It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Democrats Start Investigating Trump This Morning

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I know you think your having a discussion and just asking questions but your just beating a dead horse and wondering why no one wants to join in and debate whether or not the horse is alive.

Everyone else can see the horse is dead so why can’t you?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
If your investigation is based on probable cause, it's an investigation.

If your investigation is to try to find probable cause to back your investigation, it's a witch hunt.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Looks like the dembs just moved into the right wingers head full time. Perhaps it will prepare them for 2020.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

I know you think your having a discussion and just asking questions but your just beating a dead horse and wondering why no one wants to join in and debate whether or not the horse is alive.

well the house is not the same house as it was a day ago
so there is a change

and i am asking the questions cause i dont know

i wanted to know if it is the same old dance. same investigators into the same # or is it different.

so far i have received zero answers

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Looks like the dembs just moved into the right wingers head full time. Perhaps it will prepare them for 2020.

it sure seems like they are slipping in their gray matter for sure

they are extra saucy today

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
And.....we're all going to get the pleasure of paying millions if not billions to watch this circus sideshow for the rest of his presidency. The Dems are so consumed with hating this unicorn that they will get absolutely nothing done worthwhile for the American people. Look at all the money they want for foreign aid, yet can't invest in their own countries national security, something the people that pay their GD paychecks want. One thing I've learned about a large majority of the Democratic Party is that they do not really care about us or this country, that goes for some Republicans too. They say they do, but ultimately they don't, their actions speak volumes over their words.

The Democratic Party and their treasonous ways disgust me to no end. They're by the very definition "traitors". Every one of them need to be horse whipped and then some.

They're going to waste millions of tax dollars on a never-ending fishing trip, money that could be better spent helping our vets, the homeless, hunger and drug problems in our communities, etc...... I don't see how some of you support this snip, it's an absolute waste of time and tax payer dollars and everyone knows it, including the Dems.

Stupid, stupid, stupid, nope, can't fix it apparently.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: olaru12

it sure seems like they are slipping in their gray matter for sure

they are extra saucy today

Takes effort to figure out how to defend the "the Soviets were right to be in Afghanistan" comment, so the low hanging fruit is easy pickins'.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Since you don’t know let me enlighten you, the house doesn’t matter at all, what matters is evidence, there is no evidence of anything in 2 years of pointless investigations.
Yes it’s the same old dance, same waste of time and taxpayer money cause you can’t accept reality.

He is the president.
He was legally elected.
You cannot impeach him because your feelings are hurt and your horrible candidate lost.

Any other answers you need or should I just save this post for when you ask the same stupid questions next week.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Takes effort to figure out how to defend the "the Soviets were right to be in Afghanistan" comment, so the low hanging fruit is easy pickins'.

This is so bizarre....

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

If he had anything he would already have thrown it out there. He's impotent.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

What are you talking about they havent found anything in two years. There are people in jail and others who have pled guilty and are cooperating. If thats nothing to you.... well I dont know. But its not nothing.
and it isnt over yet.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

And water is wet.

You had to have been living under a rock if you didn't think this wasn't coming. They've only been looking for a way to overturn the election since it happened. Hillary was never supposed to lose.

And this isn't an apology for Trump. I am convinced you could have put any other name in there and this would be the way things are.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

what are all your thoughts on this?

I think it perfectly epitomizes the fundamental philosophy of the Democrat party - spend other peoples money wasting everyones time doing dumb sh!t that very few even care about, ignore the things everyone wants fixed.
edit on 3/1/2019 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

To hurt trump? Really? The poor baby should have not done what he did and is continuing to do. Hes a crook. Hes been a crook his whole life. Red mafia connections money laundering and so obviously working for Russias best interest in everything he does. Russia first. Make Russia great again all that...

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

well the house is not the same house as it was a day ago
so there is a change

and i am asking the questions cause i dont know

i wanted to know if it is the same old dance. same investigators into the same # or is it different.

so far i have received zero answers

The only difference is nothing Trump campaigned “and won” on will pass the house anymore. Plus the Democrats will tremendously help those in need by working tirelessly investigating Trump on old hookers and such.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

what are all your thoughts on this?

I think it perfectly epitomizes the fundamental philosophy of the Democrat party - spend other peoples money wasting everyones time doing dumb sh!t that very few even care about, ignore the things everyone wants fixed.

I wonder how they won the midterm elections so decisively?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

getting trump will help america

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Dude besides the OP, Why are you insulting Trump supporters?

As far as the OP, I don't think you deserve the satisfaction. I'm stuck on your insults. Who cares what you feigned a conversation over so as to dig into people you don't like.

Real isht.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Another bait thread.

Pretend to be about discussion and end with "hue hue hue rwnjs".

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Only half and only emotionally.

Then we get you guys. And a cycle of crap is born.

How about you just all do your jobs and get over the election you were not going to lose, yet lost.

If you only want to hurt us, I hope we hurt you and the world suffers while we act like retards

Lead the way though.
edit on 1 3 2019 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join