It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incoming congresswomen says she will impeach that "motherf-----"

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Scifi2424

She took an oath with a grain of salt and made sure we all knew she is Palestinian first & foremost.

You know this, how?

She is a pro head chopper for sure...

Oh for Christ sakes!

The onus is on you to prove she took it seriously. These were standards your party made up, now you'll have to abide by those standards.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

She took an oath with a grain of salt and made sure we all knew she is Palestinian first & foremost.

You know this, how?

She is a pro head chopper for sure...

Oh for Christ sakes!

She said she was the first Palestinian American woman elected to congress. That is how I know it, and now you know it. She is Palestinian first and most likely ISIS second.

As far as your non-response to her being pro head chopper, you know this Palestinian is pro head chopper, anti white anyone, anywhere. That is the mantra of the left is it not? Hate anyone white. The recent Moroccan head chopping of two white girls is probably in her private stash of favorite ISIS hits.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

The onus is on you to prove she took it seriously.

Why is that? Why do assume that she didn't take the oath seriously? Because of her religion?
Do you suppose all others DID take their oath seriously, and only Muslims won't, can't and don't?

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

a reply to: queenofswords

So, if you're not accusing Rashida Tlaib of lying, what is your point? Christianity is more than a religion too, unfortunately.

Fortunately, we don't have a "religious test" for our elected officials. If we did, that lying, lecherous, adulterous, thieving Donald Trump wouldn't have been elected.

We didn't elect him because of his ties to religion, whether true or not. We elected him to turn this country around. The more he gets this country on track, the more the left hate him. I can't quite grasp the concept of how people like Rashida can be that ignorant and still function on a daily basis. Same goes for the ones who support her.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

HI EVERYONE!

I've been on this site for many years. I rarely log in as I typically just browse and read. Today, however, I witnessed a roast of such eloquence and dignity by none other than a silver-tongued idiot redneck whose videos I DO NOT watch... like... ever...

That I simply had to log in to say to you, Sir Grambler of Above Top Secret, that I hereby declare ye a member of the Kingsman.

(obviously im joking about the redneck stuff..... I enjoy your content)

congrats on staying level headed and being a gentleman..... I hope some others are practicing their introspection.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

She said she was the first Palestinian American woman elected to congress.

So what? We also have our first Somali Congresswomen. Do you suppose she will put Somali interests above American interests? Ted Cruz is Canadian. Do you suppose he puts Canadian interests above American interests too?

As far as your non-response to her being pro head chopper, you know this Palestinian is pro head chopper, anti white anyone, anywhere.

I know no such thing.

That is the mantra of the left is it not? Hate anyone white.

No, it is not.

The recent Moroccan head chopping of two white girls is probably in her private stash of favorite ISIS hits.

I pity you. It must be torturous living inside your own head!

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
*laughs*

I just LOVE the complete lack of civility now!

*claps gleefully*

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

We didn't elect him because of his ties to religion

Pfft. Tell that to the religious right, reveling in his propitiation, and whose support got him elected.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

The onus is on you to prove she took it seriously.

Why is that? Why do assume that she didn't take the oath seriously? Because of her religion?
Do you suppose all others DID take their oath seriously, and only Muslims won't, can't and don't?

She can't take the oath seriously. She's standing with a party whose 2 of their top 3 goals are to change the constitution. She supposed to defend the constitution. And no, I don't think anyone standing with Pelosi took their swearing in seriously. I couldn't care less what race they are. That seems to always be a left wing concern.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I did not say she lied. I said that Islam allows and even encourages lying....taqiyya. Therefore, I could never trust her nor anything she says. Period.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Pfft. Tell that to the religious right, reveling in his propitiation, and whose support got him elected.

I'm part of the religious right. Trump wasn't elected because of his religion.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: justdust
a reply to: Grambler

Yes, he's cute, but if you are the guy talking in the video, you are still cute, in a teddy bear way..huggable.,

Translation, Oh, ewwww. LOL, really Grambler, you are dead sexy.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Please tell me you don't think Trump is revered as some religious icon? (an yes, I know there are a few nutters out there, but largely, not a sausage.)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

trump must be muslim! That explains everything🎶

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

She's standing with a party whose 2 of their top 3 goals are to change the constitution.

Fool! The Republican Party Platform calls for a change to the Constitution, awarding constitutional right to the unborn. Trump, along with a good chunk of the GOP, thinks the 14th Amendment should be repealed! Also, not for nothing, Trump has been attacking the 1st Amendment, the Free Press and the right to peacefully assemble and protest, since his campaign! He's ignored the 2nd Amendment, saying "take the guns first, and worry about due process later".
edit on 4-1-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

You might want to reexplore that little snippet of history.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Amazing Disgrace
How did Donald Trump—a thrice-married, biblically illiterate sexual predator—hijack the religious right?
newrepublic.com...

How the Christian Right Has Come to Love Trump www.newsweek.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Nothing much to add to the discussion. Yeah, another angry Democrat in power. I just wanted to say that I really enjoy Grambler's videos. I can count on one hand how many channels I subscribe to and his is one of them. I appreciate how he breaks things down for folks like myself that doesn't keep up with the 24/7 news cycle.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
This is not the MUD PIT.
Closed for review.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join