It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incoming congresswomen says she will impeach that "motherf-----"

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
She is the first Palestinian American Woman elected to congress too. Palestinian first mind you. More identity politics and in this case, Palestinian is aka a ISIS/Sharia loyalist.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Grambler

why do you keep posting those videos of that stupid redneck?
Do you own him money or something?

First, you know quite well that "stupid redneck" is me, as you apologized on a thread just two weeks ago saying you were unaware it was me and I said no apology was needed.

I know you remember seeing as how you posted on that same thread a few minutes ago, but here it is for all to see.

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I'm sorry I didnt realize these were your own videos.

Grambler:
You h no need to apologize for anything

We may disagree but I appreciate your conversation!

Second, although I wear the term redneck quite proudly, though I am a poor one seeing as how I am no good at redneck things like hunting, I will take umbrage with your comment I am stupid.

Not because I am not stupid; indeed I may be.

But because relative to you, I seem like quite the intellectual.

But you go on pretending you dont know that is me and hurling insults, and I will continue to engage with you as if you are a serious poster, although that it will probably once more prove to be in vain.

I'm right there with you, brother... As an assumed redneck, due to my location, I won't hunt unless it's an absolute necessity to feed my family. Love your response to SOM, if I could give you more than one star, I would.

(post by LSU2018 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scifi2424
She is the first Palestinian American Woman elected to congress too. Palestinian first mind you. More identity politics and in this case, Palestinian is aka a ISIS/Sharia loyalist.

She took an oath to defend the US Constitution, above all. Do you feel the same about every immigrant elected to office in America?

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
That’s great news!

(post by Bigburgh removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Wow! Politicians like this are in charge of America's future. Sorry my fellow American's, but it is all down hill from now on. Go to New Zealand like all the other rich and "smart" Americans are doing very quietly I might add.

How soon before liberals begin eating their own if every patriotic American hightailed it to New Zealand? I have a real good friend in Germany and liberalism is dying at a huge pace there. I might learn German and move there, or to a very rural area in either Scotland or Ireland.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

They're allowed to lie, even encouraged to do so.... taqiyya.

Deception, Lying, and Taqiyya
edit on 4-1-2019 by queenofswords because: spelling correction

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

regarding the things politicians get away with saying:

we the people allow it to happen. we applaud when a politician we support says crazy things. we encourage them to "go get" other politicians from the opposing party instead of providing the representation of the people they "serve".

this crazy talk is our doing. it's our fault. only we the people can fix it.

instead of voting party line, we should be electing candidates according to a their voting record, their stance on issues that help the citizens of this nation, we should learn to understand the legislation they propose.

unfortunately this won't happen. as long as everyone has cheap access to social media, their starbucks coffee, and affordable fuel, no one will even frown.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

She took an oath to defend the US Constitution, above all. Do you feel the same about every immigrant elected to office in America?

How will they defend the constitution? They want to change it.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

She took an oath with a grain of salt and made sure we all knew she is Palestinian first & foremost. I think we know where her loyalty lies and its not with America. Yes I feel the same about any elected official who is American second to any other nationality, especially ISIS and we all know "Palestinian" is code for ISIS/Sharia Loyal. She is a pro head chopper for sure...
edit on 4-1-2019 by Scifi2424 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

She took an oath with a grain of salt and made sure we all knew she is Palestinian first & foremost. I think we know where her loyalty lies and its not with America. Yes I feel the same about any elected official who is American second to any other nationality, especially ISIS and we all know "Palestinian" is code for ISIS/Sharia Loyal. She is a pro head chopper for sure...

She certainly looks the part.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

They're allowed to lie, even encouraged to do so.... taqiyya.

Decetion, Lying, and Taqiyya

So, you're accusing Rashida Tlaib of lying under oath, perjury and treason, all because of her declared religion?

That's pretty shallow of you.

I don't have any record of Tlaib lying, but I sure do have of plenty of evidence of so called Christian politicians lying.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
snowflakes complaining about a "curse word"

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Scifi2424

She took an oath with a grain of salt and made sure we all knew she is Palestinian first & foremost.

You know this, how?

She is a pro head chopper for sure...

Oh for Christ sakes!

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Oh my! lol!

I'm not making any accusations. But, typically, we get the hyperbolic response.

Islam is more than a religion, my friend. If it were JUST a religion, there wouldn't be as much distrust.

ETA: You probably won't like my answer and will label my viewpoint with some kind of "ism" or "phobia". That's the typical tactic. But, I am immune to that sort of accusation and I think many Americans are becoming immune to it, as well. Criticism and common sense observation does not equal "ism" or "phobia". Wake up.

edit on 4-1-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

So, if you're not accusing Rashida Tlaib of lying, what is your point? Christianity is more than a religion too, unfortunately.

Fortunately, we don't have a "religious test" for our elected officials. If we did, that lying, lecherous, adulterous, thieving Donald Trump wouldn't have been elected.

ETA: You think my posts are hyperbolic, but accusing a sitting congresswoman of lying in regards to oath of office, and of being a "pro-head chopper" isn't?

edit on 4-1-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

The snowflakes are defending the cuss word. It's what they do as long as it's their own species that said it.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join