It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

January 4 2019.... The Mueller report

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   
So now the Democrats have control of the house.

Anyone with more than 2 brain cells can see that the Mueller report was delayed until after the Democrats took over.

The question is..... when will it drop?

I am going to guess before the end of this month..... if that long.
edit on R442019-01-04T06:44:24-06:00k441Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Much of the Mueller report is already public. The only remainig question is the role of the GRU in the Wikileaks publications. And then it's more likely that Donald jr will pay the price not his father.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Ah but then the next question on the list is whether Trump will let his son take the fall or give him a pardon and no doubt walk out of the White House. If I was a betting man and IF there was anything that put Trump Jr behind bars I think Donald will say to him "Stay in there until the end of my first (or possibly second) term and I'll pardon you and get you out". Again that is IF Jr. is locked up.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Since we are on a what if game. What if, the whole Mueller investigation was found to be a fraud directed by the Obama Administration to lie to the FISA court?

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: joemoe
Since we are on a what if game. What if, the whole Mueller investigation was found to be a fraud directed by the Obama Administration to lie to the FISA court?

Then it is very unlikely it would already have secured at least five convictions, 27 individual indictments and 3 corporate indictments so far. And secured over $45 million in fines and seizures, more than offsetting the cost of the investigation to date. (It's making a profit for the taxpayer, hurrah.)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Well, they can do anything they want until the documents leading to the FISAs are DECLAS. Until then everything is hidden under pretenses that may be false.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

Then it is very unlikely it would already have secured at least five convictions, 27 individual indictments and 3 corporate indictments so far. And secured over $45 million in fines and seizures, more than offsetting the cost of the investigation to date. (It's making a profit for the taxpayer, hurrah.)

No, it's not unlikely at all, because the judicial system is often abused and bastardized when it knows that it's doing something wrong, yet continues on like nothing is happening.
edit on 4-1-2019 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Pray tell, what crime has Trump Jr. supposedly committed? He went to a meeting that was set up under false pretenses, made no promises to anyone, and received nothing in return. He made a false statement about it, but that did not happen under oath, or to an investigator.

Liberals seem to be constantly jerking off to the thought of Trump's son going to jail, but not a single one of them has explained what crime the man has supposedly committed.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Just wondering about your opinion: why were people burned at the stake back in the day?

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Stop letting your hurt feelings getting the better of you. All I said was what is still not reported on by Mueller is the GRU involvement and they had contact with Trump's son not himself.

I seriously hate that everybody you slightly disagree with is immediately labeled "liberal" or whatever
that's annoying like hell I got nothing to do with your division game
edit on 4-1-2019 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I believe they will find ways to keep this going throughout Trump's presidency, however long that might be. Democrat house subpoenas and investigations might provide new "information" to the special counsel and team to keep it going indefinitely.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: japhrimu

Just wondering about your opinion: why were people burned at the stake back in the day?

Indeed. All of those people were convicted of witchcraft in a court of law. Does that make it right?

Well into the 20th century you could be sent to jail for having sex with someone of a different race. All of those people were convicted by a court. Did that make it right?

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Everyone knows that the content of the report of largely irrelevant. By now there is support even among Republicans to get rid of Trump. The real fight is: who gets to take over, who gets to benefit, who gets to enter/win the next election.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Bob Mueller's grand jury has been extended an additional 6 months, which means Bob Mueller's witch-hunt will continue.

www.foxnews.com...

I think regular ATS members realize that as long as Bob Mueller is active, Spygate Docs can't be declassified, and witnesses can continue to use the "ongoing investigation" excuse for not answering questions.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

See my previous post.

Told ya so

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

See my previous post.

Told ya so

Yes you did! So did I in this thread last month describing how Mueller hooked up with Trump-haters in the new Dem House majority to get Trump once and for all in 2019.

Mueller Teams with Democrats: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Of course, it's all so damned predictable.

You win, you were first, I concede.

lol

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Much of the Mueller report is already public. The only remainig question is the role of the GRU in the Wikileaks publications. And then it's more likely that Donald jr will pay the price not his father.

Agreed. Afterwards the president will pardon Jr.

End result is bad optics for Trump (which may or may not affect him in the 2020 election).

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Its not likely that President Trump will hide in the closet and hope for the best. Its a sure thing he has primary and contingency plans in place.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Robert Mueller just applied for and was granted a six month extension of the grand jury.
That doesn't mean it will last another six months only that it could but that's an interesting new development.
abcnews.go.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join