It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi wants 54 BILLION for "foreign aid" but can't find 5 billion to defend our sovereignty

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

What exactly do these "non-essential" government personnel do? I'd like to know why the American tax-payer is paying for things that don't affect our lives. I'd also like to stop paying them. I hope these "federal workers" are fired for good. In fact, that's part of what I voted for. Trump promised to "cut so much it'll make my head spin." Well good.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: EyeKyu

What exactly do these "non-essential" government personnel do? I'd like to know why the American tax-payer is paying for things that don't affect our lives. I'd also like to stop paying them. I hope these "federal workers" are fired for good. In fact, that's part of what I voted for. Trump promised to "cut so much it'll make my head spin." Well good.

I hope you like your grand canyon filled with trash then.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

No offense but I come on here daily and see people on this site posting serious discussion about lizard people.

So your post about how unpopular he is would be about the same. Don't try to drum up visits---you brought it up in this thread----where is the proof of his unpopularity?

Furthermore---the media keep talking about the pummeling he took in the midterms. The reality is he took far less of a pummeling that Clinton and Obama did in their first mid term. Go ahead and look it up. Based upon the perception of Clinton and Obama---Repubs went out and took more seats in the house by a tune of about 20 for Clinton and 30 for Obama. The numbers tell the truth the media will not admit---they hate Trump far more than the result indicate they should.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

That's a non-answer if I ever heard one. Why would trash be dumped into the Grand Canyon now?

Even the departments that have some use, when re-opened, need some serious fat-trimming. I have never, and will never be for big bloated gov. I prefer the trim/sleek model that runs much more smoothly and costs less!

Crazy right.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris
Where is this our history. Immigrants 100 years ago came through and were vetted. Checked for typhus and other diseases. Nothing like this bum rushing the border just cause we can. No you are totally wrong. You are comparing apples to oranges. Yes both are fruits but that is as far as it goes. Your brush is broad and definitions self serving. It is way different now period.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Call it Trumplosi Cruzbooker if you win.

Richard Cheese.

Think about it.

I am a fan of Richard Cranium. Also, think about it.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Richard Cheese.

Think about it.

As funny as that is, it's actually a cool name. I wouldn't be pissed if my parents gave me that name.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: EyeKyu

That's a non-answer if I ever heard one. Why would trash be dumped into the Grand Canyon now?

Even the departments that have some use, when re-opened, need some serious fat-trimming. I have never, and will never be for big bloated gov. I prefer the trim/sleek model that runs much more smoothly and costs less!

Crazy right.

Sure its hyperbolic (thought trash does end up in even the Grand Canyon of all places), but all the national parks are inundated right now in offal and garbage. Technically its all 'non-essential' so I'm assuming you don't have a problem with national parks becoming landfills.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Richard Cheese.

Think about it.

As funny as that is, it's actually a cool name. I wouldn't be pissed if my parents gave me that name.

Yea, but you would have to do some real "libtard" stuff to back it up.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Richard Cheese.

Think about it.

Like dispute my gender? lol.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

When my wife was still single her mom once tried to set her up with this accountant named Richard Weiner.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

When my wife was still single her mom once tried to set her up with this accountant named Richard Weiner.

That dude was an accident and his parents wanted him to know lol.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Richard Cheese.

Think about it.

whats to dispute? when asked Male or Female, you wrote "yes". I just consider you "all inclusive".

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

wait, isn't that YOUR real name?

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: szino9
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

that's why I don't understand the dems. Destroyed by whom? unless they can magically produce a candidate in the next 15 minutes who has a remote chance for 2020, that boat sailed away already...

It doesn't matter, Trump is already the most unpopular candidate of modern times, he becomes more and more unpopular as time goes by and I think thats the Dems game. They are going to be going all out over the next two years, public hearings, investigations, litigation, blocking bills they whole lot, just so that when the voters next go to the ballot box they could reanimate Bin laden corpse and put that up against him in 2020 and Trump would still lose.

Wishful thinking again. If anything he is gaining support with every extra $$$ people make

It is always interesting to see people make things up like ' he becomes more and more unpopular over time'. In fact his popularity has been pretty steady and slightly rising for the last 18 months.
But I guess if one watches left wing media - in the UK that would be the BBC and Sky - it's easy to get fooled.

edit on 4/1/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Richard Cheese.

Think about it.

whats to dispute? when asked Male or Female, you wrote "yes". I just consider you "all inclusive".

Honestly, I'm a horrible reader and do poorly with analog documents.

The only way I navigate ATS is because my smartphone reads it aloud and I can do speak to text.

I'm in the construction industry, so when I do my occasional site visits sometimes when I'm Richarding around on my phone the immigration themed threads get me some dirty looks.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Richard Cheese.

Think about it.

Honestly, I'm a horrible reader and do poorly with analog documents.

The only way I navigate ATS is because my smartphone reads it aloud and I can do speak to text.

I'm in the construction industry, so when I do my occasional site visits sometimes when I'm Richarding around on my phone the immigration themed threads get me some dirty looks.

Laughed enough to have a coughing fit over "Richarding around". I've recovered, but it was touch and go there for a minute.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Haha, ATS's second motto should be "we have fun here".

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
If conservatives care so much why don’t they complain about the $3billion we send to Israel ANNUALLY?

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

The land of the free... peering over a massive 2000 mile steel wall..

Could almost be described as an "Iron Curtain"

slippery slope ... muchly Hail Trumpses
edit on Fri, 04 Jan 2019 17:31:25 -0600315America/ChicagoFriday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join