It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons back the POTUS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Huh? I've heard about Freemasons helping each other, by encouraging moral behavior, but where does it state they all have to agree with one's choice

It has a head to it. The lower set is normal eveyday Christian folk. The next layer is satanic and the top layer is psychopathic.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Huh? I've heard about Freemasons helping each other, by encouraging moral behavior, but where does it state they all have to agree with one's choice

It has a head to it. The lower set is normal eveyday Christian folk. The next layer is satanic and the top layer is psychopathic.

Are you referring to the DNC? Because, as a Brother myself, you aren't referring to the Freemasons. Unless of course your comment is based upon willful ignorance and fear based lies.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Are you referring to the DNC? Because, as a Brother myself, you aren't referring to the Freemasons. Unless of course your comment is based upon willful ignorance and fear based lies.

Then you are now the from lineage of Cain and you eat from the Tree of Knowledge. If that is something you do not understand then maybe you should look.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Then you are now the from lineage of Cain and you eat from the Tree of Knowledge. If that is something you do not understand then maybe you should look.

How clueless and delusional you are,

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Paseth whatever you are smoking please.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

By words provided I know more than you do. What are you doing? Pretending to know something but providing no explanation what so ever.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: bushidomason

Paseth whatever you are smoking please.

Will do! :-)

The world is run by psychopathic systems, We reap what we sow.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

By words provided I know more than you do. What are you doing? Pretending to know something but providing no explanation what so ever.

Looks to me like you are speaking into the mirror, since that is exactly what you are doing.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: bushidomason

There are satanic cults and more mysteries cults but i highly doubt Freemasons are anywhere near satanic.
edit on 7-1-2019 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1
Yes. I support more stringent border security to include a wall.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Now that this Freemason has embraced building the wall, then all Freemasons must embrace it as well, or they will be going against their brother.

Sources please.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

how do the levels work? At what point is a mason turned from an everyday Christian folk, into a satanic nutter? And most importantly, what kind of hats do the satanic nutters wear? Everyone knows, masons love them some hats.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

how do the levels work? At what point is a mason turned from an everyday Christian folk, into a satanic nutter? And most importantly, what kind of hats do the satanic nutters wear? Everyone knows, masons love them some hats.

Lol! That's hilarious.

I wish our neck of the woods would have top hats for the WMs. Prince Hall Masons do! Anyway, funny.

I guess I'm not real Mason according to the commentator above, cuz I'm not Christian, satanic or psychopathic...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join