It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi wants 54 BILLION for "foreign aid" but can't find 5 billion to defend our sovereignty

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Don't really want to derail this thread getting into a debate about how unpopular Trump is, I have a thread I wrote on that subject a while back so feel free to head over there and try to tell me how every wrong I am.

I only make mention of his unpopularity to articulate that I believe that the Dems are going to take advantage of this unpopularity and their position in Congress to make him look even worse and make him even more unpopular paving the way to them winning in 2020.

Except you were WRONG about his unpopularity.

Wrong Wrong wrong

Again, not wanting to get into a debate about his unpopularity.

If you believe I am wrong thats fine but while you might believe that it is not supported by indicators of his popularity that all pretty much show him as being about as popular as sour milk. If you want to debate it with me then feel free to go write a thread about how popular he is and I will gladly explain my position more fully on a relevant thread.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga
a reply to: theantediluvian

Weren't we promised Mexico was paying for the stupid wall?

Werent you promised if you like your insurance you can keep it.

???/

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Don't really want to derail this thread getting into a debate about how unpopular Trump is, I have a thread I wrote on that subject a while back so feel free to head over there and try to tell me how every wrong I am.

I only make mention of his unpopularity to articulate that I believe that the Dems are going to take advantage of this unpopularity and their position in Congress to make him look even worse and make him even more unpopular paving the way to them winning in 2020.

Wrong Wrong wrong

If you believe I am wrong thats fine but while you might believe that it is not supported by indicators of his popularity that all pretty much show him as being about as popular as sour milk. If you want to debate it with me then feel free to go write a thread about how popular he is and I will gladly explain my position more fully on a relevant thread.

I know you are wrong and so do you and that is why you are not interested in discussing it now lol.

Typical

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

oh america what has become of you! but you are right in a way, our german neonazis and far right wings do like him, so...

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Wrong Wrong wrong

I know you are wrong and so do you and that is why you are not interested in discussing it now lol.

Typical

Nope not intersted in debating it now because this thread is about the government shut down and how they have $54 billion for foreign aid but not Trumps wall.

I am more than happy to debate this with you on a relevant thread just go make one and we can have it, I have even got a thread of on it off my own that you can comment on if you like and we can take it from there.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Three words.... Democratic Double Standards

link   

Wrong Wrong wrong

Typical

Nope not intersted in debating it now because this thread is about the government shut down and how they have $54 billion for foreign aid but not Trumps wall.

I am more than happy to debate this with you on a relevant thread just go make one and we can have it, I have even got a thread of on it off my own that you can comment on if you like and we can take it from there.

But you were the one who brought it up and tried to spread the lies

Now that you have been proven wrong you say some BS.. Of course instead of just saying yeah I was wrong about that .

link   

Wrong Wrong wrong

Oh, but you don't have an issue bringing up false and irrelevant info in THIS thread, though?

No one is going to rummage through your garbage threads to try and argue with someone who isn't willing to see past their own garbage, that's a fallacy.

It's simple, don't spout fake news and you won't be corrected 😌 don't get mad for being called out, know your role and stay your lane.
edit on 3-1-2019 by Arnie123 because: Heh

edit on 3-1-2019 by Arnie123 because: Heh

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: szino9
I get it, its coins in the budget, still the principal, wasted 54B opposed to give it to Americans in need. Am I weird to say this?

Americans 'in need' pretty much accounts for roughly 70% of the budget that we are currently spending.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: szino9
I get it, its coins in the budget, still the principal, wasted 54B opposed to give it to Americans in need. Am I weird to say this?

Americans 'in need' pretty much accounts for roughly 70% of the budget that we are currently spending.

It should account for 100%
edit on 3-1-2019 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
FINE!!!

I can embrace ignorance just like you lot!

Trump is the most popular president to have ever existed even though his polling numbers have never been above 50% since his first few days in office and he lost the popular vote by the biggest margin in history.

But yeah....to shut up a couple our more ignorant members who seem to want to get stuck on this point ok he is like super popular.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Sure, why don't we give everyone a basic income on top of the medical, retirement and all the other subsidized payments we hand out. We give away too much free **** as it is, get off your lazy asses and go to work.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

And then throw government bureaucracy into the mix...

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Sure, why don't we give everyone a basic income on top of the medical, retirement and all the other subsidized payments we hand out. We give away too much free **** as it is, get off your lazy asses and go to work.

Oh I agree. But its better than 54 billion to foreigners.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

FINE!!!

I can embrace ignorance just like you lot!

Trump is the most popular president to have ever existed even though his polling numbers have never been above 50% since his first few days in office and he lost the popular vote by the biggest margin in history.

But yeah....to shut up a couple our more ignorant members who seem to want to get stuck on this point ok he is like super popular.

thanks I know that was hard but now you can be right instead of woefully full of S### and wrong
edit on 3-1-2019 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Oh I agree. But its better than 54 billion to foreigners.

Is it? The United States projects power in various ways, foreign aid is one of them.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

oh thats important...

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

(
strange times!
do you watch the match? can't wait. i'm for the reds!

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightFire

Because those don't exist for Republicans right? Why don't we talk about vacation spending that was a rallying cry during Obama's term and is awfully silent now.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Classic continual deflection which accomplishes zilch. Gotcha..

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join