It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incoming congresswomen says she will impeach that "motherf-----"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Or you could read this to assist you.

www.aljazeera.com...

The danger of conflating anti-Zionism with anti-Semitism

Enfolding criticism of Israel within the definition of anti-Semitism would risk rendering the word meaningless.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   
She represents herself, her culture and race well I think.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

They didn't impeach him for that. It was for lying about it under oath.

Had he owned it, it would have been a scandal of sorts, but not impeachable. The problem was that he "did not have sex with that woman" under oath, plain as day. *That* is an actual crime. How many of Mueller's current crop of indictments rest on things like that? At least one.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I think it's pretty anti-Semitic to support a policy which more or less calls for the genocide of an entire country by its neighbors, even if there are more of them in the world.

Hey, it's not anti-American to call for the destruction of American because there are plenty of American expats in the world.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Well, so far in 5 pages of this thread, the only thing ive seen our educated, worldly liberals of ATS come up with to impeach Trump on is, "orange man bad".

Think youre gonna need more than that.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
All I can say is....

Do it. Let them try. I'm ready for some DECLASS!!

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

So that means I should know thats him? Give me a break ok...

Well no.

But the fact that just two weeks ago you insulted the guy in the video, was told it was me, then apologized which I said was unnecessary should have let you know it was me.

But not important at all, you can now just call me a stupid redneck instead of just the guy in the video.

Some people are just hate-filled and bigotted Leftists.
Pay them no mind.
Nobody else does.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

How can you actually believe this president should not be impeached? I've lived through 7 presidents, and in all my years would never believe a president who has blatantly lied to the American people (videos to prove it), has defended and praised dictators, has displayed a character that is amoral, thin skinned, divisive, ignorant, narcissistic, and dis-respectful, uses rhetoric that is tinged with bigotry, has unprecedented firings of his own appointed advisers, refuses to release his taxes (which 40 of the last major party presidents have done), had questionable real-estate and business dealings, is facing possible criminal charges for using hush money payments, the obstruction of justice allegation from Trump's firing of FBI Director James Comey, and of course the ongoing Mueller investigation which Trump has altered the chain of command by putting his work under the supervision of a Republican loyalist who has been openly skeptical of the special counsel’s authority and has mused about ways to curtail his power.

An innocent man doesn't try to obstruct justice or uses his Presidential and pardoning power to obstruct justice. It's easy to throw out a one liner and say what impeachable offense when clearly you support this president.

Impeachable offenses? Take your pick...

Violation of Constitution on Domestic Emoluments
Violation of Constitution on Foreign Emoluments
Incitement of Violence
Interference With Voting Rights
Discrimination Based On Religion
Illegal War
Illegal Threat of Nuclear War
Abuse of Pardon Power
Obstruction of Justice
Politicizing Prosecutions
Collusion Against the United States with a Foreign Government
Failure to Reasonably Prepare for or Respond to Hurricanes Harvey and Maria
Separating Children and Infants from Families
Illegally Attempting to Influence an Election
Tax Fraud and Public Misrepresentation

Detail of each of these impeachment offenses as it pertains to Trump can be found here...

If you think a President of the United States should posses this type of character and feel he's above the law, than shame on you! No matter what Trump issues you may agree with or what party you're affiliated with, this man's character and his use of the office to obstruct the rule of law does not represent the moral values of the United States, nor does it have a place in a democracy.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

We all knew it was fake outrage. Just like the grabbing pussy thing. Every man and woman knows that a millionaire/billionaire can walk up to a gold digger and do as he pleases, and those guys can spot them from a mile away.

I think she should face the same ridicule from the media that Trump has to face daily for far lesser reasons. She isn't the president, I already know that lame excuse is coming, but she's still an elected official. She sounds like she has anger issues. If Trump is considered, by these same people, to be unfit then she's the epitome of unfit.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

What nionsense.

Most of your list is things every President recently has done, in many cases even worse. yet not a peep of impeachment was brought up.

Iellagl wars? Like Obama you mean? Like how the dems are grilling Trump for trying to pull out of illegal wars.

Lying to the public is a reason to impeach. Ok, I guess that is every President ever.

There is no evidence for any serious reason for impeachment or law breaking given.

What it amounts to is you and other people dont like him, so he should be impeached.

I am more concerned with the corruption at form the stablishment intel communities that are attacking trump than anything you listed here.

And if you arent, then shame on you.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeefNoMeat

Hey, if it floats your boat...they did impeach a president for a ‘little blue dress’. But that wasn’t politics — therein lies your difference.

When keeping it real goes wrong.

That's not why he was impeached. You may not be old enough to remember, but Clinton was impeached for lying under oath. He's defended all the time while those who defend him will scream constantly about Trump being a liar even though he hasn't been shown to be a liar by anyone outside of the left. If they think it, they believe it.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
But some how I grab them by the pussy gets a pass. Ever wonder why no one takes you seriously? Now you know. Btw, I don’t agree or approve of her choice of words. Sigh, I expect more. a reply to: Grambler

edit on 4-1-2019 by soundguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
But some how I grab them by the pussy gets a pass. Ever wonder why no one takes you seriously? Now you know. a reply to: Grambler

No one takes me seriously? Thats news to me.

Did I say that comment should be ignored? Of course not, both in my video and the OP i mentioned trump has said crass tings (albeit that in private before he was an elected official)

I said the people like you that clutched their pearls at that comment and trumps other rude ones but would make excuses for this congresswoman are hypocrites.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

Ever wonder why no one takes you seriously? Now you know.

Please, elaborate.

Would love to see where this leads.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
Isn't this woman a anti-semite? Oh, never mind, a Liberal rag says "Anti-Zionism Isn’t the Same as Anti-Semitism," me bad.

The conflation of anti-Zionism with anti-Semitism is a bit of rhetorical sleight-of-hand that depends on treating Israel as the embodiment of the Jewish people everywhere. Certainly, some criticism of Israel is anti-Semitic, but it’s entirely possible to oppose Jewish ethno-nationalism without being a bigot.

www.nytimes.com...

Yeah, whatever. Democrats call Trump supporters "racist," then elect this bozo. Eye roll.

This is coming from the same gaggle of morons that call you a bigot because they think you're racist, and they think you're a racist because you disagree with someone that's black. It's funny that they suddenly find definitions when it's turned around on them.

We really need to let the political divide go through. Let them run their own government with their own people and let's see how fast they start eating their own and come crawling back. But moreso, let's see how they handle paying for all those handouts that the Trump supporting tax payers get the brunt of paying.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: soundguy

Ever wonder why no one takes you seriously? Now you know.

Please, elaborate.

Would love to see where this leads.

Man I am really piling up the insults lobbed at me on this thread.

No one takes me seriously, I am a dumb redneck.

Far be it for me to criticize, but these are pretty weak insults.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

why do you keep posting those videos of that stupid redneck?
Do you own him money or something?

Oops....you really are in your own little world.

But they don't like bullies and bullies should be impeached. That type of comment deserves a temporary ban at the very least.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

a reply to: queenofswords
Yeah the real one.

The real world has normal people that have followed the same constitution for 232 years. The same one you're in favor of changing so that you don't have to earn your results anymore.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: queenofswords

why do you keep posting those videos of that stupid redneck?
Do you own him money or something?

Oops....you really are in your own little world.

But they don't like bullies and bullies should be impeached. That type of comment deserves a temporary ban at the very least.

HA...Pelosi's daughter brags about her mom cutting off heads...but the Left hates bullies.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join