It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How long before trump supporters forgive him for backing down on the wall?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
National emergency to build the wall. Sounds like a good plan.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: ttropia

I dont work because Im retired and dont have to. LOL.
Did my time in the trenches now Im free.

Thank you for your service!!!!

God bless. I plan to really pay more attention to your posts.

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Knock off the personal insults to each other. That's NOT allowed ANY WHERE on ATS!

REVIEW the rules for the Mud Pit:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

who's brain is the president controlling again?

It would be nice if he could try to control his own... Dont you think?

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I want to try the "skinny man in a fat outfit", "Indian disquised as a Hispanic", "Rancher dressed as a liberal", "act as a left even though I am center". I really want to figure out where I may be wrong and where they may be right.

I think we should all try.

Wall, no wall, partial wall.... Why do we feel the way we do?

Some background in our beliefs would be great. Some whys?

I think a wall would stop crime that can not be handled by LEO and US citizens can be tried for doing LEO work.
edit on 4-1-2019 by ttropia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Sounds like an impeachable offense to me. Or article 25 time, take your pick. I kinda hope he does overplay his hand. The deplorables will quickly find out just how stupid America knows they are. a reply to: mikell

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Stay On Topic!

The topic is NEVER about each other. It is NEVER about other members.

The topic is the subject of the OP, even here in the Mud Pit.

If you can not follow the rules here on ATS, we'll help make sure you don't break them anymore.

Again: You have been warned. Return to the topic of the thread.

Do not reply to this post.

(post by ttropia removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by ttropia removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

a reply to: JBIZZ

There is no such thing as leftist fake news.
Theres Fox and then theres the real news....
Thats all.

That's such a pathetic troll, I remember calling you on something similar you said "CNN never lies" but you said "No I never said that", not that we didn't know already, just more proof your nothing more than a troll, why mods haven't banned you is beyond me. Maybe it's the cheap entertainment factor IDK, your post are pathetic none the less. Who needs comedy when we have you.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The Op has asked when will his supporters forgive him for backing down on the wall.

Fair question, though I agree, a bit of a trolling.

But the reality is that right now he has the support, had the congress, but lost that. So right now, they will grumble, a bit and then all will be right as rain, following him willingly.

However, if this continues on, as he is stating, then they may cry for him to stop the shutdown fully. They will feel the pain of such, when various services get cut. With a full belly, one can often agree with anything, but when a child is starving, then what is really important will come to light.

What is more interesting to watch is how much support will the man have when it starts to hurt.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Here ya go deplorables, get cracking. www.dezeen.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I don't know, how long did it take for Dems to forgive Obama for lying to your face that Obamacare was going to save you all like $2500 a year? Still waiting for my savings, in reality it's cost me about $2500 more per year.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Here ya go deplorable, get cracking. www.dezeen.com...

Out for your evening troll... I mean stroll? Us deplorable's pitched in and got you your own portable wall. Can be moved to any country you like.

edit on 4-1-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I don't see why we cannot just line the isolated regions with automatic machine gun turrets like the Israelis but keep drones with non-lethal methods on standby at a moments notice. We only need to hire probably another 200 people to monitor the entire border with surveillance as long as the infrastructure is in place.

Drones with tranquilizers and knock out gas, or even LRAD drones to push people back as a warning before we drop a hellfire on them, repeated in two dozen different languages. I prefer hellfire to machine guns, because I know the missile will be the most efficient way. To me, once you have an established, well known and understood border wall/digiwall, with reasonable linguistic warning accomodations, we should feel no remorse for simply taking out the dot.

To me, thats no longer a person. I am of the thought "well #, there is two dozen languages posted, auditory warnings, as well as non-lethal deterrants, and now they crossing the 1km line? Say hello to the other side for me, your im turning the lights off! Hello!?"

We are simply giving Darwin a hand at that point. Someone that stubborn is clearly not fit to contribute to the gene pool. Plus, I would totally pay like $2500 under the table to a corrupt officer (hey, you know it happens) for access to remove targets myself.

If I as a citizen of any nation can file tresspass charges on uninvited guests on my property, and lethal force to defend myself, why is it that we cannot utilize lethal force more often along the border in national defense? That is just silly to ol me.

Sometimes the best refuge for the destitute is a swift end. Plus the traffickers, if we locked that border down like the Israeli's the drug epidemic supply would see such a massive immediate decline the country would finally start sobering up.

Can you imagine 30 million coc aine addicts imparting their withdrawal onto the population??? Or an equal number of pill dopers?

It would be beautiful the rebirths of people lives, the millions of phoenixs' rising from defeating the plight of addiction? There would be a boon to the economy, however overseas imperialism would take a hit as a result due to drug profit of the global bankster deep state being a heavy subsidizer of it.

ps, i totally loved the Jerry Springer show yall gave us for a few pages. It was a great open to the New Year. I hope to read some more brutalizing in the near future.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 03:10 AM
link   

a reply to: Raggedyman

another hilarious post brought to you by the right....

The only reason Trump is president is Hilary, and you are still crying about him not her

For my money, Trump is a clown, just a better claown than Hillary and the idiots put her as the opposite number to Trump

Hilarious, yes, or tragic that Hilary was the reason the clown is running the country
I am happy to be the right rather than people like you advocating for a criminal clinton, but hurt much👍😁😂🤪

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Backing down?

This guy is putting up the best fight against the majority deep state liberal Democrats .

Why would Democrats hold out on protecting American citizens by securing the border.

Dems are against that?

Freaking weird. Cause its not like money is an issue

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join