaisnt the Trump admin and it really shows their politically agenda.

The media isn't indiscriminately attacking Trump or his administration. The media is simply reporting the news. If Obama had said this exact same statement I guarantee you that the WSJ (Which is a Conservative owned and run newspaper by the way) would have called Obama out as well, probably much more harshly.

The fact of the matter is that things like this did not happen during the Obama administration. So, instead Fox News called Obama out for wearing a tan suit, using dijon mustard on a burger, or that he used a 'terrorist fist jab' while giving a fist bump.

Yep, the news media just hates Trump, that is why this report was released.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

The collapse of the Soviet Union was a good thing for the US and for the world.

Yeah - who else is left now to keep the MIC and the raping of other countries assets for the favoured few in the US now?

Spin your fake altruism elsewhere. SInce 911 show me how the American people have actually prospered.

Oh thats right drugs from Afghanistan in body bags?

Russia is so evil, if you happen to be a Monsanto fanboy

Tsargrad TV: Russia Preventing the US from Establishing a Global GMO Dictatorship
sustainablepulse.com...

American scientists recently found that RT and Sputnik outscored competitors from the US on the number of articles they publish on GMOs. The researchers expressed fears that the activity of the Russian media could harm the American GMO industry, which intends to establish a dictatorship over the global food market.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: links234

Because he is Putins puppet.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

because Obama wasnt the moron that trump is...
I mean really... Its not political...its just the news and trump is an idiot....

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Shakesville is run as a safe space. First-time commenters: Please read Shakesville's Commenting Policy and Feminism 101 Section before commenting.

Hmmm... I guess 'Shakesville' must be short for 'I'mLiterallyShakingRightNowsville'?
edit on 8-1-2019 by Rewey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

LOL. Here we have another one trying to rewrite history!

Perhaps you've forgotten all about the "Cold War", the Cuban Missile Crisis, when Reagan called the USSR an "Evil Empire" ("Mr. Gorbachev, Take Down This Wall!") or when President Bush referred to the "Axis of Evil"?

Yes, the collapse of the USSR was a good thing for the USA and her allies. No question!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join