It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi wants 54 BILLION for "foreign aid" but can't find 5 billion to defend our sovereignty

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
i wish we could just build a giant wall around the whole country and tell the rest of the world to just #### off.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
i wish we could just build a giant wall around the whole country and tell the rest of the world to just #### off.

I say we build a dome and call it a day.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Yeah just become a totally isolated state like DPRK.

Sometimes I wonder if some of you know how nuts some of the stuff you say is.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Should be sending out a bill for 54 bn.

# a wall.

Laser fence or nothing.

then we can be finally

LASER USA

(wasted C&C Generals reference)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I wonder why since the rest of the world hates and shows so much disdain for us we would even consider 54 Billion in foreign Aid.
edit on 3-1-2019 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I wonder why since the rest of the world hates and shows so much disdain for us we would even consider 54 Billion in foreign Aid.

I think quite a lot of you take criticism of your politics too personally.

Its not anything against you as a people or even as a culture but its just to do with your politics.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Its not anything against you as a people or even as a culture but its just to do with your politics.

Thats why I say if you dont like it then # off.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Thats why I say if you dont like it then # off.

Like I said you don't need to take it personally.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

So when you look at it like this you realise something very important, the government is in shut down not over $5 Billion but basically as a big F you to Trump and because Trump can't handle failing on his pledge to build his big stupid wall.

So the dems are willing to have their constituents hurt by the shut down for the mere pleasure of giving trump the finger?

If true that is about as shameful as it gets.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: FilthyUSMonkey

I don't think the $5 billion that the President is asking for is going to make the nut.

5 billion to hit the most extreme crossing areas of the 700 miles. That would cut some of that area out as easy pickings to cross and funnel people to areas easier to control. 5 billion this year and then 5 billion in two years, so on and so on... Its a start at least... better than nothing...

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

So when you look at it like this you realise something very important, the government is in shut down not over $5 Billion but basically as a big F you to Trump and because Trump can't handle failing on his pledge to build his big stupid wall.

So the dems are willing to have their constituents hurt by the shut down for the mere pleasure of giving trump the finger?

If true that is about as shameful as it gets.

Pretty much I am sure they would just spin it and call it damage control but I think thats the game thats being played.

They are going to make the next two years impossible for Trump, make him look as bad as they possibly can no matter what so that when the next election comes round he gets destroyed. They have a opportunity here will be interesting to see how it plays out over the next 2 years.

This shut down is just the start.

I don't think they will impeach him. I think their goal is to basically make him wish he never won

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Make him look bad?

Whats been going on for the past 2 years ?

lol

I can't wait for the # show, may it have consequences!

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Well yeah I suppose they have been making him look bad for the last few years anyway but I think now that they control congress they are going to really step it up and this shutdown is just the start of that plan.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I hope they show they ass.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

that's why I don't understand the dems. Destroyed by whom? unless they can magically produce a candidate in the next 15 minutes who has a remote chance for 2020, that boat sailed away already...

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: szino9

that's why I don't understand the dems. Destroyed by whom? unless they can magically produce a candidate in the next 15 minutes who has a remote chance for 2020, that boat sailed away already...

It doesn't matter, Trump is already the most unpopular candidate of modern times, he becomes more and more unpopular as time goes by and I think thats the Dems game. They are going to be going all out over the next two years, public hearings, investigations, litigation, blocking bills they whole lot, just so that when the voters next go to the ballot box they could reanimate Bin laden corpse and put that up against him in 2020 and Trump would still lose.
edit on 3-1-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: szino9

As long as the economy stayes up and people are making money no dem will have a chance.

The only chance they got is if they crash the economy and I guarantee they will try that.

People vote with their wallets and that is fact
edit on 3-1-2019 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: szino9

It doesn't matter, Trump is already the most unpopular candidate of modern times, he becomes more and more unpopular as time goes by and I think thats the Dems game. They are going to be going all out over the next two years, public hearings, investigations, litigation, blocking bills they whole lot, just so that when the voters next go to the ballot box they could reanimate Bin laden corpse and put that up against him in 2020 and Trump would still lose.

Wishful thinking again. If anything he is gaining support with every extra $$$ people make

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I say this as a simple deplorable. If the dems want to fluck Trump in our bed, on our back, it will backfire famously. What a ridiculous tactic, unbelievable... Meanwhile of course, they can't offer any solutions...

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

This is assuming that spending this money on a wall magically fixes all of the issues which it doesn't.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join