It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How long before trump supporters forgive him for backing down on the wall?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Oh. My bad. Silly me.

Those Sanctuary Cities protecting illegals equates to safe harbors once they cross over. It's practically an advertisement to come over illegally and they'll be safe in these cities. Got it.

Forget the human rights issues of enormous complexity for existing illegals, it's an advertisement of safety for more to come.

I guess that's your wiring. Guns up, buddy. They're coming for ya.

edit on 6-1-2019 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Jason88

Hey you're the one who tried to say "No one is saying for illegal aliens to cross the border illegally, when the examples of them saying in all kinds of creative ways for them to indeed come here illegally going way back to Obama days are immense in their numbers and politicians advocating and supporting such things are plentiful, even to the degree of some republicans joining in as well.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   

I gotta go to work. No one said cross over illegally. No one. Existing issues are just that, existing human rights issues. We already have a problem, let's not exacerbated it. When your a hammer everything is a nail.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jason88

I gotta go to work. No one said cross over illegally. No one. Existing issues are just that, existing human rights issues. We already have a problem, let's not exacerbated it. When your a hammer everything is a nail.

Okie dokey

Hey go to work happy though. The pamphlet I mentioned put out in 2013 under Obama to the Mexican embassy proves your statement 100 percent false though. Own it.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   

And this why I rarely engage in ATS debates, I should be working but this is more interesting. Where is this pamphlet you speak of, did I miss your citation? I can admit when I'm wrong, but proof.

Also, this just in - I must have ESP - the wall was BS from the get-go and now Trump owns this losing strategy. Source: www.newsweek.com... cebookSF&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR33GVGp6i58vKGN6KtBPnDLMiYqbYzGILVIYMZa5ZVWdUDP3q-sVlnMh04

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

McConnel and Ryan got Trump to delay the wall until after the elections. Huge mistake. Not only did they not take it up after like promised, but announced the idea dead after the election. Trump got duped. Likely won't happen too much again. He is standing firm now.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

Manpower. Technology. Improved processes at our points of entry. Fix those metal slats. Bigger picture, improve conditions in the countries where illegals come from so they don't want to risk their lives traveling here.

Doesn't answer crap...

I'm a drone expert and I said in another post it is 10 times easier to scan a wall that takes time to get over if at all for a group than it is to randomly look for people inland that is 700 miles long and 50 miles deep. Flying the wall we can scan every inch every 30 mins and if anyone gets over we know right where they did, so finding them is extremely easy at that point. For anyone to think we could plant motion sensors along 700 miles without a large infrastructure is a pipe dream, and a wall would be the foundation of that infrastructural.

As to improving another country...trough thing to do...we spent 4 trillion trying that in the middle east and that got us no where, so this could easily be another pipe dream.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Who will mow your lawn, landscape your property, bag your groceries, sweep the streets, comb the beaches...and farther north pick your vegetables?

Picture a situation where we have a robust work visa program and those workers are vetted and are now documented and no longer human trafficking. They get their visa and come work in our country for X number of months to do all you talk about then go home. Hell we charge for the visa and use the money for border security..Hmmm

Here we would have workers...not families with kids, not criminals, not long term illegals, but workers who come here and go home. Hell, it would even open up a path to work for the other 270 countries too...

The other side is to fine businesses that use illegals and that alone would pay for the wall many times over, but no one in Washington wants to touch that...

edit on 6-1-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: MConnalley
I live in San Diego and we need this wall and now.

Who will mow your lawn, landscape your property, bag your groceries, sweep the streets, comb the beaches...and farther north pick your vegetables?

Georgia banned illegals in farming fairly affectively, the state nearly collapsed. www.forbes.com...

Haha someone’s does that for you? you have it lucky. never had someone do something that was my responsibility haha.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy True. If they get a 1000 mile wall they will feel good for a day. Then their hate wil find another object.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MConnalley
I live in San Diego and we need this wall and now.

Doesn't San Diego already have one of the most fortified southern borders within the United States?

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Uhm, yeah, 2016 called and wants their post back.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Boubou

What hate? How is wanting a wall hate? Does building walls around communities where people live constitute hate? How about walls around theme parks? Are those hateful?

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Oh my. SillyOLDyou, the dems are blocking it though? So did you get hit with a obvious virus recently?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join