It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seriously, do these leaders look like they are totally interested in helping the fellow Americans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I'm sorry to say, but these people actually look like they are so worried about looking for their caskets to buy. These people are in charge of the lives of the American people. Just look at their eyes. Have they been invaded by foreign species? No wonder why I hear and read that a wall needs to be built to keep unwanted people out, and yet, those in congress have openly said, a wall is useless. Yes, a wall is useless if no one is there to patrol it and so is a gun without bullets.

So sad to see my country crumbling at the foolishness of the elected officials.

www.aol.com... 09/
edit on 0100000059502019-01-03T22:50:59-06:00505901pm10 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Holy crap! You found a time machine to the early 90’s. AOL !!! And....the pictures aren’t there, or maybe I didn’t give it 5 minutes to download. I didn’t hear the dial tone connect.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
Holy crap! You found a time machine to the early 90’s. AOL !!! And....the pictures aren’t there, or maybe I didn’t give it 5 minutes to download. I didn’t hear the dial tone connect.

Ummm...hey...I’ve still got my first e-mail account on AOL...from 1995...

Never had an issue with it...and that’s the TruthTexas...

You Wascawy...Wabbit...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

A true blast from the past. I didn't even realize that AOL existed even as a website anymore.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

You Wascawy...Wabbit...

YouSir

That's because spammers see an AOL email the same way car thieves see an 8-track.

BTW, is anyone else having trouble getting that web page to load on their Commodore 64? Maybe I should try it without the 1750 REU cartridge.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Democrat leaders don't see the people who put them in power, as "equals". They are TOOLS to be used as needed. Nothing more. But Democrat voters don't seem to mind being used. They allow it over and over again.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Yes I use AOL here in Japan because they spread the truth about America being a new #ttte hole in the world.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Don't be mistaken, America is a great place, it just has a big problem which are the haves and the have nots, the haves society is lovely and clean full of rainbows and butterflies, the other side though if a filthy cesspool of criminal gangbanging thugs...

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:43 AM
link   
A sign of early-onset dementia, is steadily decreasing clarity of thought as the day progresses. The first day as Speaker of Da House caused Nancy Pelosi to deteriorate fairly rapidly.

Example (30 Second Clip): twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Don't be mistaken, America is a great place, it just has a big problem which are the haves and the have nots, the haves society is lovely and clean full of rainbows and butterflies, the other side though if a filthy cesspool of criminal gangbanging thugs...

You know, I think people may think you come at me like an arrow toward my heart, but I see your words of truth, America is sinking in its own filth these days.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:45 AM
link   

We in Japan get it in Japanese. So yes, it is still active.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

You know, I think people may think you come at me like an arrow toward my heart, but I see your words of truth, America is sinking in its own filth these days.

It's my writing style I can't seem to soften it even if I try.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

It's my writing style I can't seem to soften it even if I try.

yes, we try to be poetic as possible .

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

You Wascawy...Wabbit...

YouSir

Haha! I know the feeling. Mine is the SBCGLOBAL. But I did have AOL and the other one..uh. Can’t remember, I’ll look it up and edit.
Compuserv? Is that right? I also had the phone cradle thing I got at RadioShack in the mid 80’s as a kid.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   

America, meet the Pelosi House.

Articles of impeachment,
a move to abolish the electoral college,
comparisons of the president to Hitler,
a nonstarter vote on the shutdown,
profanity,
a proposal for a 70% tax on the "wealthy"

--all under 36 hours.

Wait till they get rolling!

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   
If you keep digging you will eventually see the Western Political System for what it is...a joke. The joke is on us, the tax paying fools who keep the mega corporations in business by allowing them to bribe politicians on both sides of the floor. This is why nothing really changes, the left and right are on the take and will not do anything to upset the Corporations for fear of losing their campaign funds next time around and ultimately their retirement funds.

They are pitting us against ourselves in every way possible, by race, sex, religion, left versus right and ultimately family member against family member with even our food and diet.

The war is on and it will turn ugly, the ones with the guns are in the Governments sights because they can and will stand up for their rights.

new topics

top topics

join