It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incoming congresswomen says she will impeach that "motherf-----"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
All this impeach talk got the crotches all foamy...

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

My perception BWAAAAAAAAAA

from my last link

The second, and perhaps even more important, reason for the rise in campus spying is the globalization of higher education. Globalization has built friendships and understanding between hostile countries, and improved the quality of teaching and research. It has also fostered foreign spying at American universities and their branches overseas, as well as a corresponding spike in U.S. efforts to recruit international students and professors.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

39%.....of those surveyed....

Context....

39 percent of respondents said Trump should be impeached and removed from office.

The latest polling numbers are largely on par with past months, which saw the percentage of voters who believe Trump should be impeached and removed from office hover between 32 percent and 43 percent.
thehill.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

Disliking Israel is not the same as hating Jews.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I would never expect to change your perception of Trump. Like Trump said, he could shoot someone and his supporters will still vote for him. Straight out of the horses mouth, lol! You're Trump's base, facts don't matter.

I guess everything I listed was just nonsense to you, but unfortunately it's based upon fact. A simple YouTube search of recordings will prove everything I listed in my first paragraph. As far as the list of impeachment charges these are all possible charges. Of course anyone can say their not impeachable offenses, but then again liberals didn't expected Bill Clinton to be impeached. So saying the list of possible impeachment charges as being nonsense, in the end, the Chief Justice will decide that. They are however charges that are currently being looked into. So saying there are no possible impeachment charges against this president is just wishful thinking for Trump supporters.

I have to laugh every time supporters like you bring up Hillary or Obama to justify Trumps wrongs. I really would enjoy seeing politicians thrown in jail because I really don't trust any of them. But in reality, neither Obama or Hillary is currently POTUS, so these childish finger pointing arguments are meaningless. It's like taking a page right out of Trump's playbook.

Gambler, I'm sure you're an intelligent individual and I get how many like you are fed-up with the political environment we all have been dealing with over the years. I have friends who voted for Trump for that same reason. Some have regrets, some still support him. I myself wanted someone in office who wasn't a politician or affiliated with either corrupt party. However, in my view and many others, integrity and character of our leaders, values, the stability and democracy of this country takes precedence.

To attack the right of a free press is attacking the only system that creates a checks and balance on our government representatives. Fake news isn't fake when they can back up lies with videos of statements coming right out of the horses mouth! Americans are shooting themselves in the foot by attacking the press. Sure, the media is human and makes mistakes, but many time they have re-dacted statements that were found to be false. A free press is the keystone of a democracy. Attacking the free press is right out of a dictatorship playbook. Trump has created his own negative news. The media is doing it's job by reporting his contradictions and bold face lies. After all, would you like to have your strings pulled not knowing someone is constantly lying to you?

As far as corruption in the intelligence agency, I'm sure we can find corruption in many governmental agencies and in private businesses. However, James Comey was hailed a hero by Trump supporters when just 11 days before the presidential election he sent a letter to Congress saying he was reopening the investigation in light of new information found in the Clinton investigation! I believe it changed many Clinton voters to vote for Trump. Now Comey is considered an enemy to Trump and his supporters! He was a registered Republican at the time to boot! So is Mueller! So how can you claim intelligence corruption as it pertains to Trump. Remember when Trump publicly asked Russia for help with Clinton's e-mails? I'm sorry, but with all of Trump's coziness with Putin, North Korea's dictator Kim, supporting Saudi Arabia's crown prince denial of involvement in a murder of a reporter, it just doesn't ring as an unjustified attack by the intelligent community.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Harvard LOL Now them Institutions of HIGHER learning - the problem

DeepState breeding Ground How Spy Agencies Use American Universities to Secretly Recruit Students

Gee! I wonder how they requited Trump and his family? They're pretty non-colegiate.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Again, where is your fifty percent of the us population quote coming from? It's not in that source.

Methinks you are talking out of your hind end in order to validate your position.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Again, where is your fifty percent of the us population quote coming from? It's not in that source.

Methinks you are talking out of your hind end in order to validate your position.

Right, because the article actually says 60% of Americans support impeachment or censorship. My bad!

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

The article specifically says 39% of those surveyed.

What you really want it to say isn't what it says.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: queenofswords

Only an ignorant person thinks a question is ignorant.
You must know something about the guy in the vid that I dont.
Because I dont watch them... Ever...

You say this then delete your previous comment??

You have to absolutely be the most dishonest person on all of ATS......

This post w the other should stand as testimony to what kind of person you really are

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

You have to absolutely be the most dishonest person on all of ATS......

You think that's an actual person?

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

The article specifically says 39% of those surveyed.

What you really want it to say isn't what it says.

Here was my original claim: "So what really bothers you all, her use of the colloquial phrase made famous by Samuel Jackson, the fact that she's a woman, the fact that she's a Muslim or the fact that she, like around 50% of the US population, thinks Trump needs to be impeached?

Here's what the article actually said:

Nearly 60 percent of U.S. voters surveyed say President Trump should be either impeached and removed from office or formally censured, according to a new Harvard CAPS/Harris poll released exclusively to The Hill.

Here's the additional clarification I provided, from the article:

The latest polling numbers are largely on par with past months, which saw the percentage of voters who believe Trump should be impeached and removed from office hover between 32 percent and 43 percent.

Twenty percent of poll respondents said lawmakers should vote to formally censure the president.

So, between 32 and 43% of those polled wanted Trump impeached and removed from office, while 20% only want him formally "censored". NOTE:

In 1998, during the Impeachment trial of President bill clinton, several members of Congress attempted to have him censured instead, believing that while his behavior warranted rebuke it did not merit a full impeachment. The move for censure failed, and Clinton was impeached.
legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...

Clear now?

edit on 4-1-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I criticize trump all the time. Your blanket statement that I would support him even if he shot someone (a joke he made btw that some people take as literal) proves you know nothing about me.

Just because I dont like tings President does doesnt mean its grounds for impeachment,. The criteria you laid out would mean the impeachment of almost every President elected almost immediatly. Despite my problems with people in government, I see that as a terrible thing.

Yes, we know that we wont change you trump haters mind who think that he should be impeached for the very things every other President (even human such as lying) has done.

Your simple google search claim is absurd. If a simple google search can prove he should be impeached, why hasnt he been? Surely the dems will do so today. I mean, its so obvious even a simple google search can show it!

Meanwhile, we have trump haters saying Mueller has the super secret evidence for his impeachment, that we cant see yet, but who cares to wait and see the evidence, we should just impeach now.

Yes, we know that you will find people on the pro establiushment press that are 95% anti trump and have been since day one that will say he is hitler, and that is reaosn to impeach.

And I think that you are an intelligent person and it is cute you still trust the establishment and parrot their msm.

The fact you thikl it is so dangerous trump criticizes the press, yet hasnt spied on one, jailed one, or anything else, despite the fact the majority of the msm are no longer journalists, but propagandists, proves your willingness to swallow the establishment line. And that his criticism is somehow a reason for impeachment? That is beyond laughable.

And bringing up trump or hillary is just to show how incredibly partisan and bias people like you are. You werent making claims to impeach Obama when he was far worse on the press, going after more whistle blowers and actially spying on journalists critical of him.

Just be honest, you hate trump, think he is vulgar, and feel that alone is reason to impeach him.

And you downplaying of corruption by the intel system is also very telling btw. If they are republicans, they cant be corrupt? Hahahaha!

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

What's clear is that you used a random number that bolstered your position that doesn't pass scrutiny. Now trying desperately to defend it.

Again,

the fact that she, like around 50% of the US population, thinks Trump needs to be impeached?

Source for the 50% of the US population?

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Are you streaming today or what there beardy? It's past me bedtime!

(post by carewemust removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

The poll is my source. Polls are meant to be representative of the population, like 'em or not.

In fact, it's more like 60% of Americans that feel that Trump should either be impeached or censored, along with a high number of legal experts. Therefore, Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib is in good company

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Harvard LOL Now them Institutions of HIGHER learning - the problem

DeepState breeding Ground How Spy Agencies Use American Universities to Secretly Recruit Students

Gee! I wonder how they requited Trump and his family? They're pretty non-colegiate.

You really really are in the dark about The Trumps, aren't you.

More and more, as I listen to the left, I realize how much they don't know, and what they DO know is crap they have lapped up like dogs from the liberal msm or far-left rags. They really are not balanced (no pun intended).

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Sadlly no stream today, work obligations.

I may do a stream later at around 4pm but I wont know yet

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) said in an interview that aired Friday on "Rising" that he presumes President Trump will be voted out of office, effectively throwing cold water on impeachment.

"Where it ends I don't know," Schiff told actor Richard Schiff in a Hill.TV interview on Thursday. "I presume it ends with Donald Trump being voted out of office."

While there will likely be pressure from Democratic voters to move to impeach Trump, newly-elected Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) has set the bar high for impeachment.

“If there's to be grounds for impeachment of President Trump — and I'm not seeking those grounds — that would have to be so clearly bipartisan in terms of acceptance of it before I think we should go down any impeachment path,” Pelosi told USA Today on Friday.

thehill.com...

Wait how can that be?

These two leading dems are saying they dont see evidnce for impeachment right now?

But that cant be possible! You assured us a simple google search would show many many many reasons for impeachment!

Could you kindly send your google results to the dems, apparently they missed all of this damning evidence.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join