It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to talk about the aliens and germans that talk etc to me

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Germans and aliens have been communicating to me for 8 years I finally want to talk. Is this a new introductory thread I am creating? I thought I was posting to a introductory thread but now it says its my own?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
it is what you make it! a reply to: Assemble

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
What kind of um, Germans?
How do they talk to you? Face to face? What do they say? Do you speak German?

I have been talked to by Germans before too.

a reply to: Jtsanny

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Assemble

Then why are you here?

How do i add to my thread without quoting?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I'm German and in many places an alien. You want to tell me what's going on?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

How ?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I want to talk about the aliens and germans that talk etc to me

Ok then talk about it. Go

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
the bubble is empty man...you will cry in the end like me

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Hey Peephole, where is the umlaut on a German keyboard?

And yeah, what is the OP saying?

OP: What is your native language and how do you know you are speaking to aliens, never mind Germans?

What are they telling you? Have you been given a task?

And there aren't that many trolls here... but there are uber rational peeps with skeptical, yet open, minds and they might ask tough questions. It usually starts with "seek professional help" and it's not usually mean spirited, but more a serious concern for mental health.

What are these voices saying?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

8 years ago a female god from some crazy scary place came down started moving tree limbs and said ok you little shot wake up I did the what do you mean Im already awake thing, which I learned what she meant soon I thought it was a human with top secret tech #ing with me then she started showing me shot that is not even the most far out humanly possible (it can hurt and kill you) then after a few weeks of this a guy asked me if I still wanted to be German I said what do you mean and the third time this huge forcefield came over and I felt completely German the most intense feeling I've ever felt it makes you cry badly like a baby . this ended up being called every little cell by the few Germans and aliens that talked to me every day all day putting me through a process. I instantly said yes because it felt so great. They started teaching me about twos and ones and threes. The aliens are so smart that they don't have travel craft electronics or gear wear no clothes but seem like they are and yes they have shown me what it feels like to be alien many times but they only want you to keep it for about three seconds. The alien German thing sounds cliché but its because that is the most common one they have employed in the past hence cliche

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jtsanny

8 years ago a female god from some crazy scary place came down started moving tree limbs and said ok you little shot wake up I did the what do you mean Im already awake thing, which I learned what she meant soon I thought it was a human with top secret tech #ing with me then she started showing me shot that is not even the most far out humanly possible (it can hurt and kill you) then after a few weeks of this a guy asked me if I still wanted to be German I said what do you mean and the third time this huge forcefield came over and I felt completely German the most intense feeling I've ever felt it makes you cry badly like a baby . this ended up being called every little cell by the few Germans and aliens that talked to me every day all day putting me through a process. I instantly said yes because it felt so great. They started teaching me about twos and ones and threes. The aliens are so smart that they don't have travel craft electronics or gear wear no clothes but seem like they are and yes they have shown me what it feels like to be alien many times but they only want you to keep it for about three seconds. The alien German thing sounds cliché but its because that is the most common one they have employed in the past hence cliche

Oh you are gonna fit in well here. Its gonna be a bumpy ride so hold on tight.

Oh and welcome
edit on 3-1-2019 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Wait......A naked alien Goddess is teaching you math ?
Is she hot ?
And where do I sign up ?

Asking for a friend.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

... this huge forcefield came over and I felt completely German...

Gold!

But actually OP, what did you learn about 'twos and ones and threes'?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

would you like to swap ????? - i has french men and demons communicating with me

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Was it this lady?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I'm not sure if I understood you. Where and how did you see that woman? What did she look like?
Was it an euphoric feeling that took a hold of your mind & body? Or just pure sadness?
What was the process? Please excuse me for having so many questions, but you (& others like you) are the Main reason Why I am on ATS.
Don't get upset please, I am really just curious and would love to read your full story.
How old are you? Where are you from? How long is it going on? Do you have any connections to germany?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Correction ok you little # wake up

My native language is us English specifically Nebraska

They made me very upset that my native language will never be German etc they said that they started talking to me because I was never going to get it and people aren't going to tell me anything

They started indoctrinating me as to "getting up" and what it means to be "up" then I started to "see"

Like I said ones and twos and threes which is popular they do this for mutual benefit and can be not what you want which is a HUGE lesson at the phase Im still in. The alien is all knowing in a cool way and brought up humans to do all this wib wob

They were making leaves fall from trees I walked by all day wanted me to ascribe meaning to it so I picked a simple one Im a falling leaf or Im making other people fall

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Do they meet you in person or while you're dreaming? Are they physical (have organic bodies) if you communicate with them in person?

German? Do they resemble the "Nordics" as many have referred to? Blonde hair, possibly blue eyes, tall, white and usually very fit / attractive. At least I think that's how people have described them on supposed abduction stories.
edit on 3-1-2019 by SilentSaturn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join