It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the Shut down is really about

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Carcharadon

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: SailorJerry

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

What a falsehood. They're criminals if they want to get in they will find a way. Same logic as banning guns. Only thing is, it's just going to create more crime. You know, human trafficking and more crime along the boarder.

The point of it isnt to stop ALL of them, the point is to stem the tide, the Falsehood is all these anti-wall people making the false-premise that we want the wall to stop EVERYTHING.

We are well aware that you can never stop everyone. I read the other day from another poster that we spend 100s of billions of dollars on health care alone every year on illegals and thats just who we know about.

If we stemmed the tide to just stopping 15-20 percent of thsoe people coming in the wall will pay for itself in two years, but thats just HEALTHCARE alone, not all the other programs that are funneling money to compensate for illegals , including taking up space in jails, deportation, HOLDING them like were having to do right now with these caravans. Etc Etc ad nauseum

its clear to see that even at a LOW percentage of stopping the influx, will save us hundreds of billions in less that 5 years.

Billions that can go into programs to help the vets, revamp healthcare, etc etc etc, you know facilitate programs that ALL Americans want.

Anti-wall people arent using common sense and are knee jerking with emotion, they arent looking at the numbers, or the long game

Anyone against the wall is pro slavery for corporate profits and pro human and sex trafficking.

End of story.

They enjoy the steady flow of poor brown people to be slaves and sex abuse victims. Your average leftist in a nutshell.

Anyone that vehemently opposed to border security has to have an ulterior motive for their position.

Oh and dont forget about all of the UNDERAGE sex abuse victims they would lose access to. That's probably the most important facet of the whole thing.

I dunno man, you seem to have a vociferous and suspiciously keen knowledge of underage sex abuse trafficking.......

Why is that? Because I read sources other than Vox and HuffPo and know the reality that's happening on the border?

If you want open borders just man up and admit the real reason you want a steady flow of untraceable poor brown women and children.

I'm not the one advocating for it. You and your ilk are. Just own it.

Hell if you play your cards right you might be able to get your article in the next HuffPo "Not all pedophiles are bad" issue.

Own what, that you probably have dabbled in sex trafficking yourself already, and this whole charade is just projection and misdirection away from yourself? I don't see why should own that about you.....

I'm not the one advocating open borders Podesta. You are.

Nice deflection though.

Nobody is advocating open borders

Plenty of people are actually.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

a reply to: Wayfarer

No, just Triggered. Its not that complicated of a concept.

You literally just accused another poster of being involved in sex trafficking, I hope other posters see this so they can understand the kind of though process you employ, and understand to take everything you say with a grain of very very skeptical salt.

Sailor Jerry with the salt quip! Top Notch

and if we're being accurate here I merely shoveled his own horsecrap back into his own mouth, tit-for-tat and whatnot.
edit on 01pm19fpmThu, 03 Jan 2019 13:01:01 -0600America/ChicagoThu, 03 Jan 2019 13:01:01 -0600 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

It appears you are still ignorant to what Trump said he'd do if Mexico didn't pay for the wall. That's fine, because the media rarely reported on it, and sold you a story that you believed. But a variety of misapprehensions arise fromm this one piece of ignorance and misinformation.

Other than that, you have made a vast variety of assumptions about the inner choices, wants and desires of the subjects of your uninformed screed. You suggest that you know what Trump wants, what the dems know, what Trump wishes for, without actually providing any evidence to support your new-found psychic abilities.

Therefor your tedious machinations are unwarranted, misinformed and should be regarded as such.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

You literally just accused another poster of being involved in sex trafficking, I hope other posters see this so they can understand the kind of though process you employ, and understand to take everything you say with a grain of very very skeptical salt.

and if we're being accurate here I merely shoveled his own horsecrap back into his own mouth, tit-for-tat and whatnot.

Nope you sure didnt. I said what I said and then you accused me of having intimate knowledge of sex trafficking.

I never said or accused anyone specifically.

You did.

I guess my comment about why leftist really want open borders hit too close to home and caused you to lash out.

I made a vague and encompassing remark.

You made it personal.

Once again you are wrong but I truly do thank you for exposing your sick and twisted mentality for everyone to see.

Well done champ.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Quoted from your post;

Own what, that you probably have dabbled in sex trafficking yourself already

I merely shoveled his own horsecrap back into his own mouth, tit-for-tat and whatnot.

The poster never accused you of such heinous acts, again your statement was disgusting and exposes your character.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

To quote you:

"Anyone against the wall is pro slavery for corporate profits and pro human and sex trafficking.

End of story.

They enjoy the steady flow of poor brown people to be slaves and sex abuse victims. Your average leftist in a nutshell. "

Yeah, I guess its ok if you call out ALL leftists as rapists, as long as you don't call out just one person. /rolleyes

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

The poster never accused you of such heinous acts, again your statement was disgusting and exposes your character.

I am a leftist, and he said, "Anyone against the wall is pro slavery for corporate profits and pro human and sex trafficking.

End of story.

They enjoy the steady flow of poor brown people to be slaves and sex abuse victims. Your average leftist in a nutshell."

Apparently its ok as long as your side does it?
edit on 01pm19fpmThu, 03 Jan 2019 13:09:31 -0600America/ChicagoThu, 03 Jan 2019 13:09:31 -0600 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

as a outsider looking at both sides he's actually makes a lot of sense

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

To quote you:

"Anyone against the wall is pro slavery for corporate profits and pro human and sex trafficking.

End of story.

They enjoy the steady flow of poor brown people to be slaves and sex abuse victims. Your average leftist in a nutshell. "

Yeah, I guess its ok if you call out ALL leftists as rapists, as long as you don't call out just one person. /rolleyes

I did say that yes. But it wasn't directed at any one person and I didnt single any specific person out.

You did.

Why do you assume it's just leftists? Plenty of people on the right (RINOS) that want open borders and unrestricted immigration and I put those people in that category too.

It's a nice little deflection you got going here though as you've almost completely omitted the other part of my point.

You briefly mentioned it in the above quote but that was the first time.

Interesting that you only hyper focused on the sex abuse stuff and had zip to say about the slaves for corporate profits angle.

I get it though because it's pretty much impossible to spin that one away isn't it?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

To quote you:

End of story.

I did say that yes. But it wasn't directed at any one person and I didnt single any specific person out.

You did.

Why do you assume it's just leftists?

Lol, can you even hear yourself? Again, you can refute yourself far better than I can, "Your average leftist in a nutshell."
edit on 01pm19fpmThu, 03 Jan 2019 13:15:26 -0600America/ChicagoThu, 03 Jan 2019 13:15:26 -0600 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

To quote you:

End of story.

You did.

Lol, can you even hear yourself? Again, you can refute yourself far better than I can, "Your average leftist in a nutshell."

RINOS are leftists. This isn't rocket science mate.

Again nothing to say about the slaves for corporate profits angle? Do you need more time to formulate a counter argument?

Maybe scour HuffPo/Vox/Salon, they might be able to help you out with a "Why slave labour for corporate profit is a good thing" article.

Almost guarantee there's some dreck like that floating around the leftist blogosphere.

And no I can't "hear" myself. I'm typing on a phone not speaking out loud.

Jiminy crickets I hope you aren't a teacher or something. Yikes.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

It's about screwing the people who devote their lives to working in government.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

An extremely under informed and simplified assessment that makes no sense, considering his own constituents work in the government.

Do you think that everyone in government during the shutdown arent getting paid?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Devote their lives?

Too funny lol. Are public scabs... I mean servants missionaries or doctors now?

Devote.... that's freaking hilarious. The vast majority of government workers are there because the jobs are incredibly easy with good retirements and benefits and arent as subject to the boom bust cycles that the private sector is.

Devote hahahahaha, funniest thing I'll read today I'm sure.
edit on 3-1-2019 by Carcharadon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Thats basically what he's asking for $5 Billion so he can turn round to his supporters and say he is still "winning", this is just to score political points.

I disagree in all he needs to do is continue to push for it. If it doesn't happen it is not on him, but congress since he never has let up on that campaign pledge. You must admit someone continually pushing their campaign promises is not the norm.

So when you look at it like this you realise something very important, the government is in shut down not over $5 Billion but basically as a big F you to Trump

End of story...The Dems do not want Trump to get anything as they push for 2020. To lets say give Trump 5 billion for the wall in exchange for 3x Obama's DACA numbers would both be a win for Trump, and the Dems will not do anything at all...Wall, DACA, healthcare etc nothing....

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

You must be a Government worker...lol

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

To quote you:

End of story.

You did.

Ah, this all makes sense now.

I'll have to explain this really simply I see: Its an expression of speech, you see. I'm not actually inquiring if you can auditorily detect your own voice......

But thanks for clearing up why you are unable to grasp your own idiocy.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

To quote you:

End of story.

You did.

I'll have to explain this really simply I see: Its an expression of speech, you see. I'm not actually inquiring if you can auditorily detect your own voice......

The only idiot here is the guy that cant figure out why using the phrase "do you even read what you write" is infinitely better than the jumble of stupidity that was used.

Words are important. They have meanings and proper usage.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

To quote you:

End of story.

You did.

Are you ever going to address the point I made about slaves for corporate profits?

Or just continue to ignore it and pretend it was never TYPED.

You've taken issue with almost everything else I've said but have yet to tackle that tidbit.

Wonder why.

Lol, no I dont actually. I know precisely why you've ignored it and deflected from it.

And so does everyone else.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

What a falsehood. They're criminals if they want to get in they will find a way. Same logic as banning guns. Only thing is, it's just going to create more crime. You know, human trafficking and more crime along the boarder.

The point of it isnt to stop ALL of them, the point is to stem the tide, the Falsehood is all these anti-wall people making the false-premise that we want the wall to stop EVERYTHING.

We are well aware that you can never stop everyone. I read the other day from another poster that we spend 100s of billions of dollars on health care alone every year on illegals and thats just who we know about.

If we stemmed the tide to just stopping 15-20 percent of thsoe people coming in the wall will pay for itself in two years, but thats just HEALTHCARE alone, not all the other programs that are funneling money to compensate for illegals , including taking up space in jails, deportation, HOLDING them like were having to do right now with these caravans. Etc Etc ad nauseum

its clear to see that even at a LOW percentage of stopping the influx, will save us hundreds of billions in less that 5 years.

Billions that can go into programs to help the vets, revamp healthcare, etc etc etc, you know facilitate programs that ALL Americans want.

Anti-wall people arent using common sense and are knee jerking with emotion, they arent looking at the numbers, or the long game

Anyone against the wall is pro slavery for corporate profits and pro human and sex trafficking.

End of story.

They enjoy the steady flow of poor brown people to be slaves and sex abuse victims. Your average leftist in a nutshell.

Anyone that vehemently opposed to border security has to have an ulterior motive for their position.

Oh and dont forget about all of the UNDERAGE sex abuse victims they would lose access to. That's probably the most important facet of the whole thing.

I dunno man, you seem to have a vociferous and suspiciously keen knowledge of underage sex abuse trafficking.......

Why is that? Because I read sources other than Vox and HuffPo and know the reality that's happening on the border?

If you want open borders just man up and admit the real reason you want a steady flow of untraceable poor brown women and children.

I'm not the one advocating for it. You and your ilk are. Just own it.

Hell if you play your cards right you might be able to get your article in the next HuffPo "Not all pedophiles are bad" issue.

Own what, that you probably have dabbled in sex trafficking yourself already, and this whole charade is just projection and misdirection away from yourself? I don't see why should own that about you.....

I'm not the one advocating open borders Podesta. You are.

Nice deflection though.

Nobody is advocating open borders

Plenty of people are actually.

Who?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join