It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What to expect if the 9/11 truth bomb does drop

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

also ats gets a mention in this book.
pg 25 and on.
"The shill revealed nothing less than the Freemasonic modus operandi that is supposed to be kept secret forever from the people. Yes, clever people might suspect that the shills exist, but, still, they must have no proof of it. This is the main point. However, the confession of the former shill in this case provided nothing less than the proof. It is indeed very serious. So serious, that I sincerely hope the former shill is still alive. His revelation is such a big blow to the so-called “good guys” that it could be punishable by death.

Not surprisingly, today (noticed in August 2013 by one of my friends who reviewed a preliminary edition of this book) the testimony of the shill on the web page specified below1 is being preceded by the following statement:
“Thread is close and hoaxed. The author admitted in a private exchange that the entire story was fabricated.”
The so-called “good guys” are serious. Besides, they know psychology very well. They know if they simply remove the text of the shill’s confession, it would serve as a proof that the actual story was genuine. Moreover, due to its being removed, this story would be at one elevated to the status of “seditious” and it would be re-published by many people on many other web sites with corresponding comments. Thus, the maximum the Freemasons could do in to minimize the damage, considering the circumstances, was to keep the original revelation in place, but to suggest it was allegedly a “hoax” + add an [unproven] claim that the turncoat shill allegedly “admitted” something in an alleged so-called “private exchange” + closing commenting on the seditious thread. They just could not afford to do more than that without aggravating the situation. However, you shall not be duped by the above addition; a serious person shall be cynical when analyzing the reality. And I sincerely hope that the reader of this book is serious enough to duly appreciate both – the recent attempt of the so-called “good guys” mentioned above and the original statement of the ex-shill mentioned below.
I think it is important to quote here the entire confession that was published on this Internet forum: www.abovetopsecret.com...
heres the link
www.abovetopsecret.com...

very interesting.
through a scanner darkly or through a glass clearly?

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

you see unfortunately this 'theory' isnt pushing thermite, so how does that make your 'debunking' relevant.
looks to me you're gonna need some new discussion points.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: username74

There is nothing to debunk if you cannot article an intelligent way how nukes were used and address common sense questions.

I would say the bellow debunks your nuke fantasy. Unless you can refute the short comings of your argument.

Why would I care when you cannot give an example of how any explosion could detonate under the WTC without somehow making bedrock too brittle to build on, did not breach the slurry wall, did not dislocate core columns from the foundations of tower 1 or 2, did not cause any visible dust cloud rise from the ground, with no evidence of a shockwave or vibration running up the towers from the epicenter of the blast, with no dust being shaken from the towers’ facade, no visible building deformities running up the towers, with no wave of broken windows running up the buildings, but somehow a blust rushing out of the ground caused inward bowing isolated to only one or two stories some 80 or 90 floors above ground cause isolated portions of vertical columns to buckel inward to initiate a collapse. A collapse that caused the upper portion of the towers to fall into the buildings below. A collapse that caused the total failure of the floor systems that left core columns standing in the wake of their collapse to have the core columns topple in last.

Your claimed explosions that you cannot cite any video evidence that should show some force traveling up the towers to initiate the collapse at their recorded origions which is on video.

Why is it I can invoke the actual video, audio, seismic, and physical evidence.

But the only thing you can do is spit out page numbers and reference anything but the actual WTC building collapses?
edit on 5-1-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

underground only (?) usually for gas storage, etc
up to 150kt.
as per treaty u.s./russia.
threshold test ban treaty.
wikispooks.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

For WTC 2, the below link contains the video of the actual collapse initiation.

the-pre-collapse-inward-bowing-of-wtc2.t4760/

www.metabunk.org...

The isolated area of inwardly bowing leading to outer columns buckling and resulting in 29 upper floors falling into the buildings below was in an isolated area 81 floors above the ground.

There is zero evidence of a dropping core occurring.

There is zero evidence a detonation under the WTC starting a collapse.

The nukes theory is not supposed by the actual physics of the collapse. Period.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
What you are doing is ignoring the actual physics of the WTC building. Creating a scenario that is false. A scenario that is not backed by the video evidence. A scenario that ignores the actual sequence of events. A scenario that creates its own reality that is independent of actual WTC collapse initiation.

That is what conspiracists do. Below is another example.

9/11 and the Science
of Controlled Demolitions

www.skeptic.com...

3WHAT ABOUT THE ALMOST FREE-FALL COLLAPSE OF THE TWIN TOWERS? The key is the “almost” modifier. If I told you I was making almost $100,000 and you found out I was making only $67,000, you’d say I was exaggerating. So stop exaggerating the collapse speed of the WTC Towers! The 80,000 tons of structural steel slowed down the collapses of the Twin Towers to about ⅔ (two-thirds) of free-fall.3 And the core collapsed at about 40% of free-fall speed, coming down last.4 According to Richard Gage: “To bring a building symmetrically down, what we have to do is remove the core columns.” But on 9/11 the stronger core columns came down last, which violates this supposed most fundamental rule of controlled demolition.

It is a lie the towers fell through the path of greatest resistance.

The core columns fell last.

How does that reality fit with your nuke fantasy.

(post by username74 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

you... dont have enough physics for this fight!
edit on 5-1-2019 by username74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

This is real evidence that has nothing to do with nukes....

Failure of Welded Floor Truss Connections from the Exterior Wall during Collapse of the World Trade Center Towers

app.aws.org...

Summary
Analysis of the connections supporting the composite floor system of the WTC towers showed that at and below the im- pact floors, the greater majority (above 90%) of the floor truss connections were either bent downward or completely re- moved from the exterior column. This was probably related to the overloading of the floors below the impact region after col- lapse initiation.

Everything points to a large mass falling down, breaking, shear, removing floor connections from the core columns with a downward force.

Not a force emitting up out of the ground.

Sorry.
edit on 5-1-2019 by neutronflux because: Posted actual summary

edit on 5-1-2019 by neutronflux because: Remove acknowledgment

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

bull# lol

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: username74

bull# lol

Not if you cannot provide actual evidence, video, audio, actual metal studies to refute it.

Sorry, there is zero evidence from the actual WTC events that underground nukes were used.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: username74

www.youtube.com...

you... dont have enough physics for this fight!

Again, I am citing actual evidence from the WTC. I am citing actual collapse video.

You have a YouTube link. Sad.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Again, authentic documents are not going to valid false scenarios like WTC planted pyrotechnics, WTC thermite, WTC nukes, WTC energy weapons, or a missile hitting the pentagon.

Authentic documents are going to match the evidence.

The official version of events only went as far to describe the fist moments of collapse. They do not describe the whole collapse of the buildings. They do not account for the pyroclastic cloud or squibs from an out of sequence detonation.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

What if you mean? The actual collapse is in the video and mental evidence.

The WTC tower videos for 1 and 2 clearly show columns core columns still standing after the complete collapse of the floor system.

And Again. Just for you

Failure of Welded Floor Truss Connections from the Exterior Wall during Collapse of the World Trade Center Towers
app.aws.org...

Summary

Analysis of the connections supporting the composite floor system of the WTC towers showed that at and below the im- pact floors, the greater majority (above 90%) of the floor truss connections were either bent downward or completely re- moved from the exterior column. This was probably related to the overloading of the floors below the impact region after col- lapse initiation. Depending upon weld joint geometry, detachment of the main load-bearing seats was a result of either fracture in the heat affected zone of the base material (standoff plate detached from spandrel) or through the weld metal (seat angle detached from standoff plate). Failure in both cases was assumed to be a result of a shear mechanism as a result of overloading from floors above impacting those below. There did not appear to be a significant change in distribution of failure modes of the floor truss connections when comparing those connections inside vs. outside of the impact region or those ex- posed to pre-collapse fires and those that were not.

And

Characterization of Submerged Arc Welds from the World Trade Center Towers: As- Deposited Welds and Failures Associated with Impact Damage of the Exterior Columns

files.aws.org...

Summary
Analysis of intact submerged arc welds from the exterior columns of the WTC tow- ers indicated that appropriate welding pro- cedures and joining materials were used during construction. Further, the failure mode of the joints as a result of the aircraft impact was expected. Splitting of the exte- rior columns into the four individual plates occurred by fracture through the HAZ as this region had a lower cross-sectional area than the weld throat. Additionally, the heat of welding likely degraded the mechanical properties (ductility, hardness) of the mate- rial in the HAZ resulting in the crack prop- agating solely within this feature. Based upon the localized ductility of the fracture and the lack of web plate thinning, failure of the welds absorbed very little of the energy of aircraft impact.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

You do a great job getting people to ask questions and research for themselves. This thread is not about what may of happened, but what you expect to happen should the Dark Overload or someone like that release what they have.

I think that all these years later, those curious people willing to examine the facts and evidence already understand they were fooled in 2001. They aren't sure of the details, but they know they were fooled.

Should the Overlord material be specific, it will only confirm what many already know in their hearts--it was an inside job.

Should the material be general and vague, they will still know they were fooled, and will be resigned to the fact that the perpetrators did a fine job of covering their tracks.

If this material is specific, the most interesting part to watch will be how the mainstream media handles it.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

There is zero proof columns were cut. Video captured the collapse of the towers being initiated by buckling, not cut columns.

There is no evidence of cut columns before cleanup.

It is nearly impossible that CD systems would have survived jet impacts, and fires that were widespread in all three buildings.

The is no seismic, video, audio evidence pyrotechnics were used in WTC 7.

There are at least two other completed studies other than NIST that concluded fire related collapse for WTC 7. One of those studies was a signed deposition for court.

Sorry, any authentic documents are not going to validate the fantasy of planted pyrotechnics at the WTC.
edit on 5-1-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed wording

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

the-9-11-papers-from-the-dark-overlord.t10334/

By: benthamitemetric
www.metabunk.org...

www.metabunk.org...
As an attorney myself, I find the sheer volume and scope of these litigations to be reason enough to believe that there is no truth to the inside job/controlled demolition conspiracy theories, even if you put all the other (ample) countrary evidence aside.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

The is no seismic, video, audio evidence pyrotechnics were used in WTC 7

I guess we are just going to have to agree to disagree.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

The lady pushing the fantasy of energy weapons does a good good debunking everything else.

DR Wood on the WTC and no seismic evidence of CD.

Dr. Judy Wood - 9/11 Seismic Data
911 Empirical Evidence2,063 views
m.youtube.com...

By the way, she is wrong about no seismic evidence building hitting the ground. The changes in amplitude by the seismic waves from the WTC are from different sized pieces and amounts of building striking the ground.

And

A Morning That Shook the World: The Seismology of 9/11

blogs.ei.columbia.edu...

Over succeeding weeks, Kim and his colleagues worked with federal investigators, the New York Fire Department, the Port Authority and others to provide seismic records that could be combined with photos, videos and eyewitness reports. Their first product, coauthored by 12 Lamont seismologists and grad students, was a November 2001 paper published by the American Geophysical Union describing the waves generated by the attacks, their potential effects, and the precise timing of each event.

And

A CRITICAL ANALYSIS OF THE COLLAPSE OF WTC TOWERS 1, 2 & 7 FROM AN EXPLOSIVES AND CONVENTIONAL DEMOLITION INDUSTRY VIEWPOINT
By Brent Blanchard
August 8, 2006
c-2006 www.implosionworld.com
www.implosionworld.com...

And

blogs.scientificamerican.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I have looked into some of Dr Wood's work, has some good points, has a few things that did not add up for me. Had a look at NIST work, its a mountain of work designed to baffle. Looking at the meat of it with a pancake theory does not add up for me. Have not been able to fault the Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth. It adds up for me.

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join