It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A way to predict the future??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 06:05 AM
link   
i think its impossible to predict the future cuz everyone does not share the same future.i have a theory that when you die you repeat your life over again so you dont have one future you have many possible futures.another reason the future cant be predicted is cuz time is not linear.we havent a clue in the order of the events unfolding.if we can somehow understand the concept of time then we will have the answers.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I agree, but time is something we should not interfere with, do we not need the present to understand our very future...

...we are only in one universe, whose to say there aren't several? For example we can't predict the future due to our fate/destiny (in my opinion), but understanding these so called "parallel universes" is perhaps key to our understanding.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 06:26 AM
link   
i forgot to add this to my post..i think that those child geniuses and prodigies have somehow kept that knowledge from their previous lives.i highly doubt they were just born like that.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   
IMO the future is always changing, so it's nearly impossible to predict it with 100% accuracy. It's just the current mindset and actions of the people that determine the probable futures.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
When 9/11 happened, I heard various reports of people that felt something like this would happen. I even heard about certain asian monks prophesising that this would happen. Perhaps the RNG's are also affected by peoples thoughts of precognition. Perhaps we can change the future with our thoughts. Or the scale could have gone up because of the tension of the people that already knew about 9/11

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
We definately change and create the future with our thoughts. I'm highly convinced of that.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I don't really understand how this helps predict the future, but if we are ever successful in "warping to other places in the universe", and with the use of very powerful telescopes to look at Earth we might be able to see what happened millions of years ago ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join