It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What to expect if the 9/11 truth bomb does drop

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

The “pancake” theory is usually an over simplifying of the event.

The bowing and buckling of the tower columns is in the video record. Core columns still standing after the complete collapse of the towers’s floor system is right there in the video record too.

Backed by

Failure of Welded Floor Truss Connections from the Exterior Wall during Collapse of the World Trade Center Towers
app.aws.org...

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux
Core columns still standing after the complete collapse of the towers’s floor system is right there in the video record too.
Show this video record you are referring to.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: democracydemo
Core columns still standing after the complete collapse of the towers’s floor system is right there in the video record too.
Show this video record you are
referring to.

Really? Ok,

Debunk the below if you don’t think it’s true.
And it just goes to show you haven’t done squat to research the WTC 1 and 2 collapse.

9/11 and the Science
of Controlled Demolitions

www.skeptic.com...

3WHAT ABOUT THE ALMOST FREE-FALL COLLAPSE OF THE TWIN TOWERS? The key is the “almost” modifier. If I told you I was making almost $100,000 and you found out I was making only $67,000, you’d say I was exaggerating. So stop exaggerating the collapse speed of the WTC Towers! The 80,000 tons of structural steel slowed down the collapses of the Twin Towers to about ⅔ (two-thirds) of free-fall.3 And the core collapsed at about 40% of free-fall speed, coming down last.4 According to Richard Gage: “To bring a building symmetrically down, what we have to do is remove the core columns.” But on 9/11 the stronger core columns came down last, which violates this supposed most fundamental rule of controlled demolition.

Do you want to keep asking for the “Show this video record you are referring to”, so you look more ignorant when I post links to the video evidence.

Might also read the below.

When the Twin Towers Fell

www.scientificamerican.com...

The prolonged effect of high heat is likely to have led to the buckling of the columns, collapse of the floors, as well as to the shearing of the floors upon the failure the joints." He noted that videotapes of the catastrophe showed some tilting of the top portion of the south tower before it collapsed. "This indicates the buckling of one building face while the adjacent face was bending [placed into tension]." After that, the upper portions of the tower are shown disintegrating, with "a dynamic effect and amplification process" following that led to a progressive collapse"a kind of pancaking or deck of cards effect"down to ground zero, Buyukozturk stated.

What Did and Did Not Cause Collapse of World Trade Center Twin Towers in New York?
cee.northwestern.edu...

edit on 5-1-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Do you want to keep asking for the “Show this video record you are referring to”, so you look more ignorant when I post links to the video evidence.

All i want is to see this video record you claim exist.

(post by theMediator removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

People forget that Terror Organizations require funding and sometimes they outsource themselves to any payer that has mutual enemies. If they drop the "911 bomb" it will probably expose that most of the leadership of the time was aware a team was being trained by enemy forces well before it happened. Both Parties, money doesn't have loyalty. Saudi Arabia financed it and probably provided the personnel as I believe the perps were Saudi Agents. This entire thing was to get rid of Saddam. Saudi Arabia will not pay for the crime as they are untouchable. The Americans and Europeans involved will not pay either. Powerful people like this are immune to justice.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Show this video record you are
referring to.

Really? Ok,

Debunk the below if you don’t think it’s true.
And it just goes to show you haven’t done squat to research the WTC 1 and 2 collapse.

9/11 and the Science

www.skeptic.com...

3WHAT ABOUT THE ALMOST FREE-FALL COLLAPSE OF THE TWIN TOWERS? The key is the “almost” modifier. If I told you I was making almost $100,000 and you found out I was making only $67,000, you’d say I was exaggerating. So stop exaggerating the collapse speed of the WTC Towers! The 80,000 tons of structural steel slowed down the collapses of the Twin Towers to about ⅔ (two-thirds) of free-fall.3 And the core collapsed at about 40% of free-fall speed, coming down last.4 According to Richard Gage: “To bring a building symmetrically down, what we have to do is remove the core columns.” But on 9/11 the stronger core columns came down last, which violates this supposed most fundamental rule of controlled demolition.

Might also read the below.

When the Twin Towers Fell

www.scientificamerican.com...

The prolonged effect of high heat is likely to have led to the buckling of the columns, collapse of the floors, as well as to the shearing of the floors upon the failure the joints." He noted that videotapes of the catastrophe showed some tilting of the top portion of the south tower before it collapsed. "This indicates the buckling of one building face while the adjacent face was bending [placed into tension]." After that, the upper portions of the tower are shown disintegrating, with "a dynamic effect and amplification process" following that led to a progressive collapse"a kind of pancaking or deck of cards effect"down to ground zero, Buyukozturk stated.

What Did and Did Not Cause Collapse of World Trade Center Twin Towers in New York?
cee.northwestern.edu...

Just stop. Really and truly.

The OP's question had to do with "what would happen if there was information released about 9/11 that revealed that there is more to the story than the official narrative", and you have yet to address that notion even one time in your plethora of posts. We get it: you buy into the official narrative. Good for you. Rest your head on your pillow tonight knowing that you believe, hook, line, and sinker, a narrative that is dubious at best, and flat out wrong at worst. You have the right to do that. No one is taking that away from you.

But, understand, that your responses venture into the field of "methinks thou doth protest too much", and that your blind allegiance to a faulty premise compromise anything you have to say.

How about answering the OP's original question? Or, is that scenario too much for you to consider?

Again...your responses to this thread about a conspiracy on a conspiracy website scream that you have ulterior motives.

Answer the questions that have been posed. It is actually not that hard to do.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   

(post by username74 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: ignorant_ape

It's next to the 'disclosure' and 'free energy' bombshells.

I'll throw in JFK into the never gonna happen soup.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Thejaybird

“What to expect if the 9/11 truth bomb does drop”

In the context of the title.

Items that are lies and fantasies of the truth movement are not going to be validated by authentic documents.

So you have to have a realistic understanding of the actual events and evidence of 9/11 to expect what will happen with the release of authentic documents. Is this a false statement.
edit on 6-1-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: snarfbot

There is nothing to bid on.... isnt it a bit too convenient that these people say its also possible to pay us to supress the info.
so at the end of the day they just say of well the bad guys had the bigger pocketbook ...to bad so sad....

link   
a reply to: username74

prove it...

link   

All i want is to see this video record you claim exist.

When I post the video are you going to take it like a grown up?

Or do what conspiracists normally do,
-change the topic
-move the goal post
-use the blanket fallacy it’s all a lie
-or freak out and commit a serious terms violation because somebody committed heresy upon the cult of WTC CD.

Yes or no in a post by you if the below information is true before I post video evidence.

9/11 and the Science

www.skeptic.com...

The 80,000 tons of structural steel slowed down the collapses of the Twin Towers to about ⅔ (two-thirds) of free-fall.3 And the core collapsed at about 40% of free-fall speed, coming down last.4 According to Richard Gage: “To bring a building symmetrically down, what we have to do is remove the core columns.” But on 9/11 the stronger core columns came down last, which violates this supposed most fundamental rule of controlled demolition.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   

My claims are well backed up by the 911 commission report.

What do you have besides internet blather?

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   

O.M.G.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   

And you apparently like chasing rainbows.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Well if it goes wide that Saudis were the 9/11 villains then we should demand reparations and if they tell us to get bent as I am sue they would .we retaliate in kind by leveling all the bases they have with those military assets we sold them then seize any and all Saudi assets in us territories. And if they try fighting back seize their oil fields. The world has been at the mercy of this little kingdom for way to long.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
My first thought is there would be no reaction.

Why? Because no matter how smoking the gun is it came from an easily discreditable source. A hacker group.

TPTB will deny, deny, deny. Then discredit the messages as forgeries produced for financial gain.

Since the majority of people buy the official 9/11 narrative, the discrediting will be believed. The MSM will destroy any remaining credibility and bury the discussion in the 24 hour news cycle and move on to something else that’s bright and shiny for people to look at. Done.

So, fear not - the masses probably won’t buy it - at least not initially.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

My claims are well backed up by the 911 commission report.

What do you have besides internet blather?

Not calling you out, Sillyolme, but I’ll use your post as supporting evidence for my “what do you think would happen” comment.

You have a fundamental belief that the report was accurate/complete/not slanted/honest/etc. - the word of the Government findings taken at face value (at least that’s how I read the comment).

I would be the overwhelming majority of people think as you do. So, no matter how smoking the gun seems or is brought to light it’s easily shot down. It has to be shot down and will be because if people who fully believe the report have a paradigm shift that suggests to them that all they believe in is a bunch of BS and lies they WILL freak out.

This is why tptb have lists for people who ask too many questions and got good at suiciding people - must maintain control/order.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join