It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How long before trump supporters forgive him for backing down on the wall?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I would say less than a New York minute. I am really looking forward to reading their pivots, it always makes for some interesting reading. He (tRump) has proved one thing over and over again, he actually controls the deplorable brain. It’s sad really, the deplorables apparently aren’t capable of independent thought. No chance of critical thinking on their part. They are a needs driven people, who make their decisions out of fear.

So will they find a new enemy to fear, or will they make it their Alamo? Being as this is a guy who admits to sexually assaulting women without so much as a yawn from the right I don’t see his caving on the wall changing any of their minds. It’s pure vanity on his part. He’s no deal maker, he’s a man baby.

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Trololololololol

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

He will not be reelected if he backs down.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Still hung-over from New Year celebrations are ye?

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I would say less than a New York minute.

Probably.

180 degree turns are common for partisans.

Kind of like how the left will warhawk when Trump tried to take steps towards peace.

Funny the only time the media took a few days for positivity towards Trump was when he dropped bombs on Syria just for the sake of dropping bombs.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
I would say less than a New York minute. I am really looking forward to reading their pivots, it always makes for some interesting reading. He (tRump) has proved one thing over and over again, he actually controls the deplorable brain. It’s sad really, the deplorables apparently aren’t capable of independent thought. No chance of critical thinking on their part. They are a needs driven people, who make their decisions out of fear.

So will they find a new enemy to fear, or will they make it their Alamo? Being as this is a guy who admits to sexually assaulting women without so much as a yawn from the right I don’t see his caving on the wall changing any of their minds. It’s pure vanity on his part. He’s no deal maker, he’s a man baby.

His core supporters (the ~35% conservative voters that haven't really budged in support) probably won't shift their support. A disproportionate number of ATS conservative posters here fit into that 35% I'd wager, so responses likely won't be representative.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
the trump supporters I know well don't care about the wall. but, I could see his obstinance and unwillingness to negotiate working against him. my mom, who reluctantly voted for him, can't stand him now. and, the best part - she doesn't watch fox news anymore!!!

everyday he is in office is a good thing, imo.
edit on 4-1-2019 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
They will forgive him instantly. After all, it will be the Democrats fault. Trump had to cave to save the American people.

edit on 4-1-2019 by headorheart because: spelling

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Troll much???

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: headorheart

he literally said he'd be proud to shut the government down - he's be proud. lolol

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I already forgive him and it hasnt happened yet.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
If his supporters will forgive him for being a draft dodging coward, then they will forgive anything.

Character doesn't count when a political figure has been elevated to a Christlike persona. He is above sin and every tweet is the word of GOD!!

www.kentucky.com...

nowtoronto.com...
edit on 4-1-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
What have the Dims done for the country lately other than whine. Time will tell they say the shutdown could go 5 months without too many issues.

Build the wall!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I am a Trump supporter and never thought the wall was a good idea or was going to happen. So, I'm over it.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: headorheart

he literally said he'd be proud to shut the government down - he's be proud. lolol

U Must be new to US Politics lol

Current POTUS has done nothing unusual - nor unconstitutional , unlike some predecessors (that never got the Light of Day shined on them)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
If his supporters will forgive him for being a draft dodging coward, then they will forgive anything.

Character doesn't count when a political figure has been elevated to a Christlike persona.

www.kentucky.com...

nowtoronto.com...

Lol That is tired and old how about just a little originality?

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Never.... They will blame the democrats and trump will again just be a wounded victim of the left....
Come on... You already know that. LOL

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

If there's one thing Trump won't do it's backing down. He will get his fence.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

So a thread written by an anti-American celebrating open borders and the dissolution of the US of A, is mocking people who don't think like he does.

Hmmf.

Okay.

Like I said, civility is dead.

*shrugs and walks away*

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join