It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So ready to watch the Dems spin their wheels

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
What do they actually hope to accomplish?

What are they going to bring to the table?

Think about it.

How do you suppose obstruction will play in 20/20?

Keep in mind Trump has been under investigation by a special council virtually since his election.

This is a start,

THERE it is! Dem to introduce articles of impeachment against Trump after #DemsTakeTheHouse at noon

twitchy.com...
ed it on 3-1-2019 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I don't think they will move to impeach Trump, they pull that trigger there will be chaos.

What I think they're going to do is make life as difficult as possible for Trump over the next few years, make him look as bad as possible. We're already seeing this with the government shutdown, they are just going to make life for him as POTUS as difficult as possible, hold all kinds of public hearings into all his dodgy goings on so that when the voters next head to the election box they vote Trump out.

Time will tell though.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
This isn't the first articles of impeachment against Trump. I don't think this is surprising and I don't think it will go through. If it makes your Democrat hate fest better though, good for you.

I think their plan is to show how incredibly inept Trump actually is for office.

Also, I have heard a lot of campaign financing and environmental legislation. I hope to see some progress in those promise.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I don't think they will move to impeach Trump, they pull that trigger there will be chaos.

What I think they're going to do is make life as difficult as possible for Trump over the next few years, make him look as bad as possible. We're already seeing this with the government shutdown, they are just going to make life for him as POTUS as difficult as possible, hold all kinds of public hearings into all his dodgy goings on so that when the voters next head to the election box they vote Trump out.

Time will tell though.

so the classic party before country isn't it? the dems fail to realise they will make life difficult for the people, for the whole country, not for the President... typical short sighted idiots...

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

The dems have sectioned themselves off so much that the only candidate they would want is a half black half Mexican impoverished trans queer vegan furry foot fetish antifa member.

I’m sure they would still find a way to cast that person as an oppressor.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
everyday he's in office is a gift to democrats.

keep his tweeter on and more meetings from the situation room for the media - PLEASE!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: szino9

Time will tell though.

so the classic party before country isn't it? the dems fail to realise they will make life difficult for the people, for the whole country, not for the President... typical short sighted idiots...

Depends how they want to spin it, they could just say its damage control depends on how it works how they want to play it out. I agree with you that they will put the party before the country thats sadly true of pretty much all politicians I think

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I'm still trying to figure out WHAT they would impeach Trump for.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Don’t cha know, he’s been hurting feelings all around town.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Law doesn't matter to the anarchist, only mob rule.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

That will prob be the dem campaign slogan.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Time will tell though.

Yeah I agree with this for the most part. I think the numbers are showing its actually better to keep Trump in office since his optics are so bad now and will very likely be even more heinous come 2020 that he's the preferable opponent rather than Pence (not that he could realistically be impeached then removed anyways).

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

That will prob be the dem campaign slogan.

No, the next dem presidential campaign is going to be #NotTrump 2020.

Watch.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

It is for obstruction of justice.

Not staying I agree the 'obstruction' is impeachable. Just saying that is what they are filing

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Investigate, investigate, investigate, discuss investigations, issue more subpoenas, spend a few minutes on increased spending agendas and higher taxes, investigate, investigate, investigate, go on campaign to defeat Trump based on hate for him alone, because they got nothing else....

This is the 2019 democratic agenda!

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Democrats will try hard to spin their wheels even with 2 tires already flat 😁

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Hopefully Healthcare. There are enough investigations on trump, at the moment. I do think as an elected public servant, he should release his taxes, as he promised he would back in 2016, at least for his time in office. I do not think that is an unreasonable request. Especially, after trump claimed President Obama was born in Africa, on his campaign trail, and Obama provided his Birth Certificate.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

They've moved beyond that. The charges against Trump read:

1: Rheee!
2: Mah feelings is hurt!
3: He isn't Hillary.

4. Oh yeah, Russia.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Right.

Because Uncle Joe PEDO Biden is a much better choice....or Pocohontas....or....???

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

They've moved beyond that. The charges against Trump read:

1: Rheee!
2: Mah feelings is hurt!
3: He isn't Hillary.

4. Oh yeah, Russia.

Worse than that.
Google "narcissist rage".
That their Hillary choice was rejected causes rage to libtarded narcissists; THEY are the uninformed...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join