It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the Shut down is really about

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
they want 5 billion for a symbolic symbol. yep, that's what they're calling it now. lololol

a vanity project we all know isn't going to stop determined people. bunch of pusses.

trump said on live tv he'd be proud to shut the goverment down until he gets his wall - his symbolic symbol. god damn, he's such a tool.. it's astounds me everyday he has supporters.

btw, america voted for a democratic congress - they voted against the wall. lol

And increased Republicans in the Senate which is unheard of for a president in his first midterms. But you all conveniently omit that in your babbling rants.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

you all really play the victim well.. it's funny.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

yes Sir, and this is why Trump will win again in 2020 and the republicans will take back the house and keep the senate and this time, with a lot more Trump supporting Republicans. Come 2020, the Dems will wish they had just gave him the wall, instead of giving him his biggest political rallying cry for the second time.

If he gets the wall he can use it as 'he won" but in politics it is always 'what have you done for me lately" come 2020 everyone will forget about the wall. If the Democrats were smart, they would just give him the wall now, take away a 2020 talking point and say "we had to cave to give in to a dumb crazy leader and this is why we need to get rid of him"

This is pants on head nonsensical

(post by Carcharadon removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

And Nancy wants 54 billion for foreign aid, the fleecing will continue the only question is are people so enamored with their party that they think being forcibly screwed with lube is some how "more ok" than without lube.

(post by Wayfarer removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

being opposed to a vanity wall means being opposed to border security?

that's cute.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

a reply to: SailorJerry

you all really play the victim well.. it's funny.

Its not about being a victim, its the truth, there is no other reason to say were against immigrants coming in , when its not true.

And please, there are no bigger victims acting like they are always falling on their own swords, than the left

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

that's cute.

Whats cute is people like you ignoring the actual numbers concerning how much the wall will allow the US NOT to spend.

Pardon if i take what someone says with a grain a salt, when they decide to remain purposefully ignorant because its in affront to their talking points and finger pointing.

I look forward to your next empty one liner response.
edit on 3-1-2019 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

I dunno man, you seem to have a vociferous and suspiciously keen knowledge of underage sex abuse trafficking.......

Wait wait wait, so having a deep knowledge of horrible crimes being committed against children and women, is suspicious now?

Good christ do you guys even listen to yourselves? You just underhandedly accused this guy of being involved in it.

My niece also has a deep knowledge of sex trafficking, its also a passion for her, shes deeply deeply involved in projects like the Abolitionist program, and works in a safe house for victims of sex trafficking, does that make her a suspicious person?

Good god, you guys are getting more and more disgusting by the day.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: Carcharadon

originally posted by: SailorJerry

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

What a falsehood. They're criminals if they want to get in they will find a way. Same logic as banning guns. Only thing is, it's just going to create more crime. You know, human trafficking and more crime along the boarder.

The point of it isnt to stop ALL of them, the point is to stem the tide, the Falsehood is all these anti-wall people making the false-premise that we want the wall to stop EVERYTHING.

We are well aware that you can never stop everyone. I read the other day from another poster that we spend 100s of billions of dollars on health care alone every year on illegals and thats just who we know about.

If we stemmed the tide to just stopping 15-20 percent of thsoe people coming in the wall will pay for itself in two years, but thats just HEALTHCARE alone, not all the other programs that are funneling money to compensate for illegals , including taking up space in jails, deportation, HOLDING them like were having to do right now with these caravans. Etc Etc ad nauseum

its clear to see that even at a LOW percentage of stopping the influx, will save us hundreds of billions in less that 5 years.

Billions that can go into programs to help the vets, revamp healthcare, etc etc etc, you know facilitate programs that ALL Americans want.

Anti-wall people arent using common sense and are knee jerking with emotion, they arent looking at the numbers, or the long game

Anyone against the wall is pro slavery for corporate profits and pro human and sex trafficking.

End of story.

They enjoy the steady flow of poor brown people to be slaves and sex abuse victims. Your average leftist in a nutshell.

Anyone that vehemently opposed to border security has to have an ulterior motive for their position.

Oh and dont forget about all of the UNDERAGE sex abuse victims they would lose access to. That's probably the most important facet of the whole thing.

I dunno man, you seem to have a vociferous and suspiciously keen knowledge of underage sex abuse trafficking.......

Why is that? Because I read sources other than Vox and HuffPo and know the reality that's happening on the border?

If you want open borders just man up and admit the real reason you want a steady flow of untraceable poor brown women and children.

I'm not the one advocating for it. You and your ilk are. Just own it.

Hell if you play your cards right you might be able to get your article in the next HuffPo "Not all pedophiles are bad" issue.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

that's cute.

Beat it Stalinist. Your idiocy will not work here. Your are anti wall, the vanity thing is just your latest DNC approved talking point.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Wait wait wait, so having a deep knowledge of horrible crimes being committed against children and women, is suspicious now?

Good christ do you guys even listen to yourselves? You just underhandedly accused this guy of being involved in it.

My niece also has a deep knowledge of sex trafficking, its also a passion for her, shes deeply deeply involved in projects like the Abolitionist program, and works in a safe house for victims of sex trafficking, does that make her a suspicious person?

Good god, you guys are getting more and more disgusting by the day.

You sound triggered

(post by Wayfarer removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by Carcharadon removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

You sound triggered

Triggered because i called you out on disgusting rhetoric?

Your type is the exact reason why there cant be actual discussion on issues, you make ridiculous, ignorant and disgusting claims and then accuse people of being triggered when they call you out on it, because youre not man enough to admit you were wrong or off base.

its pointless to even attempt a debate or discussion with anyone of this mind set.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

What a falsehood. They're criminals if they want to get in they will find a way. Same logic as banning guns. Only thing is, it's just going to create more crime. You know, human trafficking and more crime along the boarder.

The point of it isnt to stop ALL of them, the point is to stem the tide, the Falsehood is all these anti-wall people making the false-premise that we want the wall to stop EVERYTHING.

We are well aware that you can never stop everyone. I read the other day from another poster that we spend 100s of billions of dollars on health care alone every year on illegals and thats just who we know about.

If we stemmed the tide to just stopping 15-20 percent of thsoe people coming in the wall will pay for itself in two years, but thats just HEALTHCARE alone, not all the other programs that are funneling money to compensate for illegals , including taking up space in jails, deportation, HOLDING them like were having to do right now with these caravans. Etc Etc ad nauseum

its clear to see that even at a LOW percentage of stopping the influx, will save us hundreds of billions in less that 5 years.

Billions that can go into programs to help the vets, revamp healthcare, etc etc etc, you know facilitate programs that ALL Americans want.

Anti-wall people arent using common sense and are knee jerking with emotion, they arent looking at the numbers, or the long game

Anyone against the wall is pro slavery for corporate profits and pro human and sex trafficking.

End of story.

They enjoy the steady flow of poor brown people to be slaves and sex abuse victims. Your average leftist in a nutshell.

Anyone that vehemently opposed to border security has to have an ulterior motive for their position.

Oh and dont forget about all of the UNDERAGE sex abuse victims they would lose access to. That's probably the most important facet of the whole thing.

Why is that? Because I read sources other than Vox and HuffPo and know the reality that's happening on the border?

If you want open borders just man up and admit the real reason you want a steady flow of untraceable poor brown women and children.

I'm not the one advocating for it. You and your ilk are. Just own it.

Hell if you play your cards right you might be able to get your article in the next HuffPo "Not all pedophiles are bad" issue.

Own what, that you probably have dabbled in sex trafficking yourself already, and this whole charade is just projection and misdirection away from yourself? I don't see why should own that about you.....

I'm not the one advocating open borders Podesta. You are.

Nice deflection though.

Lol, I learned this one in kindergarten too. I know you are but what am I?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

You sound triggered

Triggered because i called you out on disgusting rhetoric?

Your type is the exact reason why there cant be actual discussion on issues, you make ridiculous, ignorant and disgusting claims and then accuse people of being triggered when they call you out on it, because youre not man enough to admit you were wrong or off base.

its pointless to even attempt a debate or discussion with anyone of this mind set.

No, just Triggered.

Its not that complicated of a concept.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

No, just Triggered. Its not that complicated of a concept.

You literally just accused another poster of being involved in sex trafficking, I hope other posters see this so they can understand the kind of though process you employ, and understand to take everything you say with a grain of very very skeptical salt.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join