It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa Aims to Create No-Go Zones For Conservatives In Nashville

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   
amusing you people never post anything about the far-rightists who have been arrested for bomb making, threats, attacks, and actual murders etc

keep exposing yourself

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
I'm curious to see how these morons will identify "conservatives" from anyone else?

Geeze, this is getting just a tad bit melo-dramatic.

How are they going to stop anyone...to be nice I'll just say they are typically lacking in the physical department...

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Very selective reading on your part then, since I've seen several calling out the right, as well. But, hey, whatever floats your boat.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
amusing you people never post anything about the far-rightists who have been arrested for bomb making, threats, attacks, and actual murders etc

keep exposing yourself

Any of that happened today you would like to talk about. Its funny how you instead of saying these people are weak idiot you go the logical fallacy route...hmmm.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

really? where are the posts? where are people saying that they should "get shot"? where are the people calling them rightists terrorists and thugs? where are the people calling them out for wearing Trump hats and SOME of them being Trump supporters?

the occasional "both sides are stupid.... but the left are Nazis" is your idea "calling out"

pathetic

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   
“We’ll decide who can go where, and when”

Not fascist at all.

Is every single leftist thick, or only most of them?

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:28 AM
link   

I'm curious to see how these morons will identify "conservatives" from anyone else?

Well. Easy.

Black people voted for Trump. Hispanic people voted for Trump. Muslim people voted for Trump. Asian people voted for Trump. Women voted for Trump. Gays voted for Trump. Trannies voted for Trump. Tall people, short people, fat people, pierced people, old people, young people all voted for him too.

Feminists voted for Trump. Hipsters voted for Trump. Veterans voted for Trump. Californians votes for Trump. The jobless votes for Trump. Employers voted for Trump. Immigrants voted for Trump. The disabled voted for Trump. Teachers voted for Trump. Hairdressers, men, joggers and hybrid vehicle owners all voted for him too.

In fact, people from EVERY single identifiable group, race, color and creed voted for Trump.

So surely an extremely low-info, low-iq fascist moronic antifa member can easily identify a ‘conservative’ when he sees one.

Right?

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk

Someone asked about a source i already did its in the article.

Check again, it’s not.

But I found it I think.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Really? Are you actually going to sit there and attempt to tell me there aren't any? Is that what you're attempting to do??

edit on 1/5/2019 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   

In the post, which mistakenly labels New Years as “January 31st”

I don't think there's much to worry about. These people obviously aren't brilliant.

fraternal group Proud Boys

Sounds more like a gay club than a political brotherhood. Again, not much to worry about. Let these idiots have their 15 minutes of fame.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I clicked on the OP link and it was non existent. Very irritating but I further searched for the validity of this claim and found what I believe is the original tweet.

'https://ussanews.com/News1/2019/01/04/antifa-aims-to-create-no-go-zones-for-conservatives-in-nashville/

That tweet is bad enough but here's a follow up tweet.

Evidently NOT a "Proud Boy" and someone they chose at random to represent that group from the info I can gather from the article in the same link as the pictures I've uploaded here to this post.

A since-deleted Facebook post shows a Nashville, TN affiliate of the left-wing terrorist organization Antifa attempting to establish “Anti fascist zones” over the New Years holiday.

In the post, which mistakenly labels New Years as “January 31st,” they call for “free engagement” against who they consider “fascists” in areas of the city circled on a map.

The driving force for these activities came from two fronts. First was a rumored meet-up of the conservative-leaning fraternal group Proud Boys, which Nashville-area Proud Boy Matthew Walter has confirmed to Big League Politics as non-existent.

Along with the non-existent Proud Boys meet-up, the Antifa group was targeting the city due to the presence of Fox News personality Tomi Lahren, who was broadcasting her show from a Nashville bar.

In a statement posted on the group’s website, they confirm that they were in the city over the New Years holiday working to prevent the Proud Boys from enjoying their night.

Also, a Tweet on their page confirms they were attempting to spot Proud Boys in the city, even posting a picture of a random person, which Walter tells Big League Politics is unknown to the group.

I was hoping this was winding down but it looks like it may go on for many years, even after Trump because it's not a Trump issue, it's a people issue. This 'ism' ball of division seems to get bigger and bigger and it will take a long time and a lot of effort to stop it. I don't see that happening any time soon.

Off topic but reason #5634 why I love living in very rural areas. We really don't have these problems but I know they exist because I can see the hate allover the internet.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

I dont think these d*ckheads realize its Tennessee. give it time, they'll all have their asses handed to em eventually. It'll make a highlight xmas reel for sure.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Whoops
edit on 5-1-2019 by kookkook because: Internet gremlins did it

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

I dont think these d*ckheads realize its Tennessee. give it time, they'll all have their asses handed to em eventually. It'll make a highlight xmas reel for sure.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Oh, really?

I'm going to be moving ((I figure, if I keep saying it, it'll happen...right?)) to Tennessee, about an hour or so, from Nashville.

Geeze, this is getting just a tad bit melo-dramatic.

In case you didnt notice yet, they aren't the smartest batch. They think the way to participate in politics is by wearing ski masks and threatening and hitting people they dont like with sticks... 🙄

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Couldn't have been announced too much Charlie Daniels would have walked right into the middle of it just for giggles.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

keep exposing yourself

I didn't see a thread about the right wingers causing chaos... Maybe you could make one in the interest of fairness and I will make a pledge to participate in the interest of fairness.

But if you cant come up with anything from the last 30 days, I wouldnt expect much action. We like to discuss the latest happenings here. That's why we are discussing this and not a right wing threat.

Do you remember when the fake hoax bombs were made by a Phillipino guy claiming to support Trump but was a registered Democrat? We discussed that. That kind of counts as a right wing threat because he pretended to be right wing...

I dunno... I am trying to think... Oh then there was the guy in the armored car with the "release the report" signs, I think we assumed he was a right winger right? We discussed that too.

We discuss things when they happen. So what's your problem? Are right wingers killing and blowing up things all around us and we just arent noticing?

Just about any newsworthy event is discussed here, I don't know what you're talking about. But l will still participate in your hypothetical thread.

But I have to tell you, I am starting to suspect that maybe you are just mad because there are constantly leftists showing how deranged they are and instances of deranged right wingers are few and far between. You guys have to really reach and describe the slightest misstep as "deranged" while we can pull up a list off the top of our heads of several instances of threats of violence and just plain insanity like shutting down a women's rights March because "too many white faces" in a hugely white community.

I feel for you, it must suck being you. Eventually you will realize this isnt a councidence... These instances are happening because the path you are going down leads to such chaos. That's what happens when you continually deny reality. Eventually the discrepancies accumulate and compound and the insanity begins to manifest itself.

You guys are trying to force everything to be "fair" and that is just not how mother nature works. Things work out better if you only award trophies to winners, only hire the best employees, instead of trying to manipulate everything so outcome is always "oh look! EVERYBODY is a Superstar! Nobody has any weaknesses!"

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Couldn't have been announced too much Charlie Daniels would have walked right into the middle of it just for giggles.

With Charlie Darwin observing from above and carefully taking notes.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Antifa Aims to Create No-Go Zones For Conservatives In Nashville
A since-deleted Facebook post shows a Nashville, TN affiliate of the left-wing terrorist organization Antifa attempting to establish “Anti fascist zones” over the New Years holiday. In the post, which mistakenly labels New Years as “January 31st,” they call for “free engagement” against who they consider “fascists” in areas of the city circled on a map.

The driving force for these activities came from two fronts. First was a rumored meet-up of the conservative-leaning fraternal group Proud Boys, which Nashville-area Proud Boy Matthew Walter has confirmed to Big League Politics as non-existent. Along with the non-existent Proud Boys meet-up, the Antifa group was targeting the city due to the presence of Fox News personality Tomi Lahren, who was broadcasting her show from a Nashville bar.

I don't mean to sound harsh, but you really need to be more selective with your sources.

Here's the article... it's based on A DELETED FACEBOOK POST from an account that I can't seem to find on Facebook (it's probably there, but I'm too lazy to do more than a casual look.)

That's like a news organization saying "AMERICAN CIVIL WAR STARTING IN ALABAMA" based off one post here on ATS.

So this is a "non-incident" based on a "deleted post" that may not have been seen by more than a dozen people.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Someone asked about a source i already did its in the article.

Chadwickus is correct, the link leads to "this site cannot be contacted" or some such witchcraft.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join