It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP Sens. Cruz, Rooney introduce Constitutional amendment to impose term limits on Congress

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

a reply to: BrianFlanders

Not sure i follow on that . What do you mean by the cuban immigrant thing?

You have the internet. You're smart. Look it up.

So your biggest issue with him is that he is a son of a cuban immigrant?

No. My biggest issue with him is that he's a politician and I've heard of him. I get suspicious right away when those two conditions are met. That's he's the son of a Cuban immigrant is just piling on. Cuba and communism are kind of linked. Just sayin. That's also one of the reasons I don't trust Trump. His wife's dad is a communist. I don't care what they say or how they try to explain it or dismiss it by saying they were fleeing communism or they were just going along to get along. People can lie. And politicians do lie.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

a reply to: BrianFlanders

Not sure i follow on that . What do you mean by the cuban immigrant thing?

You have the internet. You're smart. Look it up.

So your biggest issue with him is that he is a son of a cuban immigrant?

No. My biggest issue with him is that he's a politician and I've heard of him. I get suspicious right away when those two conditions are met. That's he's the son of a Cuban immigrant is just piling on. Cuba and communism are kind of linked. Just sayin. .

I agree with your statement of politicians but you have no idea what you are saying about cuban immigrants. Most cubans that have come to the US was to escape communism and big govt and they despise it , Since they experienced its failure first hand. Fwiw Most cuban immigrant that came to the us are republicans eventhough i think the Republican party is as worthless as the democrat party.
edit on 39131America/ChicagoSun, 06 Jan 2019 23:39:05 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   

I agree with your statement of politicians but you have no idea what you are saying about cuban immigrants.

Oh I know exactly what I'm saying. I know that it's entirely possible that I'm wrong. I also know that it's entirely possible that I'm not wrong.

Most cubans that have come to the US was to escape communism and big govt and they despise it

Most. Maybe most. So there couldn't be one who came here to sabotage from the inside? Not even one?

Since they experienced its failure first hand.

Cuba is still a communist country. That's a resounding success if your only goal is to be a communist country. And since there's not much there to make it a pleasant place to live, one has to assume that there's some fierce loyalty somewhere in it's population.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join