It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EBOLA in EU/Sweden for PAST 3 wks 1st case vomiting blood ER Quarantined From Burundi

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dojozen

It's a tabloid, it's all garbage sensationalist stories.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
right on, just saying as that was top 3 with thumbnails up top horizontal on google results ...maybe they paid for that spot,

google = ebola sweden

Youtube banns Alex Jones and pushing fear mongering now...quick someone call a lawyer.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Looks like a serious effort in all the news outlets to quell panic googling Sweden and Ebola brings up hundreds of results effectively retracting the story but the time line does not match as far as testing for the multiple strains of Ebola and they even threw in the Marburg virus

BUT no word on what the virus actually is that originally presented as Ebola Symptoms ......

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Fear sells...

I don't think Alex Jones was kicked off for fear mongering, it was more likely because he's a raving lunatic that was affecting their bottom line.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Nothing from the Swedish government, nor the hospital, indicates a negative assay. Reuters and ARS, so far, are reporting a negative result, including tests of diseases that would cause bleeding or vomiting blood. Although there are tests that can rapidly indicate Ebola, the MSM is saying that within several hours, the tests are all negative. Time will tell (about 4 to ten days).

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

going to say...did not say what it was...just claiming it was not ebola so fast... hrmm

thanks for the update and clarification...

If not ebola, what else cause those symptoms>?

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
They know hats in Burundi.
getyarn.io...

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dojozen
a reply to: Nothin

when the incubation period is 2-21 days and a person in quarantined...personally like to know about it...so can verify and confirm, false or true.

Just like to make sure what direction you are spinning it.

If Ebola is like that to you, and not scared of it...good for you!

thx

Nice spin: calling my post about the OP spin, as spin.

Am getting dizzy now...

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

This is the problem for decades... anything which is deemed 'tablolid' news, get's dismissed straight away, this is what the political/conservative papers want you to not believe or is it a leftist tabloid? Either way, the media don't want people to read those papers or online. I always used to read 'the sun' and believe it or not, there was truth written in that paper!

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Realistically who going to seriously sift through all that crap though, it was an ideal line in the MIB movie when they pointed out the real news came from snippets in the tabloids, there's certainly merit to what you say.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheesh

Your data is incorrect. According to recent WHO updates things are still getting worse instead of better. The increase in new cases from 12/5 thru 12/11 jumped up by 37. According to a subsequent update in the period between 12/11 and 12/19 the number of new cases jumped up by 55 in just 8 days. Between 12/5/and 12/25 a total of 117 new cases were reported and the case fatality ratio increased to 61%.

There are over 600 cases now with new case clusters intensifying in Butembo and Katwa, a city area home to more than a million people. Also a cause for alarm, a new case was reported in nearby Biena just a few miles from Butembo. This is the first reported case in Biena, but its proximity to Butembo is of great concern due to the lack of containment in the large city.

The number of new cases is still trending up and the new case in Biena is concerning since it appears the disease has crossed the entire city region of Butembo/Katwa, a large and densely populated area and travel hub.

On a side note, what are the chances that if this case in Sweden was ebola that the general public would actually be told the truth? Remember, there is a raging pro-migrant campaign going on in the EU by TPTB. Under-reporting or prosecuting crimes, etc. That last thing they need right now is another reason for the locals to fear immigrants. Though not the case here, there will undoubtedly be some who will argue on about the diseases third-worlders bring with them.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel
you mean like the polio cases showing up in the USA that are being squelched?

To prevent hysteria,, could be protocol to avoid any fear mongering that might result in the media

edit on 5-1-2019 by dojozen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Exactly.

I really doubt that the general public would be told if ebola just showed up one day in the suburbs. I just cant make myself believe that modern liberal government would own up to that failure of policy. Even if it wasn't due to their open border bs I just don't think they would allow even the speculation that it might be related.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

Exactly.

I really doubt that the general public would be told if ebola just showed up one day in the suburbs. I just cant make myself believe that modern liberal government would own up to that failure of policy. Even if it wasn't due to their open border bs I just don't think they would allow even the speculation that it might be related.

Several years ago when the outbreak brought Ebola to Texas, a teacher from Taus New Mexico, returned from Africa. They too had Ebola. Due to the Teacher's union in New Mexico, her insurance dictated that she go to a Presbyterian Hospital for coverage. The closest one was in Espanola, NM. This all was covered up by the Obama Administration.
I know. I was there.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

And there you have it.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Highest achievements in EU and Swedish bio-weapon research ... manufactured Ebola !

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join