It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi wants 54 BILLION for "foreign aid" but can't find 5 billion to defend our sovereignty

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

She wants to waste 54 billion on foreign ? Well she can go perform coitos r on herself with a cactus from her state.
If you want to provide aid you start at home cow.
My town is still half abandoned after hurricane Florence where is the aid for north Carolina and Florida and other states ravaged by hurricanes this year we are tax payers where is our help?
edit on 4-1-2019 by proteus33 because: #ing spellchecker changed my post

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   
They can't stop us, they can only hope to contain us. President Trump just said this shutdown could last for months or even a year. And if Congress doesn't fund the wall The President has other means to go around the political establishment.

www.youtube.com...

Miles of new wall already going up.
edit on 5-1-2019 by EyeKyu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
As funny as that is, it's actually a cool name. I wouldn't be pissed if my parents gave me that name.

When my wife was still single her mom once tried to set her up with this accountant named Richard Weiner.

Well Atleast she didn't try to set her up with his brother Harry

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: EyeKyu
a reply to: Wayfarer

What exactly do these "non-essential" government personnel do?

One group being referred to as "Non-essential" by the government are the workers who man the booths you have to pass by in order to get into the Grand Canyon. The men and women who take $35 per car to enter the grounds. $35 per car that goes directly to the government.

I live in this part of the country and I have seen first hand theincrease in traffic going to, and coming from, northern Arizona. In this case, the government shutdown only has a negative effect on the workers staying homeand the very government that collects that money. Which, of course, they can't do now because they sent the workers home.

The government is full of blithering idiots and right now, today, we have a real-life working example of how this is true.

So I implore everyone to come out and visit the Grand Canyon. You can't get a better deal than free.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
wait, isn't that YOUR real name?

It is, Mr. Hunt.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Taupin Desciple

Thank you for that bit of info, it was actually informative.

With that being said, this shutdown is completely on the Anti-American obstructionist Democrats, as far as I'm concerned. President Trump was kind enough to tell Chucky ShoeShoe he would take the shutdown on himself, but most of us know who is impeding the will of the American voter. I mean, the title of this thread really says everything you need to know.

If there was ever a time to draw a line in the sand on these crooks it's now. As we may never get another chance if Trump caves. Good news for us is, that is unlikely especially regarding his recent comments about how long he will keep the government partially shutdown if the House Dims refuse to give us our measily 5 Billion (compared to what they shell out regularly that's peanuts) In reality they're only doing this because they want and endless stream of new welfare dependent voters.

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

So when you look at it like this you realise something very important, the government is in shut down not over $5 Billion but basically as a big F you to Trump and because Trump can't handle failing on his pledge to build his big stupid wall.

So the dems are willing to have their constituents hurt by the shut down for the mere pleasure of giving trump the finger?

If true that is about as shameful as it gets.

Of course it's not something the republicans ever stooped to is it?

Trump made a personal promise about the wall in his campaign. There was zero talk from Trump that any money would be required from the government of the USA, it would be totally funded by Mexico. Lots of people apparently believed him. Strangely, Mexico weren't obliging and so now Trump wants the money from congress so that his rhetoric will (in his head) be vindicated. You don't think that's shameful do you though?

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Puerto Rico needs that 54b!, why nancy hates the brown people of puerto rico who are suffering? American citizens!

New law: Foreign Aid stops until 21 trillion is paid back and family like puerto rico is cared for first.

Are Americans insane? Or is foreign aid a wheeler dealer stealer scheme of hers? Others?

Robbing taxpayers on national tv & bragging about it, ..must be nice. Al Capone was ghey.

a reply to: proteus33

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga
a reply to: KnightFire

Because those don't exist for Republicans right? Why don't we talk about vacation spending that was a rallying cry during Obama's term and is awfully silent now.

No, Republican double standards exist as well. Regarding vacation spending, Trump hasn't spend near the amount Obama spend on vacations during his first two years. I haven't seen any trips for Trumps wife, kids and grandmother. Especially high dollar trips to Africa and Hawaii as an example. Plus, I haven't seen Melania using Air Force One such as Michelle did for her trips.

But to get back to the details; The double standard I was referring to is the Dems can find $54 Billion for things they want, but can't find $5 Billion for security.

Now, if we want to talk dollars for dollars, Trump is asking for $5 billion for country security. Obama had no problem sending $5+ Billions to Iran and other terrorist funding countries.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join