It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am really tired of things

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
a reply to: Fools

Speaking from experience and knowing a lot of people who have run for office; no one cares. Unless you're running for governor or federal office, no one cares. How much do you know about the person currently representing you at the municipal or county level? That's about as much as the average voter is going to know about you.

Unless you've murdered someone or committed a felony, no one's going to care about anything but your ideas.

You are correct. I know Jack S*** about my local people really. I wonder what happens if you would just run on a party ticket without their support? I hate the RNC as well to be honest but if I ever did run for anything I would under their banner because Libertarians never win. ANd to be honest the Libertarian party is getting pretty silly as well these days.
edit on 5-1-2019 by Fools because: ...

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Well your screen name seems well chosen. Speaking of, how’s that Clinton investigation coming along?

Anyway I hope you do go. Please take lots and lots of video... a reply to: Fools

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

I would never do anything for you. Nothing. Not one thing. Ever.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
I wonder what happens if you would just run on a party ticket without their support?

They can't stop you. If you run against an incumbent of the opposite party, they might even help you.

All you have to do to get your name on the ballot is to go to you local election commission's office and say you want to run for office. Sometimes there's a small fee. That's about it though.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: iplay1up2

There all criminals and you lot Reps and Dems

Are the faithfully followers.

Chasing each other in circles
Divided and conquered
Accept it

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: iplay1up2