It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous: The Collective claims POTUS will announce enemies of America

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Why would anyone want to assassinate a former potus who has no power and would have kicked the bucket any day anyways?

I love rabbit holes like any other person but that one must have taken a wrong turn at Albuquerque.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I remember this... It was pretty messed up

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: antmax21

I bet they're just making stuff up, since "q" stole their spotlight... Q is telling everyone stories too though lol

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I have secret information I will never share that I have never read . I don't know who gave it to me and he doesn't know where he got it. Now that's ATS .
a reply to: Chadwickus

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekaran
a reply to: FlyingFox

So are you saying this would be the start of Trump's "dictatorship"?

Just curious if that is where you are going with the video.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Interesting that this post only came out a few days ago, and today, Donald the Con says he's going to speak to the nation tomorrow night.

It's interesting timing if by the very least coincidental.

I don't think TrumptyDumpty will offer a list of enemies (he's famously against telling people what will happen in advance) but I suspect he'll try and convince everyone there's a National Emergency at the Southern Border (there isn't)

He may use the declaration of a National Emergency to not only build his wall, but also to bypass Congress in many other areas, effectively making himself "King", able to change policy on a whim.

It's a very slippery slope from National Emegency to implementation of Martial Law and suspension of Habeus Corpus.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: antmax21

He was 94 years old. Please...
Can we just not.... the stories are foolish.

Ummm...remember...this is a conspiracy site...

Speculating does not negate skepticism...nor is belief a necessary culmination of contemplation...

Nor...for that matter does keeping an open mind equate to purchasing narrative...it simply reflects healthy consideration...

It takes an extremely high degree of fact and truth for a skeptic to consider belief a viable option...still...it is exceedingly fun to hone the intellect by challenging it with possibility...

YouSir

Even on a conspiracy site, wild speculation without any sort of evidence to back you up is ridiculous.

If you're going to promote a conspiracy theory, you should have clear, concise evidence of details pointing toward something that just doesn't make sense unless there was something untoward happening.

A true conspiracy theory is steeped in good solid evidence from reliable sources. Like David Kelly murder or Dominique Strauss Kahn being railroaded and having to withdraw from French Presidential race during Greece bailout in 2008. Those are proper documented evidence based conspiracy theories.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join