It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How long before trump supporters forgive him for backing down on the wall?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: notsure1

That explains this queasy sick to my stomach feeling.

ha..

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

wouldn't be knew??? Two options for you.... wouldn't be known or wouldn't be new.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo

originally posted by: ttropia

originally posted by: PurpleFox
a reply to: iplay1up2

Do you lock your doors at night? Is that an effective way of keeping ppl out of your house?

Do you now understand how dumb saying "a WaLl wOnT WoRk" is?

Wait, are we putting a roof over the entire country as well? How much will that cost us???

I would hope to heck that we have a roof, an Iron Dome, a fence of missiles above us for protection. Bet it is in place and cost more than 5B.

It appears the joke may have gone over your head, much like the majority of illegals have.

That is awesome! I probably did miss it. Even had a picture of illegals flying over head laughing because our silly missiles were too big to target them. Make a great cartoon skit!

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I don’t think he’s working against the American people, I just don’t think the interests of a billionaire align with rural America and the majority of middle-class Americans.

Absolutely, he's got no idea what a food stamp looks like.
I can agree with you on that.

I would probably argue that all politicians have long forgotten the price of a carton of milk but I do see your point and I can respect it.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Do you lock your doors at night? Is that an effective way of keeping ppl out of your house?

you think a lock will keep intruders out? lolol

how much does a lock cost?

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

wouldn't be knew??? Two options for you.... wouldn't be known or wouldn't be new.
oops.

What do you expect from an uneducated deplorable that works for a living?
edit on 4-1-2019 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2019 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

you think a lock will keep intruders out? lolol

how much does a lock cost?

The lock is to slow them down after the alarm has sounded that the lock is being approached.

The wall is like my avatar. It look silly, impossible, not worth doing. Fast forward 2 years and it will do 0-60 in a couple seconds. Have faith.

I even added baby seal hubcaps and non biodegradable bigmac cartons. Just to make it illegal in cali! lol
edit on 4-1-2019 by ttropia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
You would have been right at home in nazi Germany. a reply to: worldstarcountry

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahhaahahahhahahahahaha

Do you think that comparisons to Nazi Germany may be a little disrespectful to the people who actually understand what Nazi Germany was?

Great trolling tho, can't deny that.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

IKR

I dont have to work.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
You would have been right at home in nazi Germany. a reply to: worldstarcountry

Oh look Nazis. How proud you guys on your pedestals must feel.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

IKR

I dont have to work.

I do have to work. I do work that is given to people that do not. I give most my money to rich people, some to poor, and some to lazy people.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: Wayfarer
Since the IRS is shut down its possible the tax returns of those that have filed already could be delayed, which gave me another thought. Any Trump supporters willing to forgo their tax returns this year to fund the wall?

I will. Of course i will owe money . But they can use it to build the wall if they want.

In a twist of irony leveraging debt to fund the wall is probably the most humorous thought I've been privy to today.
edit on 01pm19fpmFri, 04 Jan 2019 12:18:09 -0600America/ChicagoFri, 04 Jan 2019 12:18:09 -0600 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

(post by TinySickTears removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Its not a secret. Leftist fake news just doesn't report on it. "DHS spokesperson Katie Waldman said the recently finished bollard barrier in Calexico is part of the Trump border wall.". "“We’re building wall right now,” Waldman said. “By the end of Fiscal [Year] 2019, we’ll have built over 120 miles of new wall." I wonder how many Democrats will still be complaining about building the wall once its finished. Trump has a pen. He can always sign an EO to build the wall if he wants without congressional approval. You leftists are being played by your captors (establishment politicians & MSM).

www.breitbart.com...
edit on 4-1-2019 by JBIZZ because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2019 by JBIZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JBIZZ

Sorry dude, you can't use breitbart as a source.
That's like someone using CNN against you.

It means nothing.
Polarisation is complete.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
I would say less than a New York minute. I am really looking forward to reading their pivots, it always makes for some interesting reading. He (tRump) has proved one thing over and over again, he actually controls the deplorable brain. It’s sad really, the deplorables apparently aren’t capable of independent thought. No chance of critical thinking on their part. They are a needs driven people, who make their decisions out of fear.

So will they find a new enemy to fear, or will they make it their Alamo? Being as this is a guy who admits to sexually assaulting women without so much as a yawn from the right I don’t see his caving on the wall changing any of their minds. It’s pure vanity on his part. He’s no deal maker, he’s a man baby.

Demagogues and fear mongers always corrupt the weak willed. It's how they work. All these internet tough guys that like to talk tough about defending this and defending that, civil war 2.0, and "muh gunz", are just online cry bullies scared of their own shadows. Proly libertarians too, the worst of the lot.

A fake crisis is a fake crisis. If you fall for it, you're a dumb dumb. Simple as that.

"You don't want border security!" BS, I don't want a dumb dumb wall. Meanwhile, the president has the government shut down and the border is weaker for it. Smooth move.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join