It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How long before trump supporters forgive him for backing down on the wall?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: notsure1

twenty thousand. I hate him with every fiber of my being. and the being of anyone near me. LOL.
You think you are insulting me by telling the truth? Ha ha ha....
You may not be sure..... but I am.

I do not think you truly feel the way you portray your self on these threads. I would LOVE to really sit down in the fields away from concrete, without the hate. I would really like to understand where your true ideas come from.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
He originally wanted 25 billion for his "wall", didn't he? But now his just asking for 5 billion for a "symbolic wall".

So Essentially his already backed down on 80% of his "wall"... So even if he manages to get 20% of his wall funding, his still already backed down and conceded defeat.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

wow demonstrate how you lose it...

link   

twenty thousand. I hate him with every fiber of my being. and the being of anyone near me.

Do you think he's trying to help you?
Sure his reasons could be based purely in narcissism but do you think he's working for your interests?

Or do you actually think he's actively working against your interests?

link   
a reply to: soundguy
I am a forever Trumper. I would bask in his 1000 year Kingdom. But I can settle for 8 years, rules and all.
I think a wall would be cool, but its never been a big concern of mine. The Democrats need their drugs to continue flowing through which is the main reason they want to keep it open.

Besides, the longer the gov stays shut down the better chance I have of seeing someone randomly freak out at the Capitol! Come on guys, we are up to two car chases ending with shots fired in the last five years, we can get a third!

edit on 1-4-2019 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Its by the numbers dude. Cant fudge them.

link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
He originally wanted 25 billion for his "wall", didn't he? But now his just asking for 5 billion for a "symbolic wall".

So Essentially his already backed down on 80% of his "wall"... So even if he manages to get 20% of his wall funding, his still already backed down and conceded defeat.

I have to build a wall Monday to keep foreigners out. I thought about brick and mortar. It just wont work. I will still build my wall. My firewall....

link   
a reply to: olaru12

Its a middle people thing.

link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

As this applied to something I said:

Claim troll

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What would you call it?

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

twenty thousand. I hate him with every fiber of my being. and the being of anyone near me.

Sure his reasons could be based purely in narcissism but do you think he's working for your interests?

He’s working for his own interests, some align and some don’t.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Judging by the other response my comment got, I think it's just that you have a secret admirer who doesn't know how to act around you.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: iplay1up2

Do you lock your doors at night? Is that an effective way of keeping ppl out of your house?

Do you now understand how dumb saying "a WaLl wOnT WoRk" is?

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Wait... I can forget about the wall. Open the boarder. Let people from other countries have your students data. Maybe Silly is on to something. I dont have to work or protect the people counting on me! Great DAY!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo

I disagree with that, I think he's really trying his best.
Whether he's competent or not is an argument I can entertain.

The idea that he's actively working against us in favor of himself I can't believe.
The guy is all ego, being the best president ever is more important than any silly deals he could make.
(I don't think he'll get the GOAT title, but I don't believe for a second he's not trying for it)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

Do you lock your doors at night? Is that an effective way of keeping ppl out of your house?

Wait, are we putting a roof over the entire country as well? How much will that cost us???

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

fixing... ha ha define fixing...

link   

Wait, are we putting a roof over the entire country as well? How much will that cost us???

I would hope to heck that we have a roof, an Iron Dome, a fence of missiles above us for protection. Bet it is in place and cost more than 5B.

link   

I disagree with that, I think he's really trying his best.
Whether he's competent or not is an argument I can entertain.

The idea that he's actively working against us in favor of himself I can't believe.
The guy is all ego, being the best president ever is more important than any silly deals he could make.
(I don't think he'll get the GOAT title, but I don't believe for a second he's not trying for it)

I don’t think he’s working against the American people, I just don’t think the interests of a billionaire align with rural America and the majority of middle-class Americans.

link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

another hilarious post brought to you by the right....

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ttropia

I would hope to heck that we have a roof, an Iron Dome, a fence of missiles above us for protection. Bet it is in place and cost more than 5B.

It appears the joke may have gone over your head, much like the majority of illegals have.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join