It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How long before trump supporters forgive him for backing down on the wall?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo
His supporters are just a vocal minority that becomes more and more minor as time passes.

They’ll never win another presidential election. They got 1 though, so congrats!

They won a battle, but have lost the war for political dominance. The pendulum swings back and forth, and all they’ve done is push the pendulum to swing back harder than it would have otherwise. Honestly, those for true conservatism would have been better off voting in Hillary as president because higher taxes, single-payer healthcare, and increasing numbers of legal migrants will define the progressive 20’s.

Trumps presidency will be a blip on the radar, similar to other single-term Presidents.

You are simply wrong , we trump supporters are everywhere!

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
Backing down?

This guy is putting up the best fight against the majority deep state liberal Democrats .

Why would Democrats hold out on protecting American citizens by securing the border.

Dems are against that?

Freaking weird. Cause its not like money is an issue

Your right

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: whargoul

originally posted by: soundguy
I would say less than a New York minute. I am really looking forward to reading their pivots, it always makes for some interesting reading. He (tRump) has proved one thing over and over again, he actually controls the deplorable brain. It’s sad really, the deplorables apparently aren’t capable of independent thought. No chance of critical thinking on their part. They are a needs driven people, who make their decisions out of fear.

So will they find a new enemy to fear, or will they make it their Alamo? Being as this is a guy who admits to sexually assaulting women without so much as a yawn from the right I don’t see his caving on the wall changing any of their minds. It’s pure vanity on his part. He’s no deal maker, he’s a man baby.

Demagogues and fear mongers always corrupt the weak willed. It's how they work. All these internet tough guys that like to talk tough about defending this and defending that, civil war 2.0, and "muh gunz", are just online cry bullies scared of their own shadows. Proly libertarians too, the worst of the lot.

A fake crisis is a fake crisis. If you fall for it, you're a dumb dumb. Simple as that.

"You don't want border security!" BS, I don't want a dumb dumb wall. Meanwhile, the president has the government shut down and the border is weaker for it. Smooth move.

No crying here, I am very real...

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Backing down?

This guy is putting up the best fight against the majority deep state liberal Democrats .

Why would Democrats hold out on protecting American citizens by securing the border.

Dems are against that?

Of COURSE they're against it!!

Let a bunch of illegals in, give them a bunch of free stuff including healthcare and minority protection status...and they'll even vote for someone as bad as Hillary! They'll vote Democratic for life!

It's all about votes, man! All about the votes! It's their only hope!

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
The purpose is to close down everything the House puts out. Not even naming of an obscure building in the middle of nowhere. Complete and total puppet-mastery. The wall thing is a convenient vehicle accomplishing a campaign promise at the same time. Democrats are totally shafted even if they give Trump the $5B. Trump will just tug on another puppet string.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
The hypocrisy has ruined all credibility of the right. They're done after Trump. Party's over.

The wall was never going to happen. And it never will. His supporters will forgive him though, this is their last stand. And then in 2020 onward they'll be forever wrecked and never get close to the White House again. Mark my words.

edit on 6-1-2019 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
I would say less than a New York minute. I am really looking forward to reading their pivots, it always makes for some interesting reading. He (tRump) has proved one thing over and over again, he actually controls the deplorable brain. It’s sad really, the deplorables apparently aren’t capable of independent thought. No chance of critical thinking on their part. They are a needs driven people, who make their decisions out of fear.

So will they find a new enemy to fear, or will they make it their Alamo? Being as this is a guy who admits to sexually assaulting women without so much as a yawn from the right I don’t see his caving on the wall changing any of their minds. It’s pure vanity on his part. He’s no deal maker, he’s a man baby.

Hillary is that you?

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jason88
The hypocrisy has ruined all credibility of the right. They're done after Trump. Party's over.

The wall was never going to happen. And it never will. His supporters will forgive him though, this is their last stand. And then in 2020 onward they'll be forever wrecked and never get close to the White House again. Mark my words.

I'm not sure what there is to forgive. The man has been relentless in trying to get it. Congress pays for it and they will not, so I'm not sure what your point is. Did you forgive Obama when he said he was going to have the most transparent Government and once he was in office he locked it done to the point of basically even stopping FOIA. That is an example of going back on your word and in this case it was like 180 degrees off. Trump has never back off so whether he gets the wall or not is moot as per his efforts in trying to make it happen.

I want border security, so if the left doesn't then I guess you all own the outcome...

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I live in San Diego and we need this wall and now.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Make ATS great again!

Once the wall BS collapses and Trump whines about Democrats, and 65% of the US just stops paying attention to his weird antics, then and only then will the conspiracies arise again!

Those 35% or so of his supporters (seemingly all ATS members) will start cooking up insane # to make this site fun once more.

I look forward to the next iteration of ATS where Democrats are conspiracy mongrels who tricked Trump out of his fake promises. Those conspiracies will be entertaining.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I never forgave Obama for that, also for not shutting down Gitmo, and for prejudicing legal cases against blacks before cases even went to trial.

I guess you don't understand what you're forgiving?

This was never real. His promises were unicorns and sharks with lasers. He sold a lie. He didn't take $25 billion for his magical wall in return for DACA leniency last summer, do you know why?

Stop with border security BS, everyone wants it. Don't put fracking words in my mouth or the public statements of Democrats.

They wall was a lie.

edit on 6-1-2019 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I look forward to the next iteration of ATS where Democrats are conspiracy mongrels who tricked Trump out of his fake promises. Those conspiracies will be entertaining.

Damn dude do you really think anyone will freak out over any of this? the last freak out was when Trump won and it was a doozy. I feel sorry for the border states and those with kids in schools down there, and people who might lose their jobs to cheap labor...I'm good, kids are in college, and you need a TS for my job... Trump, Obama, Hillary doesn't really effect me.

In a way I would like this all to play out...see how far the left is willing to go to get power back...get rid of the Electoral College, put us into a 1950s Russia Government, ensure only one party, tax everyone 80%, open the borders and double our population...have at it lol.

Its all about power and control, or have you not seen the dozen or so videos of all our democrat leadership talking about having a wall, securing the borders, keeping out the illegals...hell they voted for it in 2006 and even Hillary stated all this up to 2016... but hey it not good today...talk about sheeple

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Stop with border security BS, everyone wants it. Don't put fracking words in my mouth or the public statements of Democrats.

They wall was a lie.

What is border security to you? It seems it is used in some generic way with nothing behind it. How do you plan to secure the border....

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Manpower. Technology. Improved processes at our points of entry. Fix those metal slats. Bigger picture, improve conditions in the countries where illegals come from so they don't want to risk their lives traveling here.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: MConnalley
I live in San Diego and we need this wall and now.

Who will mow your lawn, landscape your property, bag your groceries, sweep the streets, comb the beaches...and farther north pick your vegetables?

Georgia banned illegals in farming fairly affectively, the state nearly collapsed. www.forbes.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
If there’s jobs for them, they can APPLY at the border for citizenship and residency.

IF there’s an employment sector that needs filling, LEGAL immigrants will be accepted into the country.

Calling for them to simply ‘sneak’ across the border with no checks or balances whatsoever is pretty darn thick.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Backing down?

Dems are against that?

Of COURSE they're against it!!

Let a bunch of illegals in, give them a bunch of free stuff including healthcare and minority protection status...and they'll even vote for someone as bad as Hillary! They'll vote Democratic for life!

It's all about votes, man! All about the votes! It's their only hope!

It just blows my mind that the democrat party politicians would Bribe foreign country violent criminals, rapists and murdering low life's with government handouts just to get them to come here and get votes, even with the fact that those scumbags can and will rape or kill sons and daughters of their very own constituents, (and it has already happened multiple times), and have their constituents support them and even cheer them on!!!

This is truly a moral bankruptcy on a grand scale of epic proportions and a debasement of all concepts of decency. Simply unbelievable.
edit on 6-1-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Nobody is calling for folks to illegally cross the border. Nobody. Nowhere. In any public office capacity in any party ever has suggested that option. This is where so-called fake news thrives... the notion that this is even a talking point. Otherwise, that's not a bad idea to loosen restrictions as jobs are needed, I believe some visa programs operate like that.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   

a reply to: Breakthestreak

Nobody is calling for folks to illegally cross the border. Nobody. Nowhere. In any public office capacity in any party ever has suggested that option. This is where so-called fake news thrives... the notion that this is even a talking point. Otherwise, that's not a bad idea to loosen restrictions as jobs are needed, I believe some visa programs operate like that.

The fact that Sanctuary cities and officials advocating them proves that everything you just said is BEYOND RUBBISH. Those things and the people making these things available would not be done or needed if they were telling only legal immigrants to come on in.

And: A Spanish-language leaflet that the U.S. Department of Agriculture has provided to the Mexican Embassy in Washington advises border-crossing Mexicans that they can collect taxpayer-funded food stamp benefits for their children without admitting that they're illegal immigrants.

They did this in 2013 under Obama of course, because those votes are like GOLD to democrats.
edit on 6-1-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join