It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hip fresh face of the Dems... Nancy Pelosi!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: Grambler

I like Nancy Pelosi. She fights to help people. So far in my lifetime trickle down has never worked.

No she doesn't, she just jumps on whatever bandwagon is politically expedient.

Hows the homelessness in her state?
edit on 3-1-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

I like Nancy Pelosi. She fights to help people. So far in my lifetime trickle down has never worked.

The same as it is in Kevin McCarthy's?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

The same as it is in Kevin McCarthy's?

Did his party make it that way?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
a reply to: SailorJerry
I wonder the same thing about Hillary. Why do Democrats love her so much? She and her husband are two of the most crooked people in this country, and have been since the 1990's. Their daughter married the son of a notorious con artist. Hillary's approval ratings never once matched Trump's, and in fact she was so unpopular that many people (including me) became Trump supporters simply because Hillary was such an unfathomably awful choice. Yet Democrats still treat her like a queen. For the love of God, why?

The democrats love Hillary? Could've fooled me. Why do you all keep repeating this? Why don't you look to actual democrats in this country if you want to know how they feel about something. Trump ran on 'not Hillary'. Hillary ran on 'not Trump'. Hillary got more votes. But middle of country votes count more than coastal votes. Subsequently Trump was elected. It couldn't be more obvious that the righties are still reeling knowing that Hillary got more votes despite being a total sellout hawk.

Hillary is a center right coporatist who has so much more in common with Trump than you all would ever admit. The democrats in office are, in general, center right corporatists. The number of actual leftists in the dem party are very few and far between. Which is too bad as the voting left sits much further to the left than their leaders who want to keep on keeping on with the corporatist war games.

Again... who treats her like a queen? Go talk to people on the left instead of taking your talking points from other angry people on the right, if you actually want to know. But if you just want some stars and back patting, by all means, keep on.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

How about ... little respect for politicians in general?

Why should someone be respected just for wearing a political party name? Please, explain that one to us, and then explain why one political party tag earns respect over any other.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IanForge

Might I remind you that Wilson, Roosevelt, Truman all started major conflicts?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I like Nancy too!
The progressives said she does a real good pole dance, but later on I saw that it was just a broom

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Pelosi endorsed this Congress"lady".

Democrat Rashida Tlaib during her first day as a U.S. Congresswoman: “We’re going to go in and impeach the motherf**ker.”

Brief Video Clip of Rashida: twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

You're looking good, Grambee! Nicely trimmed beard. Thumbs up.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:47 AM
link   

She's only "hip and fresh" early in the day, Grambler.

A sign of early-onset dementia, is steadily decreasing clarity of thought as the day progresses. The first day as Speaker of Da House caused Nancy Pelosi to deteriorate fairly rapidly.

Example (30 Second Clip): twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join