It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EBOLA in EU/Sweden for PAST 3 wks 1st case vomiting blood ER Quarantined From Burundi

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
So you want real doom? Here it actually is, in your face and there's nothing you can do about it but wait till it comes to your town and knocks on your door and kills you......... It just jumped outside their neat little box...

Burundi borders Congo, which is going through the second-deadliest and second-largest Ebola outbreak in history -- with cases surpassing 600 on Wednesday.

Swedish hospital investigating suspected Ebola case, authorities say
Quarantined
(CNN)A man in Sweden is being treated for suspected Ebola contamination at Uppsala University Hospital, the regional authority said Friday.
The patient, who is in isolation, was admitted to a hospital in Enköping -- about 50 miles (80 kilometers) from Stockholm -- before being transferred to Uppsala about 7 a.m. local time.

The man was in Burundi for about three weeks and returned to Sweden three weeks ago, the chief medical officer of the Uppsala region, Mikael Köhler, said Friday.

Köhler stressed that this is still only a suspicion and that test results are expected to be released about 6 p.m. local time

www.cnn.com...

So totally waiting for the breaking news that ebola is indeed in the EU now....
edit on 4-1-2019 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
So you want real doom? Here it actually is, in your face and there's nothing you can do about it but wait till it comes to your town and knocks on your door and kills you......... It just jumped outside their neat little box...
So totally waiting for the breaking news that ebola is indeed in the EU now....

Nice fear-mongering.
Are you a professional?

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Why are you scared or just pretending ebola does not exist...?

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Köhler stressed that this is still only a suspicion and that test results are expected to be released about 6 p.m. local time

Turns out it wasnt Ebola after all

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: dojozen

Why are you scared or just pretending ebola does not exist...?

Neither. Why would anyone think so?
Do you believe that your two ideas, are the only possible motivations for my posting?

There is information, and then there is something called 'spin'.
In the OP: the info was sandwiched by spin, in the form of fear-mongering.
Did you notice?
My reply was to the spin angle, and not the info.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Reported it was not ebola this time. But no definitive idea yet of what it actually is.
edit on 4-1-2019 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: deckdel
As long as it’s not a form of Filovirus.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Like we haven't heard this all before with the doctor with ebola a while back. thank God it wasn't.
edit on 4-1-2019 by spookygirl77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
i wish people in these remotes places would move, or slow down on having kids.
i am all in favor of population CONTROL, just never ever depopulation, like the gl0balists want.

the doctors should be offering people money, to the locals, for not having kids.

and then, people just never go to those areas, or people stop having sex with monkeys or eatin monkey brains, or whatever these weird diseases come from, but they def come from deep in the jungles it seems.

if there were less people, less reason to go to remote places, less chance of interacting with the disease.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
i am all in favor of population CONTROL, just never ever depopulation, like the gl0balists want.

the doctors should be offering people money, to the locals, for not having kids.

and then, people just never go to those areas, or people stop having sex with monkeys or eatin monkey brains, or whatever these weird diseases come from, but they def come from deep in the jungles it seems.

if there were less people, less reason to go to remote places, less chance of interacting with the disease.

Did you ever ponder that if there was sufficiently less enough people: then almost every place might be remote? ...

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

Well it seems the Globalists and Elitists are in favor of
depopulation of Native European peoples. This is why they want spread their agenda of open borders, Diversity etc.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna

Well, maybe.
Lots of threads on this site, that suggest some of those diseases or viruses may have been planted or tested in the jungle, and then have spread from there. Who knows?

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

when the incubation period is 2-21 days and a person in quarantined...personally like to know about it...so can verify and confirm, false or true.

Just like to make sure what direction you are spinning it.

If Ebola is like that to you, and not scared of it...good for you!

thx

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMNOTYOU

was even a plan to try and make then race specific...

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Diversity!!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Vomiting blood is nothing special in those regions. Anyway, New Ebola cases have been stable or even decreasing for weeks and weeks now. It's not an epidemic, it's a chronical disease in the region. A preventable one by simple measures and even a vaccine, despite the fact that half of Africa hates whites and therefore believes they are still trying to kill them with a disease that kills less people in Africa than Africans slipping in their bath tubs every year. (Yes I know how many bath tubs there are in Africa).

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
It may take up to three days after symptoms start for the virus to reach detectable levels.-

Funny how they got negative results in 12 hrs....... for a variety of Ebola and Marburg but no definite results on what it actually is .............. Suspect no? Hmmm will we hear what it actually is? The exact disease that caused him to puke BLOOD??????

Also i wonder if he received an ebola vaccine ... just in-case...

edit on 4-1-2019 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Right, did he have any other symptoms, I.e. bad Headache, red eyes, spots on the skin?

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Please go educate yourself .......

"Vomiting blood is nothing special in those regions. Anyway, New Ebola cases have been stable or even decreasing for weeks and weeks now. It's not an epidemic, it's a chronical disease in the region"

And Please don't spread lies. This is, will and continues to be a serious issue.

Since EVD outbreak in DRC continues to spread, WHO has been sending Preparation Support Team (PST) missions to neighbouring countries of DRC to review EVD readiness and support preparedness strategies with government and other stakeholders including RC/RC National Societies. According to their risk profiles, the WHO has categorized four countries i.e. Rwanda, Uganda, South Sudan, and Burundi as Priority-1

reliefweb.int...

a reply to: Sheesh

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
9 hours ago the headlines read like this:

Ebola hits EUROPE as patient enters hospital vomiting blood

www.dailystar.co.uk...

What would be the chances that they are keeping it hush hush, to avoid p a n i c
edit on 4-1-2019 by dojozen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join